Em'

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Em'!!!!

You lucky josser. It was worth getting frozen :bleh:

You did brilliantly, I don't think there will ever be a time when there are only 5 for Mika in the UK.

I AM coming to France in February......

Thanks to all of you guys for your nice comments!

I should get a couple of pictures where Mika looks at the camera with me (with my double chin :thumbdown: ). Don't know when I will get them...

I'm waiting for you Ruth in February!

Rak1: Andy seemed fine, he tried to speak French during the interview but I was very naughty, I talked in English silly me...

Thanks to all of you guys for your nice comments!

I should get a couple of pictures where Mika looks at the camera with me (with my double chin :thumbdown: ). Don't know when I will get them...

I'm waiting for you Ruth in February!

Rak1: Andy seemed fine' date=' he tried to speak French during the interview but I was very naughty, I talked in English silly me...[/quote']

The pix are great!!! Thank you for putting them on MFC!! Can't wait for the "propper" Mika & EM pic now! :wink2::blush-anim-cl:

Andy talking French?! How precious is that?! Really, Em...how come you could have talked in English then?! :shocked::naughty::wink2:

The pix are great!!! Thank you for putting them on MFC!! Can't wait for the "propper" Mika & EM pic now! :wink2::blush-anim-cl:

Andy talking French?! How precious is that?! Really, Em...how come you could have talked in English then?! :shocked::naughty::wink2:

I know it's stupid.. Reflex I guess... He must not have like it as he was doing the effort to speak French...

Well congrats Em, I'm glad that you got the pic! :thumb_yello:And to meet him with such few people around, that is a big plus!!!

The pics are very nice, he seems relaxed in them and doesn't look tired or ill.....just the awful done up hair, looks like the granny do is back:roftl:

Mika PLEASE stop doing that to us!! :shocked::sneaky2:Leave your hair alone boy:naughty:

just the awful done up hair, looks like the granny do is back:roftl:

Mika PLEASE stop doing that to us!! :shocked::sneaky2:Leave your hair alone boy:naughty:

I'd go for the happy medium - this is a bit too overdone, the Doncaster bad hair day was not good either, in the other way.

I'd go for the happy medium - this is a bit too overdone, the Doncaster bad hair day was not good either, in the other way.

True, true!

Both extremes are bad, :boxed:the natural look is much better imo..

I know he's a bit too much in the picture' date=' isn't he :roftl: ?[/quote']

Yeah, how DARE he?!:sneaky2:Interfering like that, how rude:bleh:

Oh well... I ain't that choosy... anything makes me happy as long as it's not the straight donny frange :roftl:

You have a point there....but still!! I think it should be a happy medium like Ruth said:thumb_yello:

I think other wonderful pics will be put here very soon! :fisch:

I know it's stupid.. Reflex I guess... He must not have like it as he was doing the effort to speak French...

He must have thought :boxed: "ok' date=' it means that i'm very bad when i speak French. She didn't understand". :naughty:

Mika PLEASE stop doing that to us!! Leave your hair alone boy:naughty:

Leave your hair alooooooooone!!! :roftl:

bonne fete pamette! :biggrin2:

Merci beaucoup! :biggrin2:

Oh that's so cool Em!! i'm really happy for you!!:thumb_yello:

And let me say something: it's bloody freezing and he has not even a scarf??:thumbdown: Mika, boy, learn to dress up a bit more! now I can see why you get ill!:emot-sad:

Oh that's so cool Em!! i'm really happy for you!!:thumb_yello:

And let me say something: it's bloody freezing and he has not even a scarf??:thumbdown: Mika, boy, learn to dress up a bit more! now I can see why you get ill!:emot-sad:

and grey is an ugly color:cool:

muahahah poor boy! Mirty you seem a mommy!:roftl: