The Fashion thread.

femifrosk

that's an impressive amount of flats! I don't owe too many shoes unfortunately, because they're so expensive and because I don't have enough space to store them :naughty:

Hee. I have pink and yellow polka dot flats as well now. I am still looking for lime green ones!

--Jack

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't understand fasion at all. i juat put on anything i can find. i dont realy see the point- if looking good only effects what other people think, why bother?

i don't understand fasion at all. i juat put on anything i can find. i dont realy see the point- if looking good only effects what other people think, why bother?

That's not why! It's to have fun with your clothes, and how you want to look that day... a bit of putting on a costume, a bit of creating yourself into an artwork.

Or else it's just wearing what you love, what gets you excited to get dressed.

--Jack

That's not why! It's to have fun with your clothes, and how you want to look that day... a bit of putting on a costume, a bit of creating yourself into an artwork.

--Jack

I agree! it's so much fun to put an outfit together, to wear sth different every day and to kinda let depend on your mood what you're gonna wear

I LOVE ! mika fashion as i call it. he wears the most random wild crazy colorful things and i LOVE it !!! it's so him and i love all these pics posted! wow i usually can't find anyone who likes that kind of random stuff or anywhere to buy it!

Guest clementine del'hermuziere

WOW ! I love fashion ! with mika's clothes ... and you ? (the shoes at #3, they are fantastic !!)

Hmmm.

I like shoes as well.

I hardly have the money for really fancy shoes though--I just like to have shoes in enough colors that I can match my outfits without a problem, and it's already rather a lot... my favorites:

shoes2.jpg

how many shoes in total do u have? :blink:

those shoes really look nice !!! i love the red one :mf_lustslow:

shoes3.jpg

i never dare to wear over 2 inches high-heel :doh:

--Jack

... still don't gettit.i think its kinda pointles... but that's just me thinking out loud.

This is my hoodie when I was in London :

P1000045.jpg

I have got a similar one in black color. Love the cloth brand who made this hoodie they have some nice things, plus the store i got it from in Covent Garden have the coolest shirts and pants.

I have got a similar one in black color. Love the cloth brand who made this hoodie they have some nice things, plus the store i got it from in Covent Garden have the coolest shirts and pants.

What brand is it ?

... still don't gettit.i think its kinda pointles... but that's just me thinking out loud.

what's pointless, fashion or JV's post?

in any case I agree with you:naughty:

I'm obsessed with Design mostly..so i spam threads like this:cool: