The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am feeling really crap now actually, think I am coming down with something :thumbdown: Sitting by the computer sounds like a good option, but I really need to get a life cause I have barely left the house in the past few days.

Will force myself to make an effort :thumbdown::naughty:

I am feeling really crap now actually, think I am coming down with something :thumbdown: Sitting by the computer sounds like a good option, but I really need to get a life cause I have barely left the house in the past few days.

Will force myself to make an effort :thumbdown::naughty:

AWWWW JOLS ....... :huglove: .... I do hope you feel better soon ..... looooong gone are the days when I go out to something 'cos 'I feel I should' ..... :naughty::wink2:

...... & I guess I may be the only lonely one here tonight ..... :mf_rosetinted:

Yay!! *packs bags for Teegs place for when Mika plays in Wodonga*

SMS says:

Gossip: Fred bumped into Mika and they were talking. Mika invited him out for NYE! And apparently Mika is touring Oz in July. Teegs is pissed off!

Hehe... funny!

I was thinking of you as we drove through/past Orange on our way to and from Adelaide. I was thinking Merry Christmas thoughts in your direction. Hope you got them!

Yes I did! Thank ye!

Now I gotta go... people are coming over!

Have a good one guys!

G'day, Aussies. I'll be here during the morning hours (evening for you all, I think) but I'll be busy during the evening. :yay:

Just passin' by to say hi before I go and MQ my fingers off in the Politics Thread again. :bleh:

::woot_jump: SCUTTY !!!!! :biggrin2: ....... yeh .... I've been checkin' out that thread ..... verra interesting ....... (I still think you should stop being so practical .... & study law ... !!!! :sneaky2::wink2::wub2:

::woot_jump: SCUTTY !!!!! :biggrin2: ....... yeh .... I've been checkin' out that thread ..... verra interesting ....... (I still think you should stop being so practical .... & study law ... !!!! :sneaky2::wink2::wub2:

Hi, HK! :original:

Law would bore me and cramp my style. Aside from the material being pure tedium, I hate stuffy bureaucracies and I'd much rather be my own master as my current career path will let me be. :bleh:

Let me just say that thread appalled me, I could not believe that I would ever find such close-minded and immature views on the MFC. You may not be able to tell but I bit down VERY hard on my tongue when I wrote my responses.

Hi, HK! :original:

Law would bore me and cramp my style. Aside from the material being pure tedium, I hate stuffy bureaucracies and I'd much rather be my own master as my current career path will let me be. :bleh:

Let me just say that thread appalled me, I could not believe that I would ever find such close-minded and immature views on the MFC. You may not be able to tell but I bit down VERY hard on my tongue when I wrote my responses.

Hahaha ... I can imagine the holes in your tongue ... (eeeeuuuwww sorry:blush-anim-cl: ) ...... but I have only read the last few pages ... tho' the way my night is going, I may well have the time to read the whole lot ... :naughty::thumb_yello:

There's a political thread???:shocked:

Hi Mikamites, just popping through to say HAPPY NEW YEAR! We are having a quiet night at home but I doubt I'll be on here much. My MIL was talking about Scrabble last week and I said I've never played it, only had Scrabble Jnr as a kid which is so completely different, so she bought if for me for my birthday (which isn't for another 2 months) and said "Let's play it New Year's Eve". So that's what I'll be doing.... learning to play Scrabble. And wanting to go to bed cos I'm very tired. The blow up mattress that I bought about a week and a half ago went flat last night. This is the fourth or fifth one we've had and I refuse to buy another one at the moment, so hubby and I have dragged the couch cushions off (thank goodness we have three couches) and are sleeping on them. It's only for another couple of nights, then we get our own bed back as MIL goes back to Bris. And the only reason she's on our bed is she's disabled and can't get down on the floor.

Oh, have just recieved my birthday present. MIL's been in the bedroom wrapping it and sent my son out with it. Gotta go. HAVE FUN!!

Hahaha ... I can imagine the holes in your tongue ... (eeeeuuuwww sorry:blush-anim-cl: ) ...... but I have only read the last few pages ... tho' the way my night is going, I may well have the time to read the whole lot ... :naughty::thumb_yello:

That might sound disgusting but it's not far from the truth. I may also might as well be bald from tearing out my hair. :shocked: But don't worry, I took it ALL out on myself, when I responded I was polite (or as polite as is humanly possible for me). :bleh:

What an odd concept: my fellow Aussies will be celebrating New Years before I will. You'll all be nursing hangovers before I've even gotten dressed. :naughty:

I saw the 'Big Girls' live video clip on video hits too! Loved it! I also managed to catch a programme the other night, think it was 'the late shift' or something like that (one of those Australian comedy shows taking off shows and people) and they did a take off of Mika singing 'Grace Kelly'.....it was hilarious!!! :biggrin2: