The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me just say that thread appalled me, I could not believe that I would ever find such close-minded and immature views on the MFC. You may not be able to tell but I bit down VERY hard on my tongue when I wrote my responses.

I'm reading that thread as we speak... talking about abortions and adoption...

Obviously they don't know how hard it is to give up a child... Not that I know personally...

That might sound disgusting but it's not far from the truth. I may also might as well be bald from tearing out my hair. :shocked: But don't worry, I took it ALL out on myself, when I responded I was polite (or as polite as is humanly possible for me).

What an odd concept: my fellow Aussies will be celebrating New Years before I will. You'll all be nursing hangovers before I've even gotten dressed.

Ooooh geez... Scut being polite??? Defo must read!

Oh, and what's a hangover? :naughty::thumb_yello:

I saw the 'Big Girls' live video clip on video hits too! Loved it! I also managed to catch a programme the other night, think it was 'the late shift' or something like that (one of those Australian comedy shows taking off shows and people) and they did a take off of Mika singing 'Grace Kelly'.....it was hilarious!!!

Oh yeah!!! I saw it too! It was great!

veryhappy.gif I JUST SPOKE TO FD ON THE PHONE & HE SAID veryhappy.gif HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL AUSSIES !!!!!!!! veryhappy.gif

Oh. My. God.

You lucky thing!

Heya!! How are you today/tonight?

It's the last day of 2007!!! woooo

Only 5 minutes to go!!! *goes outside to watch fireworks with Heath Ledger *

Hehe! Heath Ledger... I had a few of those last night!

Happy New Year Aussies!

drunkkangaroo.jpg

I still have a whole work day ahead of me before I get to ring in '08...

Hehe... Bloody drunk roos!

Happy New Year From England .. we are 2008 now

Happy New Year Freds!

Dear Aussies and Aussies-at-heart,

SLAPPY NEW YEAR! slap.gif

I'm having a fan-f*cking-tastic time and I hope that so are you all. The only thing that would make it better would be if I had all of you bitches here. So, all I have to say is:

May the year 2008 bring you salted macadamia nuts in plentiful supply.

Love,

From an inebriated monkey who has inexplicably spontaneously developed a liking for salted macadamia nuts. Unless it has something to do with the fact that is all she has eaten all day then it's not inexplicable at all. But who cares, this message is addressed from her regardless of her strange cravings.

I'm having a fan-f*cking-tastic time and I hope that so are you all. The only thing that would make it better would be if I had all of you bitches here. So, all I have to say is: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=PRsqAr4S39s.

Love,

From an inebriated monkey who has inexplicably spontaneously developed a liking for salted macadamia nuts. Unless it has something to do with the fact that is all she has eaten all day then it's not inexplicable at all. But who cares, this message is addressed from her regardless of her strange cravings.

I am going to quote this so you can't edit it when you sober up in the morning. :naughty:

I think I've quoted everyone!!

My New Year's resolution is to make more (and better) quilts!

HAPPY NEW YEAR MONI!!!

Better? Is that even possible? WOW! :punk:

Oh, and P.s. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

I agree.. RAFFA NEW YEAR DC!

Happy New Year From England .. we are 2008 now

WOOO! HAPPY NEW YEAR FREDDIE!

happy new year aussies!

(forgive me...

has been a while since i have stepped in here! )

but i have had visions of you all in oz celebrating on yer verandas!

here's to a colorful and ace 2008!

:cheers:

HAPPY NEW YEAR RANDOM PASSERBY! :naughty:

I'm having a fan-f*cking-tastic time and I hope that so are you all. The only thing that would make it better would be if I had all of you bitches here. So, all I have to say is: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=PRsqAr4S39s.

Love,

YOU ARE NUTS SCUTTY!!

btw your link was whacked..

SLAPPY NEW YEAR!!! POPTART!!

Happy New Year to one and all around this beautiful country, and to all our international visitors.

xxxx

HAPPY NEW YEAR LIZ!!

I am going to quote this so you can't edit it when you sober up in the morning. :naughty:

for when she tops up in the morning :fisch:

it's 5pm here, you must be HAPPY NEW YEAR!! by now

hehe, good thinking!

happy new year aussies!

HAPPY NEW YEAR ARMANDE!!

You clever bitch. :naughty:

YOU ARE NUTS SCUTTY!!

btw your link was whacked..

SLAPPY NEW YEAR!!! POPTART!!

Am I salted macadamia nuts? :wub2:

Thanks for pointing out my f*cked up linking. :yay:

I'm having a fan-f*cking-tastic time and I hope that so are you all. The only thing that would make it better would be if I had all of you bitches here. So, all I have to say is:

Love,

Hmmm... not so much a fan of salted macadamia nuts as I am of inebriated monkeys!:wub2:

Hehe.... but if Scut decided it really needed to be changed (and she bribed a certain mod) it might be changed... :fisch:

Oh, I'd love to make a quilt! I am very crafty :biggrin2: I love sewing and reconstructing clothes. Also jewellery making - you name it, chances are I've dabbled in it :)

Do you have a pic of the best quilt you've made?

Hi Aurora, Happy New Year! Wow, you are highly skilled! I am determined to do a dressmaking course this year, to learn enough so I can reconstruct clothes, and make my own.

Quilts are easy, lots of short straight lines! I do have pictures, but I can rarely get a picture to work on this forum, and the 5 minutes I have now are too short to learn to photobucket. I will get some pics up soonish (days) but will also need to decide on the 'best'. What is your favourite colour?

Better? Is that even possible? WOW! :punk:

Oh, and P.s. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Happy New Year, DC.

You are so kind! This year I am going to (try to, anyway) make at least one art quilt each month. And I will post pictures to prove it! I started work today on a new one, while the resolve and enthusiasm is high.

:biggrin2: HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVELIES !!! :biggrin2:

I posted that at midnight already ....... but now more of you are here !!:wub2::thumb_yello:

Happy New Year, Happikali, and everyone else I did not quote. If I start listing names I'm bound to forget someone, so if you read this, I'm Happy New Yearing YOU! With hugs!

Oh TEEGS !!! :biggrin2: I was tidying up 'your' room today :wink2: when I found your birthday card & present for me !!!! :shocked::biggrin2: THANK YOU !!!! It's lovely !!! :huglove:

Hehe... I love how it's my room now...

Yep... it's my room where I slept with Bec and Kelz...

:mf_rosetinted:

Glad you like it!

*stumbles in*

Hi everyone.:blush-anim-cl: Just thought I'd drop by and say hello.

I've always wanted to take a peak in here and finally got around to doing so.

Hope you're all well.

Welcome! Make yourself comfortable...

Tis a bit quiet in here at the moment... but that's okay...

I'm a little tired actually..

Welcome! Make yourself comfortable...

Tis a bit quiet in here at the moment... but that's okay...

I'm a little tired actually..

Why thank you, don't mind if I do. haha

What time is it over there?

It's nearly 4AM here.