The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

Now Jols, don't stack in on the way to bed...

Hehe, that just reminded me of a msg I got from soangel... she walked through a closed screen door and broke it...

:lmfao:

Sanity don't really do singles anymore here... the ones they do have are right near the counter... it's sh!t... so is the Virgin store in Myer, they're just as useless...

Bec sent me that one too :roftl:

Let's start some gossip about Mika to send her.. she can't check that we are lying :naughty:

Let's say Freddie bumped into him and Mika invited him out with his Posse for NYE :das:

or something worse *insert finger to lip msn smiley*

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Jols, don't stack in on the way to bed...

Hehe, that just reminded me of a msg I got from soangel... she walked through a closed screen door and broke it...

:lmfao:

Sanity don't really do singles anymore here... the ones they do have are right near the counter... it's sh!t... so is the Virgin store in Myer, they're just as useless...

Well, I just carried Bailey from my bed to his own and stepped on a toy:shocked: managed to not stack it but immediately thought of what I had typed and was trying not to giggle and wake him up :roftl:

Hey Kelz!

Oh, btw I was just going back through the take40 footage that you and babyblue loaded- can you reload the intro part as it is not there anymore?

ok... :thumb_yello: *remembers Bec mouthing everyone's lines* :roftl:

Have you uploaded any others from HK's?!

your list of crimes is longer than my arm...

might see ya when you get back.. :biggrin2: if not FM&GN

ok... so Heya HK & Teegs and Jols.. How are you all tonight?

Has anyone seen Liz on here lately? It's too quiet without her around..

and Bec.. I'll sms her for everyone.. any special message requests? she should be drunk.. She wants MFC gossip :naughty:

No... I don't remember which ones I have uploaded... will have to check at one stage...

And I haven't seen Liz for ages...

Tell her something that will get a "WTF?!" reaction out of her... I don't know what though..

BTW... I loves the pic captions... i may just have to steal them... :fisch:

Oh my God! That's brilliant and hilarious!

And Wodonga..! Wait until pinkoranges reads that. It would be awesome if he did play a gig in Wodonga seeing as it's about a 15 minute drive there from my house! :roftl:

I've had a line from the same song in my little title thing (I don't know what it's actually called) for ages! 'Well versed in etiquette'.. Which I am! :naughty:

Yeah it is a great song isn't it! Now we are little title thing sisters! :biggrin2:

TY from Kobiiiii and I to everyone who has said they liked it :biggrin2:

I didn't know PO lives in that area - lol..

I said Longer and Kobiiiii said Wodonga!!

That was her clever rhyming skills at their best!!!

We actually go up there for holidays sometimes.. I love it there.. The pokies are good fun!! Kobiiii goes in the games room, (which I love too :roftl:)

Ok, so we are like triplets because I love Killer Queen too!!! :punk:

Bec sent me that one too :roftl:

Let's start some gossip about Mika to send her.. she can't check that we are lying :naughty:

Let's say Freddie bumped into him and Mika invited him out with his Posse for NYE :das:

or something worse *insert finger to lip msn smiley*

Hehe... sure... Freddie "bumped" into Mika! :das:

I'm seriously gonna get MSN slapped by Freds for suggesting that... I'm not allowed to suggest that he would even do that... cause he's a good boy! :naughty:

Yeah sure... just like I'm a good girl

:mf_rosetinted:

We actually go up there for holidays sometimes.. I love it there.. The pokies are good fun!! Kobiiii goes in the games room, (which I love too :roftl:)

Yep, pinkoranges lives in Wodonga and I live just over the border in Albury.

Yay, triplets!! :biggrin2:

It's damn clever... I can't do that sort of stuff.. not spontaneously anyways...

The Wodonga part was what set me off giggling... then I thought, well if he's gonna do WOdonga, he shoyld get his arse up to Orange and do one here!

And I can take him to the HO!

And Killer Queen is a damn good song... not my absolute fave Queen one though...

No... I don't remember which ones I have uploaded... will have to check at one stage...

And I haven't seen Liz for ages...

Tell her something that will get a "WTF?!" reaction out of her... I don't know what though..

BTW... I loves the pic captions... i may just have to steal them... :fisch:

Of course you can! I will upload the pic to PB for you.. any size preference? Bigger?

How about Mika is coming in June and doing a full tour of Oz :naughty:

And I can find your YT acct.. i have you favourited :bleh:

Well, I just carried Bailey from my bed to his own and stepped on a toy:shocked: managed to not stack it but immediately thought of what I had typed and was trying not to giggle and wake him up :roftl:

Hey Kelz!

Oh, btw I was just going back through the take40 footage that you and babyblue loaded- can you reload the intro part as it is not there anymore?

I don't have the start.. it was something she was meant to do before she went on holidays.. I'll be surprised if it happens now.. I'll keep an eye out on MTV for it again.. and I'll get the start for us.. I'm sure someone out there has it though *sucks up to DC in case it is he* :wub2:

Of course you can! I will upload the pic to PB for you.. any size preference? Bigger?

I don't have the start.. it was something she was meant to do before she went on holidays.. I'll be surprised if it happens now.. I'll keep an eye out on MTV for it again.. and I'll get the start for us.. I'm sure someone out there has it though *sucks up to DC in case it is he* :wub2:

Sweet! Could you upload it for me? I don't need the rest of your sig (even though it is pretty shiny!)

Hehe... sure... Freddie "bumped" into Mika! :das:

I'm seriously gonna get MSN slapped by Freds for suggesting that... I'm not allowed to suggest that he would even do that... cause he's a good boy!

:mf_rosetinted:

:fisch:

I don't know why but I seem to be using a lot of commas tonight.

:roftl:

It's damn clever... I can't do that sort of stuff.. not spontaneously anyways...

The Wodonga part was what set me off giggling... then I thought, well if he's gonna do WOdonga, he shoyld get his arse up to Orange and do one here!

And I can take him to the HO!

And Killer Queen is a damn good song... not my absolute fave Queen one though...

Wodonga: Me too .. if he doesn't tour soon that's the best he'll get :naughty:

If he plays Wodonga we can all crash at SD's and PO's place!! :wink2:

agree.. killer queen is good.. but my fav is somebody to love :wub2:

sending bec a message and then uploading pic to PB..

Oh wow, mine too! I think it's a lot of people's favourites. I love it live.. :wub2:

But after 'Somebody To Love' there are about 30 songs that I love equally. I seriously can't choose my other favourites amongst that group!

Gah, my backspace isn't working very well!

Oh wow, mine too! I think it's a lot of people's favourites. I love it live.. :wub2:

But after 'Somebody To Love' there are about 30 songs that I love equally. I seriously can't choose my other favourites amongst that group!

Gah, my backspace isn't working very well!

I love it live too!!

you should clean out your button!!

Teegs... sms sent (i said he's touring in July and Fred bumped into him nye party thing)

and photo uploaded here:

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k227/RWPRWP/Mikacaption.jpg

Mikacaption.jpg

:biggrin2:

:fisch:

:roftl:

Wodonga: Me too .. if he doesn't tour soon that's the best he'll get :naughty:

If he plays Wodonga we can all crash at SD's and PO's place!! :wink2:

sending bec a message and then uploading pic to PB..

Hehe.. totally... if he does the citrus city people can crash here! (screw asking the parentals)

What's the message say?

Absolutely loooooooove Somebody to Love... and Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy :wub2:

Hehe... sure... Freddie "bumped" into Mika! :

I'm seriously gonna get MSN slapped by Freds for suggesting that... I'm not allowed to suggest that he would even do that... cause he's a good boy!

I love it live too!!

you should clean out your button!!

Teegs... sms sent (i said he's touring in July and Fred bumped into him nye party thing)

and photo uploaded here:

Mikacaption.jpg

:lmao: We should ALL clean out our button ..... every now & again ... :shocked::lmao: ........... :naughty::wink2:

and photo uploaded here:

Mikacaption.jpg

So I should expect a "WTF?!" msg from Bec sometime tomorrow then... :roftl:

And thank ye! Arts is so clever!

Hehe...

Anyways, I better go to bed... I keep thinking I'm going to wake the slumbering 7 year old next to me...

FY & GN! (we really do need the up yours pic here)

I have it on my foxtel IQ, but don't have a dvd recorder....

Will try and find someone who has one and steal it for a day or so...

Hehe.. totally... if he does the citrus city people can crash here! (screw asking the parentals)

What's the message say?

Absolutely loooooooove Somebody to Love... and Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy :wub2:

Yay!! *packs bags for Teegs place for when Mika plays in Wodonga*

SMS says:

Gossip: Fred bumped into Mika and they were talking. Mika invited him out for NYE! And apparently Mika is touring Oz in July. Teegs is pissed off!