NEW DATE for Mika @ Brixton Academy, London (bis) (4 december show postponed)

Yoppappop

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a suggestion.. :fisch: mika opening act for himself! double concert :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

OOh I like that one!

Def the best idea of all. His concerts are too short anyway so that would make them "normal" length

...but he can do some streaptease before/after:das:...{what a pleasure put money in his butt..}:naughty:

:yikes: GRETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

What's happening in your mind?:roftl:

this is posted on brixton accademy official website for this show and the one on the 28th:

Tue 26 Feb: Carling Academy Brixton

MIKA

Under 14's to be accompanied by an adult and seated in the Circle. Fantastical Fancy Dress is encouraged if not expected

I doubt the above is BA people idea... :bleh: so it seems mika OR his management are still sticking to policy for this tour at least... :wink2:

no signs still of the infamous show on the 27th on their website listing... :blink::boxed:

on the website where to compete for winning the ticks to the VIP london eye FIAT gig in jan. it mentioned winners could also obtain ticks, or better VIP ticks for a mika gig on feb. 27th in brixton. this on two different websites. we don't know more. :boxed:

it can be a mistake (27th for 26th or even 27th for 28th), or it can be true, though NOT confimed at all anywhere. I'd be there anyway, and if entrance is granted, I'd surely go, or even wait outside after gig :das:

isn't it on the 28th?

cause I remember we all panicked what if he'd be nominated, the same day as the brixton gig.. :blink: but did he ACTUALLY got nominated..?

colour me surprised if they bother nominating him.. they dislike him so much.. :sneaky2:

Thanks for the info. I haven't heard about that. :boxed:

If both Mika and Palladium will have a gig on the 27th... I'm gonna choose Palladium! Their tickets are cheaper. :das: AND I want to see them at least once during my stay in London. :punk:

I'm shamelessly sticking to mika all throughout the london stay :blush-anim-cl:

I don't think we should worry cause there probably won't be a gig on the 27th. it seems too much to me, even for mika.. :naughty:

in any case, if there does is one, go all to palladium: so he can have a private gig for me only.. :das:

I don't think we should worry cause there probably won't be a gig on the 27th. it seems too much to me, even for mika.. :naughty:

in any case, if there does is one, go all to palladium: so he can have a private gig for me only.. :das:

But I've already promised Palladium they would get LOTS of Mika fans to their gig. :blush-anim-cl: You obviously haven't seen them live yet, am I right? :mf_rosetinted: Oh well, I'm not taking my words back, they'd get me at least. :naughty:

no, never. they are probably good. I just focus on mika only right now :wink2:

I'm a HUUUGE fan of oasis, been for years, and if they'd play in london on the 27th, I'd still stick to mika. I'm pathetic, I know.. :naughty:

:lmao: That really is pathetic. I don't mean it's a bad thing. I'm pathetic too. I've had my Mika tickets for seven months now! :yay: That must be a world record.

Palladium are REALLY good. :thumb_yello:

Me too!!! I've had them since June! :shocked::roftl:

• 2 weeks later...
But I've already promised Palladium they would get LOTS of Mika fans to their gig. :blush-anim-cl: You obviously haven't seen them live yet, am I right? :mf_rosetinted: Oh well, I'm not taking my words back, they'd get me at least. :naughty:

Defenitely :thumb_yello: They're great... I'm still regretting I can't make it to Brighton this friday :blink:

this is posted on brixton accademy official website for this show and the one on the 28th:

Tue 26 Feb: Carling Academy Brixton

MIKA

Under 14's to be accompanied by an adult and seated in the Circle. Fantastical Fancy Dress is encouraged if not expected

I doubt the above is BA people idea... :bleh: so it seems mika OR his management are still sticking to policy for this tour at least... :wink2:

no signs still of the infamous show on the 27th on their website listing... :blink::boxed:

Is this his cack handed attempt to make me wear that damn penguin costume again?:roftl:

OH WELL, IF I MUST!:naughty:

I'm loving my costume for this time actually!

It's not finished yet but I'm going as a sort of Victorian Jester, I have a stunning mask!

Only problem is I'm making the rest of the costume so who knows what it's going to look like!