London Accomodation Ideas 24/25 Feb

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not booked up yet, I am coming down on 24th and going back on 29th so I need 5 nights for 2 ppl, I try to click on the links ppl have put up for meininger and ace but I don't understand the sites cos it just seems to take me to a load of different hotels or hostels or whatever they are, if I am going to book up in one of those I would like to be where other MFCers are otherwise I will just book up near Kings Cross which is where our trains come and go.

any suggestions, advice, help, links etc etc plz?

PS does anyone know if you can track one message IE I want to keep and eye on this message in case anyone posts me any advice etc?

I and Sienna are staying here - http://www.corushotels.co.uk/hotel.asp?hotelID=3&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=corus+hyde+park

But a cheaper alternative - that I've concidered is this - http://www.globetrotterinns.com/english/index.php

Now I have booked my flights! :punk:

Hotel will be booked today! :punk:

YAY! :naughty:

I'm not booked up yet, I am coming down on 24th and going back on 29th so I need 5 nights for 2 ppl, I try to click on the links ppl have put up for meininger and ace but I don't understand the sites cos it just seems to take me to a load of different hotels or hostels or whatever they are, if I am going to book up in one of those I would like to be where other MFCers are otherwise I will just book up near Kings Cross which is where our trains come and go.

any suggestions, advice, help, links etc etc plz?

PS does anyone know if you can track one message IE I want to keep and eye on this message in case anyone posts me any advice etc?

I also stay from the 24th and 29th of February !!!!!

I want to book at this hostel and I don't want to be alone ::naughty:

http://www.visitlondon.com/accommodation/detail/133574?offset-x=0&offset-y=0&zoom=false

I'm gonna stay at one of the Travelodges either side of Hammersmith, ones at Battersea, ones at Marylebone but both are only 15 mins from Hammersmith and both have tube stations to get to Brixton.

I'm gonna come up on the day of the Hammersmith one, it may change if my money situation gets better though.

I also stay from the 24th and 29th of February !!!!!

I want to book at this hostel and I don't want to be alone ::naughty:

http://www.visitlondon.com/accommodation/detail/133574?offset-x=0&offset-y=0&zoom=false

Have you already booked this? I'd like to go to Journey's Waterloo as well. I'm looking for accommodation for me and my dad. If Journey's Waterloo isn't good enough for him, I'll see if we can go to different places. Would be nice to be at Journey's Waterloo with you guys! :cool: I don't want to go to the concerts by myself as my dad isn't going to see Mika at all. :blink:

We have already booked flights, so we are going on the 24th and leaving on the 29th.

Have you already booked this? I'd like to go to Journey's Waterloo as well. I'm looking for accommodation for me and my dad. If Journey's Waterloo isn't good enough for him, I'll see if we can go to different places. Would be nice to be at Journey's Waterloo with you guys! :cool: I don't want to go to the concerts by myself as my dad isn't going to see Mika at all. :blink:

Hm not yet !!!!:blink: I'm still thinking about this one !!:blink:

You're so lucky that your dad is coming with you in London !!!!

I don't want to go alone either at the gigs !

I don't know if I'm lucky, because he's just going there for sightseeing and I will be spending lots of time with MFCers. So it's complicated to find accommodation for both of us. My dad doesn't want to go to a hostel but a hotel. Journey's Waterloo is a hostel, right?

We would go to Ace hotel but they don't have room from the 24th to the 29th.

I don't know if I'm lucky, because he's just going there for sightseeing and I will be spending lots of time with MFCers. So it's complicated to find accommodation for both of us. My dad doesn't want to go to a hostel but a hotel. Journey's Waterloo is a hostel, right?

Yes it's a hostel !!!

Hotels are very expensive in London !!!:blink: I was :shocked: when I've seen prices for one night at a hotel !!!

Does it mean that if I book a room for two, we have to share the bathroom amongs ourselves but we don't have to share it with anybody else? If this is the case I will convince my dad to go there with me. :)

Well i don't know actually !

I'd advise you to book for the Twin Private Shared Bathroom if you take your dad with you and then it's only you and him who share the bathroom !!!!

Well i don't know actually !

I'd advise you to book for the Twin Private Shared Bathroom if you take your dad with you and then it's only you and him who share the bathroom !!!!

I asked my dad. He doesn't want to go to a hostel. :sneaky2: Would you like to book the room with me? If you don't have a credit card, I could get my dad pay the deposit and you could pay your share to me when we get there. :wink2: Journeys Waterloo requires 10 % deposit and the rest we can pay at the hostel.

I asked my dad. He doesn't want to go to a hostel. :sneaky2: Would you like to book the room with me? If you don't have a credit card, I could get my dad pay it and you could pay your share of the deposit to me when we get there. :wink2: Journeys Waterloo requires 10 % deposit and the rest we can pay at the hostel.

Yes I'd love to share a room with you and yes I don't have a credit card !!!:thumbdown: but I can pay you when I arrive there !!!

Okay, shall I get my dad to book the room for us then, from the 24th to 29th? :naughty:

The deposit is 26 pounds (divided in two) and the total we have to pay at the hostel is 225 pounds (divided in two).

Not bad for five nights in London in my opinion!

Okay, shall I get my dad to book the room for us then, from the 24th the to 29th? :naughty:

The deposit is 26 pounds (divided in two) and the total we have to pay at the hostel is 225 pounds (divided in two).

Not bad for five nights in London in my opinion!

Nope it 's not bad at all !!!It's quite cheap as we also have breakfast included !!!:blink:

And thank you a bunch !!:thumb_yello:

Is anyone else going to Journeys Waterloo besides Vanessa and me? Would be wonderful if more MFCers went there as well! :punk: It seems like a nice place and the location is good for anyone who is going to the Brixton concerts. :thumb_yello:

I've to talk to some ppl.. I think I could be in too:wink2:

• 3 weeks later...
Is anyone else going to Journeys Waterloo besides Vanessa and me? Would be wonderful if more MFCers went there as well! :punk: It seems like a nice place and the location is good for anyone who is going to the Brixton concerts. :thumb_yello:

i wanna go too...don't really wanna be alone...don't have a credit card though :sneaky2: