The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's 'cause I'm a twitties expert. :cool:

Of course you are!!! I wouldn't trust judging twitties to anyone else!

Besides, we need someone impartial...

:naughty::roftl::mf_rosetinted:

Was that related to anything that I said in particular?

And that's okay Scut... we'll forgive you... well I will at least!

:blink: hi everyone, boobies are cool :mf_rosetinted:

Boobies most certainly are!!!

Freddie would love to be a part of this...

Oh and dh bought me the mika dvd for chirstmas!!!!! I am in shock! (although it would be hard for anyone not to realise I am obsessed with mika lol)

I couldn't find it anywhere here, but he said he just waltzed in and found it in Kmart!

High fives for DH!!!

I ordered it from Amazon... I couldn't find it anywhere till about a week or two ago... that's what happens when you live in the 'outback' :sneaky2: ...

Was it the hardback copy or a normal one?

Forgive me for... being a pedant? Or being a well-traveled twitties expert? Or should I start listing my other crimes? :naughty:

(...and with that I have to leave for a while. I'll be back later. Ciao.)

Awwwww.. if you must go... if I don't see you beforehand, have a great New Years!

Oh and dh bought me the mika dvd for chirstmas!!!!! I am in shock! (although it would be hard for anyone not to realise I am obsessed with mika lol)

I couldn't find it anywhere here, but he said he just waltzed in and found it in Kmart!

But that's a good thing- cause if he is anything like my DH he would have given up after one shop and I would have got another toaster instead:blink:

Boobies most certainly are!!!

Freddie would love to be a part of this...

High fives for DH!!!

I ordered it from Amazon... I couldn't find it anywhere till about a week or two ago... that's what happens when you live in the 'outback' :sneaky2: ...

Was it the hardback copy or a normal one?

Oh, LiveICM is actually in the Big W catalogue, on special for about $16 with a heap of other music dvd's. Don't know if that is a good or bad thing??

Okay... HK, Kelz, DC RBSKY...

I'm thinking of sending a few of the vids we did on the weekend to Cynthia Mulat for the Appreciation DVD... Just thought I'd mention it... maybe the Mika Chrissy one...

Unknown.png....... :sneaky2: I guess that's ok ....... :biggrin2: The Chrissy one is fun !!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

But that's a good thing- cause if he is anything like my DH he would have given up after one shop and I would have got another toaster instead:blink:

Oh, LiveICM is actually in the Big W catalogue, on special for about $16 with a heap of other music dvd's. Don't know if that is a good or bad thing??

:thumb_yello: GREAT !!! I don't have it yet ...... *must buy must buy must buy *:wink2::roftl:

Firstly .... may I do this ...... :winner_first_h4h: ....... Also ...... some of us have Bush ..... & Verandahs .... :naughty: & Kate's Bush .....

:naughty::roftl:

Kate's Bush you do have!!! :naughty:

I was thinking the Chrissy one... the others would take too much explaining...

I ordered and got mine in mid November... I don't think I could've waited this long to get it... and I might be wrong, but I think one of the other country peops (maybe SD) tried to get the hardcover one at Big W and were told it was only released in metropolitan areas...

Still... $16 isn't too bad for the normal one...

Kate's Bush you do have!!! :naughty:

I was thinking the Chrissy one... the others would take too much explaining...

I ordered and got mine in mid November... I don't think I could've waited this long to get it... and I might be wrong, but I think one of the other country peops (maybe SD) tried to get the hardcover one at Big W and were told it was only released in metropolitan areas...

YAAAAYYY !!! I was gonna go JB-HIFI... but maybe Big W is better ..... :thumb_yello:

Yeah, I got my hardback copy from Sanity- they were finally good for something!!

OMG- Bailey just tried "jumping" off Mackenzies dresser which has a tv sitting on it- the tv fell but didn't squash his head or anything- but did get his back- he will be nice and sore tomorrow. Lots of crying, screaming and yelling just went on.

I think I need a strong drink :boxed:

Yeah, I got my hardback copy from Sanity- they were finally good for something!!

OMG- Bailey just tried "jumping" off Mackenzies dresser which has a tv sitting on it- the tv fell but didn't squash his head or anything- but did get his back- he will be nice and sore tomorrow. Lots of crying, screaming and yelling just went on.

:boxed: Have one ... I'll join you ..... :boxed::sneaky2::naughty::wink2::thumb_yello:

Don't get me started on Sanity here... they're F**KING useless... I refuse to buy anything from there again... unless I really really can justify it...

And they didn't have the hardback... closest place I would buy it would be Sydney...

Geez... poor Bailey!

I assume the yelling was from you?

Feel free to have a strong drink... I think you need it!

oh, yes, the joys of being a mummy- they got given the choice of watching tv for a bit (which they don't normally do close to bed time) or having a story read to each of them (which they love) Tonight they chose tv- and with me out the front on the comp didn't realise what the monkeys were up to.

Oh well, both are sound asleep now- hopefully that means no more accidents (unless I stack it going to bed :naughty: )

Yeah, I went into Sanity one day and asked where their singles were- they had about 5 to chose from and they were scattered in different sections of the store. Dumb :boxed:

:boxed: AWWWW JOLS ..... I had a little girl once ... (she is now 23) .... but ... I reckon boys are harder to 'raise' ..... :blink::sneaky2::boxed:

They grow up quickly don't they :roftl:

Yeah, I am hoping Bailey doesn't take after Michael who was an absolute horror of a child with multiple trips to the doctors for stitches etc :shocked:

Okay... HK, Kelz, DC RBSKY...

I'm thinking of sending a few of the vids we did on the weekend to Cynthia Mulat for the Appreciation DVD... Just thought I'd mention it... maybe the Mika Chrissy one...

ok... :thumb_yello: *remembers Bec mouthing everyone's lines* :roftl:

Have you uploaded any others from HK's?!

Forgive me for... being a pedant? Or being a well-traveled twitties expert? Or should I start listing my other crimes? :naughty:

(...and with that I have to leave for a while. I'll be back later. Ciao.)

your list of crimes is longer than my arm...

might see ya when you get back.. :biggrin2: if not FM&GN

ok... so Heya HK & Teegs and Jols.. How are you all tonight?

Has anyone seen Liz on here lately? It's too quiet without her around..

and Bec.. I'll sms her for everyone.. any special message requests? she should be drunk.. She wants MFC gossip :naughty:

oh, yes, the joys of being a mummy- they got given the choice of watching tv for a bit (which they don't normally do close to bed time) or having a story read to each of them (which they love) Tonight they chose tv- and with me out the front on the comp didn't realise what the monkeys were up to.

Oh well, both are sound asleep now- hopefully that means no more accidents (unless I stack it going to bed :naughty: )

Yeah, I went into Sanity one day and asked where their singles were- they had about 5 to chose from and they were scattered in different sections of the store. Dumb :boxed:

Now Jols, don't stack in on the way to bed...

Hehe, that just reminded me of a msg I got from soangel... she walked through a closed screen door and broke it...

:lmfao:

Sanity don't really do singles anymore here... the ones they do have are right near the counter... it's sh!t... so is the Virgin store in Myer, they're just as useless...

Hello to anyone still around!

I just watched the (sort of) new 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' for the first time! Johnny Depp is brilliant in it, isn't he? I don't know what it was, but something about the way he played Willy Wonka made him seem so endearing, in a childlike way.

What's it like? My niece got it for Christmas but I don't know what it's about.

It's really good and very addictive. But it gets very hard as you advance through the game. Basically you have to play rock songs on the guitar controller by following the patterns on the screen.

Aunty Kelz and I just worked on this for a while..

Love Tuh Day :biggrin2:

OZ - OZ Aussie Aussie

OZ - OZ Aussie Aussie

(chorus)

Every Aussies gonna Love Tuh Day, gonna Love Tuh Day, gonna Love Tuh Day..

Every Aussies gonna Love Tuh Day, gonna Love Tuh Day

Cos you don't think I want to,

But I know I've got too

love Aussies, love Aussies, love love..........

I've been touring for so long

Meetin fans, sang the same old songs

But now, but now I'm on the plane

Hey Aussies can you come along

If you want you can bring your mother

Mikamites, I like to tease for fun

But I aint gonna tease you no longer

Gonna play in Wodonga

Every Aussies gonna Love Tuh Day, Love Tuh Day, Love Tuh Day..

Every Aussies gonna Love Tuh Day

Cos you don't think I want to,

But I know I've got too

love Aussies, love Aussies, love love..........

Gig at Wodonga is the cheapest on cheapest on cheapest on

Bring your mamma and poppa along, poppa along

Have a cuppa, poppa

While I pee, DVD, pee pee..

Chorus

Shazza sits by herself awhile

Give her a dollar and you'll make her smile

Poker, smoker, choker

Walk away

Guy dresses like a girl for fun

Asked me to be his lollipop lover

I replied "Mate just here for fun"

He looked around and he saw my Mother

Then he ran for cover

Chorus

Girl in the Loo putting Makeup on, Makeup on, Makeup on

Boyfriend left cos she took too long, took too long

Booger, ooger, looger (It's a filler like Mika does)

He had to pee, just like me, pee pee

Chorus

OZ - OZ Aussie Aussie

OZ - OZ Aussie Aussie

OZ - OZ Aussie Aussie OZ

Aussie aussie aussie

Aussie aussie aussie

Aussie's Aussie's rule

Aussie's Aussie's rule

Aussie's Aussie's

(repeat with Chorus)

OZ - OZ Aussie Aussie

OZ - OZ Aussie Aussie

OZ - OZ Aussie Aussie OZ

Aussie aussie aussie

Aussie aussie aussie

Aussie's Aussie's rule

Aussie's Aussie's rule

Aussie's Aussie's

Oh my God! That's brilliant and hilarious!

And Wodonga..! Wait until pinkoranges reads that. It would be awesome if he did play a gig in Wodonga seeing as it's about a 15 minute drive there from my house! :roftl:

*Quickly googles meaning of word pedant whilst simultanously forfeiting all credibility as an educated teen*

*Finishes googling and realises she is still lost. Decides to basically retell plot of song*

It's from a song called Killer Queen and it's about a high class prostitute, who is quite a classy young girl. I don't really know why I've quoted it, I just like the song I guess.

*Hopes to have salvaged some credibility and subscribes to dictionary.com's word of the day to increase her very limited vocabulary*

I've had a line from the same song in my little title thing (I don't know what it's actually called) for ages! 'Well versed in etiquette'.. Which I am! :naughty:

Yeah it is a great song isn't it! Now we are little title thing sisters! :biggrin2:

A pedant is someone who pays too much attention to/puts too much store by details. I've been accused of being one.

And don't worry about credibility, I just lost mine for not picking up the Killer Queen reference. *waits for the other Mikamites to call her a blasphemer* :naughty:

Btw, I prefer http://www.thefreedictionary.com, it even has a medical dictionary. :bleh:

Blasphemer!! :mf_rosetinted:

Yep, that was me. I looked in every shop in town for a hardcover one but none of them had it!