London Accomodation Ideas 24/25 Feb

FREDDIESDOUBLE

oh yeah blue, come to meininger and bring your fluff thing! :wub2::naughty:

... oops, maybe i shouldn't have said this, guess i just gave you a good reason NOT to go there. :shocked: but well, as long as you don't leave it lying around openly, you don't have to worry, i won't go searching your luggage for it! :naughty:

now scherz beiseite, would love to see you there. :wink2:

South Kensington&fluffy thingy..sounds nice:bleh:

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi...does anybody looking for female roommate for the night 25/26 26/27?? 'coz I'm looking for VERY cheap hostel, 'coz I don't have much money to spend.

I'm gonna be there for 26 gig... anyone?

I'm in search for the same option:thumb_yello:

yep, i am staying at the royal guest house 2 for 25th feb and then at the ace hotel for 26th, 27th and 28th and heading home on 29th feb. how about you?

Links for the ace hotel please! :thumb_yello: Do you know it's a good hotel?

I'm not booked up yet, I am coming down on 24th and going back on 29th so I need 5 nights for 2 ppl, I try to click on the links ppl have put up for meininger and ace but I don't understand the sites cos it just seems to take me to a load of different hotels or hostels or whatever they are, if I am going to book up in one of those I would like to be where other MFCers are otherwise I will just book up near Kings Cross which is where our trains come and go.

any suggestions, advice, help, links etc etc plz?

PS does anyone know if you can track one message IE I want to keep and eye on this message in case anyone posts me any advice etc?