dcdeb

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry Suzy, no word from the imeem peeps.:thumbdown:

And I can't believe stubhub has none available for New York..wow..this is going to be big.

That's okay Finkster. Thanks for all your help, but I can't go anymore. :thumbdown: I posted this same message on the "Meet-Ups" thread:

Unfortunately, this New York gig is no longer going to be a possibility.

Too many loose ends around my personal/real life that just didn't seem to come together to work out. I'm remembering other priorities that need to be addressed so I can't just pick up and go at a moment's notice.

It sucks. But I can deal with it. I'm just sorry I opened that little bit of hope for anyone.

But you'll all have a blast! I've met groups of MFCers on several occassions and its the most incredible thing!!! :punk:

....Oh yeah, and that Mika fella on stage is quite a remarkable experience too! I wish you all an awesome and memorable time! :naughty:

That's okay Finkster. Thanks for all your help, but I can't go anymore. :thumbdown: I posted this same message on the "Meet-Ups" thread:

Too many loose ends around my personal/real life that just didn't seem to come together to work out. I'm remembering other priorities that need to be addressed so I can't just pick up and go at a moment's notice.

It sucks. But I can deal with it. I'm just sorry I opened that little bit of hope for anyone.

But you'll all have a blast! I've met groups of MFCers on several occassions and its the most incredible thing!!! :punk:

....Oh yeah, and that Mika fella on stage is quite a remarkable experience too! I wish you all an awesome and memorable time! :naughty:

Aww, I'm really sorry to hear that. But at least you did get a chance to see him live this tour. :wink2:

I hope he makes that trip back to Canada as soon as he can, and is well, for you guys. :)

hi i was just wondering those who have been to mika concerts in ny is the crowd rough? is there pushing? cause my friend just had surgery shes going with me on saturday and i wanna know if we should stay further back. thanks

I guess it all depends on the people around you, but yeah, I've been

hearing lots of people reporting a LOT of pushing at the most recent

shows. :(

Aww, Suzy. :huglove:

I was excited at the thought of meeting you, but I sure do understand.

dcdeb

hi i was just wondering those who have been to mika concerts in ny is the crowd rough? is there pushing? cause my friend just had surgery shes going with me on saturday and i wanna know if we should stay further back. thanks

But often, even if the people immediately around you are considerate, its a domino effect that happens from way back in the crowd....:thumbdown:

Cassiop@ce didn't want to push me (she was behind me), but she could not help bumping into me when the people behind her pushed her, and the people behind them....etc.

But often, even if the people immediately around you are considerate, its a domino effect that happens from way back in the crowd....:thumbdown:

Cassiop@ce didn't want to push me (she was behind me), but she could not help bumping into me when the people behind her pushed her, and the people behind them....etc.

uh oh :blink: i have a feeling i am going to be crushed! thats not good :boxed:

Which is one of the reasons why I go to great lengths to get front row. The barrier is support when I grab hold of it' date=' so that I don't get knocked over.

Also, I'm barely making 5 feet.

Also....best place for Mika sweatdrops to fall too... :mf_rosetinted::

Which is one of the reasons why I go to great lengths to get front row. The barrier is support when I grab hold of it, so that I don't get knocked over.

Also, I'm barely making 5 feet.

Also....best place for Mika sweatdrops to fall too... :mf_rosetinted::

hahaha thats why i am planning on getting to the city at 10 am lol! that way i must get the front row (or at least close to it)

dcdeb

I hope people decide to turn over a new leaf and not push like crazy. :boxed: Although I'm sure that's just wishful thinking on my part. :bleh:

Anyway... the date is almost here... :cheerful_h4h:

Oh my gosh you have NO IDEA how bad it got one time. the girl next to me was so rude and pushy and awful she ended up pushing my out of the way and I ended up getting pushed to standing BEHIND the friend I came with' date=' and then she was jumping up and down and purposly trying to elbow, I'm not a very violent girl but that was almost the first fight I would have ever gotten into. Pretty sure she wasn't an MFCer, I'd like to think we're all better than that:naughty:

but...seriously guys..

TOMORROW