Carling Brixton Academy - London

Pamette

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FREDS ! HAVE AN AWESOME TIME! LOOK OUT FOR A VERY LARGE PRETTY BOX!:):) ITS COMING BY MAIL FROM NORTH VANCOUVER:):wub2:

Hellooo ....

Hopefully its at my work address .. I wil check Monday

My mission is to get a large pretty box and give to someone .. sounds like my kind of job :thumb_yello:

We will partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dancing pants -- check

Hangover cure -- check

Ability to act sober when walking into gig -- check :naughty:

FREDS ! HAVE AN AWESOME TIME! LOOK OUT FOR A VERY LARGE PRETTY BOX!:):) ITS COMING BY MAIL FROM NORTH VANCOUVER:):wub2:

Hellooo ....

Hopefully its at my work address .. I wil check Monday

My mission is to get a large pretty box and give to someone .. sounds like my kind of job :thumb_yello:

We will partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dancing pants -- check

Hangover cure -- check

Ability to act sober when walking into gig -- check :naughty:

oh did Cali mail it to you??????or is it someone else???

not quite sure who she sent it too. All we know is that its going to be gorgeous!!!

Im on it :roftl:

Actually somon is going to take the sonething colourful box off me

Great .. red rabbit to ginger hamster , I like secret missions :roftl:

I love them too! :):) btw look out for a very colourful umbrella! not sure where its going to surface now! its made itself to London by now!

I'm coming on my own - although not from so far away as Dubai. Just from Bolton. I'm meeting Em' in the queue as she's got my ticket. Please be nice to me if I go along looking at you all like a fool! :)

Wahahahaha

:roftl:

I will be the other "fool" in Q. I think I will go there early since I will be on my own.

I don't have a flashing heart, but someone promised to give me one...

I am looking forward meeting everyone in Q... Don't have fancy stuff to wear.. thinking of getting a mask.. or maybe the lebanese flag?!

Please come and say hi... am a little bit shy

:blush-anim-cl:

Wahahahaha

:roftl:

I will be the other "fool" in Q. I think I will go there early since I will be on my own.

I don't have a flashing heart, but someone promised to give me one...

I am looking forward meeting everyone in Q... Don't have fancy stuff to wear.. thinking of getting a mask.. or maybe the lebanese flag?!

Please come and say hi... am a little bit shy

Don't worry, you'll have a great time in the Q, it's the best part for me! I'll come fairly early too, so we'll meet ان شاء الله

BTW, I don't have a fancy dress either, that makes two of us. Thought I'd be the only one in jeans!!:roftl:

Don't worry, you'll have a great time in the Q, it's the best part for me! I'll come fairly early too, so we'll meet ان شاء الله

BTW, I don't have a fancy dress either, that makes two of us. Thought I'd be the only one in jeans!!:roftl:

Sounds great! I think I will be wearing jeans too.. am not used to the cold weather.. so I have to wear comfy stuff rather than crazy.. also, I have a very boring wardrobe...

see you there Queenie

:thumb_yello:

Especially with music blasting out :punk:

Im bringing a sound system with loads mika and queen:thumb_yello:

Especially with music blasting out :punk:

Im bringing a sound system with loads mika and queen:thumb_yello:

I like.. I like...

yes of course.. will take you through Queen's lyrics...

:naughty:

Freedie, don't forget, we have post Mika gig party plans! Do we know excatly where we're going yet? other than heading to city centre and earting chinese and plenty of beer??

I have a fav for you guys...I need to know how on earth get from Victoria Coach to Brixton... My plane will land at Luton and from there I'll take a Green Line bus to Victoria Coach but have no idea what to do next... someone?

I know you do , I think a few more do too :punk:

Just dont expect any sleep!

Ive got this really old tape thing .. its loud though from my loft ....

:punk:

Sleep?? WHo's talking about sleeping here?:naughty: It's got to be party non-stop!!!!!!!!!!!!:punk: :punk:

Hmmmm... Tapes... Remind me of my youth:naughty: