The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's always like that around the Holidays! I already spent a lot for Xmas ! :roftl:

Yes, I spent a small fortune at Christmas too

That's the problem with Christmas and New year being so close together, although the phone companies must make a truckload of cash

I'm just going to take a nap. I may be back. But if not, have a great day and a fab start to the year. :original:

Same to you!! :biggrin2:

:biggrin2: HAPPY NEW YEAR SCUTTY !!!!! :wub2:

,,,,,,& HIYA KELZ ..... yeh .... I'm having a quiet-y on the Verandah !!! :wub2::thumb_yello:

Heya HK!! :wub2: sounds lovely..

Yes, I spent a small fortune at Christmas too

That's the problem with Christmas and New year being so close together, although the phone companies must make a truckload of cash

Yeah! But my friend has something,it's like she has unlimited text messages sending( don't really know how to explain it) but well she can send how many she wants,it's the same pize! (but she doies pay a lot per month )

Same to you!! :biggrin2:

Heya HK!! :wub2: sounds lovely..

Hi Kelzy !

Yeah! But my friend has something,it's like she has unlimited text messages sending( don't really know how to explain it) but well she can send how many she wants,it's the same pize! (but she doies pay a lot per month )

Hi Kelzy !

That is very cool, I should be getting a new phone sometime soon

I JUST SPOKE TO FD ON THE PHONE & HE SAID HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL AUSSIES !!!!!!!!

veryhappy.gifyay!!veryhappy.gifhappyveryhappy.gifnewveryhappy.gifyearveryhappy.gifFreddie!!

I stole all your smileys :bleh:

Hi Kelzy !

Heya!! How are you today/tonight?

It's the last day of 2007!!! woooo

Only 5 minutes to go!!! *goes outside to watch fireworks with Heath Ledger:wink2: *

That is very cool, I should be getting a new phone sometime soon

Cool ! Do u know which one u want already ?:biggrin2:

Heya!! How are you today/tonight?

It's the last day of 2007!!! woooo

Only 5 minutes to go!!! *goes outside to watch fireworks with Heath Ledger:wink2: *

For me it's one o'clock in the afternoon ^^ I'm fine! very excited !

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!:biggrin2:

Cool ! Do u know which one u want already ?:biggrin2:

For me it's one o'clock in the afternoon ^^ I'm fine! very excited !

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!:biggrin2:

Not quite yet, I do however know that I want bluetooth cause it annoyed me not being able to put my pics on the computer:bleh:

Yep, the trick will just be to find one nearby that is carrying it- it sohuld be mandatory for all stores to have Live ICM in at all times!

Yeah, logically it really should

these forums have been dead all day :(

:crybaby: So is my laptop! I'm sneakily using my brother's computer while he is at some form of celebration. I hope I don't have to send it off to get fixed ... one day without it has been torture enough, thanks.

AWWWW JOLS ....... :huglove: .... I do hope you feel better soon ..... looooong gone are the days when I go out to something 'cos 'I feel I should' ..... :naughty::wink2:

...... & I guess I may be the only lonely one here tonight ..... :mf_rosetinted:

:sigh: I feel like I should be out doing something, but I'd really rather not ... hooray for laziness :)

I lost my mobile some time ago, and have managed to adapt to life without it, rather than actually go and look for it properly. Although, I think it's just resulted in me becoming more dependant on the internet ... sad.

An hour and twenty minutes left ... it's basically obligatory that you stay up till midnight on new year's isn't it? Fine ... who's with me then?

Yeah, logically it really should

:crybaby: So is my laptop! I'm sneakily using my brother's computer while he is at some form of celebration. I hope I don't have to send it off to get fixed ... one day without it has been torture enough, thanks.

:sigh: I feel like I should be out doing something, but I'd really rather not ... hooray for laziness :)

I lost my mobile some time ago, and have managed to adapt to life without it, rather than actually go and look for it properly. Although, I think it's just resulted in me becoming more dependant on the internet ... sad.

An hour and twenty minutes left ... it's basically obligatory that you stay up till midnight on new year's isn't it? Fine ... who's with me then?

I'm doing it, however I only have 15 minutes to go, but I will stay up till you hit 2008 as well :biggrin2: