mika live lounge

hotdlp

hehe... try to stop me !! :naughty:

Allegra.. cancan girl... hmmmm... didn't think I had had so much beer... :mf_rosetinted: No, I was with Fouchonneret in the restaurant, upstairs, before the Palladium gig... and I had all my clothes on and wasn't dancing on the table .. as far as I can remember ! lol

Excuse moi!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

J'ai pensé aux can can filles que j'ai vu le 2 dec au concert!!!

Ici il y a beaucoup de Sarah :wink2: mais, maintenant, je connais ton nickname et je suis hereuse!!!

ciao ciao

:huglove:

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in the forum you are sweet exactly like in the real life :blush-anim-cl:

Allegra, if you say things like that about me, so what can I say about YOU????! :blush-anim-cl::wink2:

You are such a nice person, always ready to help others and well, and you have a great personality!! :thumb_yello::punk:

I agree...

he said he wanted to explore his entire register singing, but perhaps LICM was enough...

he has such a rich voice in his male register, it shows in "Everybody's talking for example, or My Interpretation...How much do you love me, it's in a really good key for him to sing. So I hope next album has that kind of singing in most of the songs :biggrin2:

Excuse moi!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

J'ai pensé aux can can filles que j'ai vu le 2 dec au concert!!!

Ici il y a beaucoup de Sarah :wink2: mais, maintenant, je connais ton nickname et je suis hereuse!!!

ciao ciao

:huglove:

hihi, c'est vrai, j'oublie souvent qu'il y a d'autres Sarah.. En France, il n'y en a pas beaucoup, alors je n'y pense pas...

A très bientôt.. en février ! :thumb_yello:

Ciao