Boys kissing, the official thread

Diana

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to a book signing to see Russell on Saturday and when we got there the staff told us that loads of teenage girls had been queuing outside the shop at 8am and all the places had been taken (the shop gave out wrist bands to control the numbers but didn't tell anyone! :sneaky2: ) so we didn't get to see him! :tears:

aw no! :( that's so unfair that they didnt even tell announce they were giving out wrist bands :sneaky2: such a pity, there must have been a lot of dissappointed fans :( I hope you hadn't traveled too far??

if you click on the moving picture it'll take you to it.. my moving picture is really all it is :bleh:

Ok........watched it............and the Brokeback clip!

Mmmmmmmmm....feel frisky now! :naughty:

aw no! :( that's so unfair that they didnt even tell announce they were giving out wrist bands :sneaky2: such a pity, there must have been a lot of dissappointed fans :( I hope you hadn't traveled too far??

Nah.........it was in Manchester (I'm in Chester) but we were really dissapointed as we really wanted to meet him! (To be fair he may have had to call security had we gotten in as we were having very bad thoughts about him on the drive over!) :naughty:

Nah.........it was in Manchester (I'm in Chester) but we were really dissapointed as we really wanted to meet him! (To be fair he may have had to call security had we gotten in as we were having very bad thoughts about him on the drive over!) :naughty:

aw I know you would be very let down after that, sorry pet *hugs*

he was in Dublin there the other week too but it wouldve been too far for me to travel and id say it was worse since it was the only signing in ireland that he was doing!

haha girl you can't be blamed when Russell is the man in question, I know myself he warps the mind :naughty:

Diana PM me will you pleaseeee

We need some more rules on this ..... :wink2:

Done.

did something go too far then?? i thought it had all been fairly acceptable :blink:

I thought so too.. but apparently not? Maybe?

ok, just to confirm...

We have to be careful due to the average age on here, so be VERY careful with the photos.

That said, I don't think there is anything too offensive here. If you are offended then it may be an issue you need to work on yourself.

So we will leave this thread for now, if you don't like it then don't read it. We can't all like every thread on MFC, that would be boring.

Be careful with the photos though.

Dean

ok, just to confirm...

We have to be careful due to the average age on here, so be VERY careful with the photos.

That said, I don't think there is anything too offensive here. If you are offended then it may be an issue you need to work on yourself.

So we will leave this thread for now, if you don't like it then don't read it. We can't all like every thread on MFC, that would be boring.

Dean

thx deano:thumb_yello:

i agree with u, life would b sooooo boring if we all agreed and like the same stuff!!!!

ok, just to confirm...

Dean

Thanks Deano.

Yay, Diana, you did it, you started the thread. :biggrin2:

Ah you made it over here!

I expected you to pop in sooner! :naughty:

:woot_jump:

QUEER AS FOLK!

You have no idea how much I love that show. It is in a word: amazing. And not just for the boys kissing (which is, by the way, some of the best that you'll ever see on TV) but for the intelligent and topical plots, the engaging characters and the brilliant performances! I recommend it to anyone with an open or mind or who enjoys enjoys gutsy, bold, compelling programs.

I should go find some more QAF boys kissing shots...

I have the complete box set on DVD........mmmmmmmmm....it gets played quite a lot! :wink2::mf_lustslow:

EDIT!!

I've just realised that I'm talking about the original English series and you mean the USA one!

I may pop mine in the DVD drive and take a few screen caps later.........mmmmmmm

By the way, the clip where this shot comes from can be watched here: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=P-SmrGehhuY. Brian goes to Justin's ball, dances spectacularly with him then ends it with a dramatic kiss. :wub2: It's a tad romanticised but it's lovely all the same. (Warning for language-use at the beginning, though.)

Oh my that is soooo cute and kitsch and cheesy and yum!

Must. Buy. DVDs.

I think I'd love QaF. I remember my cousin being crazy about the series.

And he's always been very picky about his gay tv shows/movies!

I can't actually look at a lot of these pics, but not for the same reasons as the Alpha Males here *blushes*

Hehe :wub2:

I can't post any pictures while I am at work..... it is just killing me!!!!

OMG... one of the Attorneys walked by when I was looking through the thread *hopes he did not see*

there was one time i was at pacific coffee cafe checking some update here, and when i open this thread, i feel like everyone behind me looking at me like this :eek: :shocked:

and i close the broswer at once as if i do something wrong...........

but now im at home :das: