Mika on Graham Norton again?

babspanky

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh that sux! Anyone has friends in there for obtaining the uncut part?:cool:

i remember someone in this forum said their partner is the graphic designer for the show or something? maybe they could get it for us :fisch:

Uncut version on sunday night!!! That's a better one to catch :thumb_yello:

i don't think there is an uncut version, it doesn't seem to appear on the tv guides, must be all those christmas movies/shows taking over instead

Don't they usually have the cooldown part online on the BBC website before it's repeated on the tv?

Maybe even though it 's not going to be on tv, it might still get shown online. Can anyone check. That's what I did the last time Mika was on, couldn't wait 'til the Sunday.LOL!

Don't they usually have the cooldown part online on the BBC website before it's repeated on the tv?

Maybe even though it 's not going to be on tv, it might still get shown online. Can anyone check. That's what I did the last time Mika was on, couldn't wait 'til the Sunday.LOL!

professional penguin

http://www.bbc.co.uk/grahamnortonshow/

If you mean via the Graham norton show site, dosen't look like there's much luck:thumbdown:

Last show update is December 6th.All the others are from november.

thats what i was asking, but the website seems to only go up to november's shows which sucks majorly :thumbdown:

I nearly missed it :doh: I was preparing to go to bed last night: brushed my teeth, put on my pj's. And then I suddenly remembered GN! I ran to the living-room, switched on the tv and the DVD-recorder. Just at the moment when it started to record Graham said: Here's Mika! Pheww:wink2: But: the stupid DVD-recorder stopped recording in the middle of Relax. Now I don't have the end on tape:thumbdown:

I thought: doesn't matter, I will record the Cooling Down but now I found out there will be none this weekend! :shocked:

But Babs is sweet and put it on Youtube very quick. Thanks a lot:mf_lustslow:

Hee! I love ugly betty and wicked..."SO IF YOU CARE TO FIND ME...LOOOOOOK TO THE WESTERN SKYYYYYYYY"...*ahem* Sorry, my wicked outbursts are so hard to control. :(

Anyway I watched most of the show...(I didn't know he was going to be on)...and then switched over towards the end *headdesk*....but then came back half way through his performance, which phew! I had a small meltdown! XD I loved it, and am loving the fact that it is already on youtube! :D

What a major anticlimax that was last night! I'm well furious!! :sneaky2:

I thought "Oh well there's always Uncut on Sunday"...it appears not. Pffft.

I cannot believe they cut his interview. I'm really annoyed! It's not that often he is on these chat shows and when he is they bloody cut it out!

*FUMES*

I was ill all day yesterday and was really looking forward to a bit of Mika chat to cheer me up. However, he did look stunning doing the performance. Even when they ran the credits over him and chatted over him half way through the song :sneaky2: :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

Can you tell I'm not happy? :naughty:

btw thanks Bab for youtubing what pitiful little there was.......:sneaky2: