The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

So I should expect a "WTF?!" msg from Bec sometime tomorrow then... :roftl:

And thank ye! Arts is so clever!

Hehe...

Anyways, I better go to bed... I keep thinking I'm going to wake the slumbering 7 year old next to me...

FY & GN! (we really do need the up yours pic here)

Yeah you might get an sms sooner than you think!!

And when I posted those pics in mikagasmic thread I had a completely different caption running through my head..

"did someone say cake? oh none left? **** I always miss out"

Artsy is a true Aussie!! :wub2:

FY&GN or as Scut and I say now FM&GN :das:

(we def need the upyours smiley)

I have it on my foxtel IQ, but don't have a dvd recorder....

Will try and find someone who has one and steal it for a day or so...

YAY!!! *insert worship smiley*

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happikali! :roftl: :roftl:

:wub2: HIYA SD !!!!!! *big hugs* .......

Yay!! *packs bags for Teegs place for when Mika plays in Wodonga*

SMS says:

Gossip: Fred bumped into Mika and they were talking. Mika invited him out for NYE! And apparently Mika is touring Oz in July. Teegs is pissed off!

Unknown.png ............................ WOW !!!!!!!! (er-herm .... ) ..... mmmmmm ... I guess she may be ....... :wub2: ..... sorry Teegs & Soy ...... :thumbdown::mf_rosetinted:

ok, I edited my last post so you can now get to the link :roftl:

Right, I am leaving (I think!) Have a busy day with work tomorrow :thumbdown: plus have to stay up later than usual as I will look strange leaving a party before midnight.

Hmmm, I wonder if I can take the laptop :roftl: (kidding maybe...)

Awwwww.. if you must go... if I don't see you beforehand, have a great New Years!

I might be on again tomorrow morning (which will be evening for you).

Just in case anyway, Happy New Year to you too!

Sweet! Could you upload it for me?

What footage are you all talking about? :blink:

Killer Queen is a damn good song... not my absolute fave Queen one though...

Wow, really? I haven't listened to the entire backcatalogue, but Killer Queen is definitely my favourite of theirs. I had a video of me singing it while drinking Moet et Chandon.... thankfully now destroyed. :roftl:

Mikacaption.jpg

I love it. :naughty:

This applies to us "older" kiddies....

That makes me feel old, and I was only born in '88. :blink:

I will forever have a thing for turtles that eat pizza and have Italian artist names. :naughty:

And I must say that playing MASH was the best ever use of class time. :lmao:

One last thing before I disappear- perhaps we should send this great idea to Mika so he can have both hands free whilst using his umbrella

image-1.jpg

:shocked::roftl::shocked::roftl:

boy they have some weird inventions in those home catalogues you get dropped around...

Night!!

Btw, I prefer http://www.thefreedictionary.com, it even has a medical dictionary.

*Worships the medical dictionary on thefreedictionary.com, for it saves her life when last minute assingment-writing/exam-cramming (eg. "You should be able to explain *insert-huge-word-no-one-could-possibly-have heard-of*" "freedictionary.com, save me!")*

But that's a good thing- cause if he is anything like my DH he would have given up after one shop and I would have got another toaster instead:blink: ??

I saw *SHREK* toasters in the clearance isle in Kmart. They burn a Shrek logo onto every slice of toast. Now, I'm no big fan of Shrek, but picture toast, people ... I almost bought one for everyone on my Christmas list.

Oh, LiveICM is actually in the Big W catalogue, on special for about $16 with a heap of other music dvd's. Don't know if that is a good or bad thing??

Good thing! Good thing!

*Is going to Big W first thing tomorrow morning*

Big W catalogues are statewide, right?

It's really good and very addictive. But it gets very hard as you advance through the game. Basically you have to play rock songs on the guitar controller by following the patterns on the screen.

It's very, very, very addictive. It's like this game http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/FFR_the_Game.php, but really quite realistically set up like playing guitar. And you get to have guitar battles, where you have to tilt the guitar to hit the other guitarists :biggrin2:

One last thing before I disappear- perhaps we should send this great idea to Mika so he can have both hands free whilst using his umbrella

image-1.jpg

:roftl: What ... :roftl: ... is ... :roftl: ... that ...

This applies to us "older" kiddies....

I thought "Oh, this should be funny, to laugh at other people's crazy fads" ... er, no, as it happens I was painfully a part of at least 60% of those. The shame... :no:

Are all of the Aussies in bed?

I'm not! ... oh, but I probably should be ...

Soy and I are the same so we're bra triplets? That's as long as I don't lose the (tonne of) weight I've gained since I've come to Morocco. :boxed:

Another '88 baby, I'm in January. :thumb_yello:

'Fastidious and precise...' another pedant? :naughty:

Bra triplets!! Awesome!

*Quickly googles meaning of word pedant whilst simultanously forfeiting all credibility as an educated teen*

*Finishes googling and realises she is still lost. Decides to basically retell plot of song*

It's from a song called Killer Queen and it's about a high class prostitute, who is quite a classy young girl. I don't really know why I've quoted it, I just like the song I guess.

*Hopes to have salvaged some credibility and subscribes to dictionary.com's word of the day to increase her very limited vocabulary*

HAHAHAHAHA, that is so me. Google has saved my credibility countless times, but sometimes it does fall short.

:blink: hi everyone, boobies are cool :mf_rosetinted:

Best opening line EVER!!!

I love it live too!!

you should clean out your button!!

Teegs... sms sent (i said he's touring in July and Fred bumped into him nye party thing)

and photo uploaded here:

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k227/RWPRWP/Mikacaption.jpg

Mikacaption.jpg

:biggrin2:

*high 5's Kelz*

I love it. I hope you realize that this will lead to much bragging on my part.

image-1.jpg

:shocked::roftl::shocked::roftl:

boy they have some weird inventions in those home catalogues you get dropped around...

Night!!

NO HANDS? That would be PERFECT for Mike! :lmao:

GOTCHA !!!!!!!! :biggrin2:

HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHheheehheehehheeh .....

Grrrrrrrr ... nearly .......... :roftl:

Not even close! I was loooong gone!

And gone long! A week of no MFC' date=' and extremely limited Mika music - my ipod died the day I left, and the family one had no Mika, and I was only once alone in my car to play LICM!!!!

On a random note I am watching chaneel v2 and they are doing top cameos in video clips, and I have never seen this one from Fat Boy Slim with Christopher Walken in it- he will never have that "scare" factor to me again!

Every time i see this clip I drop everything and just watch - it's mesmerising...

*hangs pics*

mika4.jpg

mika2-d.jpg

mika6.jpg

I love these 3 sooooo soooo much. They are my new favourites.

Dang, those jeans :mf_lustslow: (and the shirt... and...)!!! :mf_lustslow:

It's so nice to be home! And new pics! Thanks Rainbow Sky!

(This is page 212, and I'm up to page 135, and closing fast!)

Hey there! I think Rainbow Sky and deconstruction are the only Sydneysiders... I'm in the 'outback' (aka Orange)

I was thinking of you as we drove through/past Orange on our way to and from Adelaide. I was thinking Merry Christmas thoughts in your direction. Hope you got them!

Have you all got the bbqs fired up? :biggrin2:

Yup, turkey cooked on the barbie (well, the Weber - does it still count?)

And now I'm up to 179, and still persevering. Somehow, it's quite slowing to multi-task forum and ironing. Iron one shirt, read one page, iron one pair of jeans, read one page...

It's going to be hot today, and we have no airconditioning, just juggling of shutters and blinds, so if the ironing isn't done now, it won't be done at all, and yesterday I washed all of our holiday clothes, so there was a mountain of ironing, and it's all done! Yippee!

Good thing! Good thing!

*Is going to Big W first thing tomorrow morning*

Big W catalogues are statewide, right?

Yep, the trick will just be to find one nearby that is carrying it- it sohuld be mandatory for all stores to have Live ICM in at all times!

these forums have been dead all day :(

God, yes. So dull.

Yes, it has been (I am only stopping by for a minute, then it is back to work!)

Oh artsy, I thought of you before because I heard Acceptable in the 80's and The Girls on the same radio station in about 15 mins of each other (they are doing a countdown)

Right, back to work :thumbdown:

Yes, it has been (I am only stopping by for a minute, then it is back to work!)

Oh artsy, I thought of you before because I heard Acceptable in the 80's and The Girls on the same radio station in about 15 mins of each other (they are doing a countdown)

Right, back to work :thumbdown:

Oh, you're so lucky!!:woot_jump:

I never get to hear Calvin on radio. Probably the reason why the bloody man's only played two gigs here.:thumbdown:

:blink: Where is everyone ... ??? :blink::tears:

Hi HK! I'm here, sort of. But it's completely dead tonight.:blink:

Oh, you're so lucky!!:woot_jump:

I never get to hear Calvin on radio. Probably the reason why the bloody man's only played two gigs here.:thumbdown:

Hi HK! I'm here, sort of. But it's completely dead tonight.:blink:

:wub2: ARTSY !!!!!! Sure is quiet ...... it's 5:24pm here & New Years eve ..... so maybe we won't see much Aussie action .... but I'm not going out ..... so I'll be around ..... :thumb_yello:

:wub2: ARTSY !!!!!! Sure is quiet ...... it's 5:24pm here & New Years eve ..... so maybe we won't see much Aussie action .... but I'm not going out ..... so I'll be around ..... :thumb_yello:

Oh right! I totally forgot! New Year's is indeed most likely the reason why everyone's gone. Well, I've got nothing to do tonight either; not sure about plans for tomorrow.

How are you?

Oh right! I totally forgot! New Year's is indeed most likely the reason why everyone's gone. Well, I've got nothing to do tonight either; not sure about plans for tomorrow.

How are you?

:thumb_yello: Pretty good thanks ..... apart from having a bit of a cold !!

But that's never stopped me here !!!:naughty::wink2:

I'm back, but have to disappear again soon.

So what is everyone doing tonught?

I am going to a Superheroes & villians party at Michael's bosses house, but now hardly anyone is going and even fewer are getting dressed up :shocked: i'm gonna feel like a right twat in my batgirl outfit.........

I'm back, but have to disappear again soon.

So what is everyone doing tonught?

I am going to a Superheroes & villians party at Michael's bosses house, but now hardly anyone is going and even fewer are getting dressed up :shocked: i'm gonna feel like a right twat in my batgirl outfit.........

:roftl: Hiya Jols .... my daughter has a bat girl outfit !!

I'm just staying home tonight .... I'm pretty partied out actually .... however, I will enjoy a few wines whilst being on the MFC !! :wink2::naughty: