Mika's Personal Life

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we need to ask that about the majority of the threads and discussions on the Chat about Mika section. This is the strangest fan forum I've ever seen in that no one seems to be interested in discussing his music! Most forums have a specific board for songs, videos and any other projects.

Do you envision a whole separate section, at the same level as "Chat About Mika" and "General Chin Wagging" called "Mika's work" or something? Which would then have a thread for each song, perhaps a thread for each video, etc?

Some might think that's overkill, but thinking about it, that would be an ideal way to dedicate a portion of the site to the music.

I think that could work well in conjunction with some of the fluffy stuff that appears in the Chat About Mika section - there's nothing to say someone can't analyze the lyrics or chord progression in Billy Brown, then hop to another thread and stare at a ginormous picture of Mika to see if he has contacts or not.

Do y'all think such a section would get much attention?

Do you envision a whole separate section, at the same level as "Chat About Mika" and "General Chin Wagging" called "Mika's work" or something? Which would then have a thread for each song, perhaps a thread for each video, etc?

Some might think that's overkill, but thinking about it, that would be an ideal way to dedicate a portion of the site to the music.

I think that could work well in conjunction with some of the fluffy stuff that appears in the Chat About Mika section - there's nothing to say someone can't analyze the lyrics or chord progression in Billy Brown, then hop to another thread and stare at a ginormous picture of Mika to see if he has contacts or not.

Do y'all think such a section would get much attention?

I don't think it's overkill at all. For every musician's forum I've seen the first and primary forum is dedicated to discussion about their music. Really there never should have been a random chat about Mika forum. Anything not pertinent to his music (except for some picture threads) should have gone under a general chat forum.

I don't know if a section like that would get much attention or not at this point because the forum kind of went off the rails in the OMG-Mika-is-so-sxc!!! direction in June and it has a very different dynamic now.

I think all the obsession over his body parts and neglect of his music should have been curbed a long time ago. Not sure if it can be helped at this point.

Perhaps we could just break it up into 2 sections - Mika~The Musician and Mika~The Sex Symbol. Well, maybe not exaclty that but you get my meaning. That way one shouldn't cross into the other and there is a definite line drawn between the two.

I think you would notice a big age difference between the two though ;)

Perhaps we could just break it up into 2 sections - Mika~The Musician and Mika~The Sex Symbol. Well, maybe not exaclty that but you get my meaning. That way one shouldn't cross into the other and there is a definite line drawn between the two.

Hmmm....About the age difference - I think you'd be surprised. I try to act mature (especially now that my husband lurks here more often). :naughty:

There would be maybe one thread if we were lucky on Mika the musician ... the rest would be his gayness

Hiya btw . long time no speaky :thumb_yello:

There would be maybe one thread if we were lucky on Mika the musician ... the rest would be his gayness

Hi sugar, yes, very long time. How are you me ol' mucker? (I have never ever said that in my whole life till now :roftl: )

Yes, you are probably right. Well, that along with... his hair, teeth, ears, eyes and left elbow. But at least people would know where to go and where to avoid?

Hi sugar, yes, very long time. How are you me ol' mucker? (I have never ever said that in my whole life till now :roftl: )

Yes, you are probably right. Well, that along with... his hair, teeth, ears, eyes and left elbow. But at least people would know where to go and where to avoid?

Yeh its soo true ,, ohhh well it will go where it needs to go

ME OLD MUCKER :roftl: :roftl:

Say hi to HJ for me :thumb_yello:

Yeh its soo true ,, ohhh well it will go where it needs to go

ME OLD MUCKER :roftl: :roftl:

Say hi to HJ for me :thumb_yello:

I will do ;) I think his whole stance on this is much the same as yours. A straight male who thinks that Mika is a great musician and amazing performer, but he couldn't give a flying fig what floats his boat! :roftl:

I will do ;) I think his whole stance on this is much the same as yours. A straight male who thinks that Mika is a great musician and amazing performer, but he couldn't give a flying fig what floats his boat! :roftl:

You see us alpha males have it sorted :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Who cares , christ the last thing we need is a billion threads on his sexuality ppfftttttttt , but thats just my point of view

Tell him to get on here

Me loves ya both :wub2:

Ooooh? does Mika also make music? I thought he was just a hot gay/not gay guy! :blink:

*me is confused*

You see us alpha males have it sorted :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Who cares , christ the last thing we need is a billion threads on his sexuality ppfftttttttt , but thats just my point of view

Tell him to get on here

Me loves ya both :wub2:

Yeah, its about time old HJ had a resurrection (no double entendres please :wink2::naughty: ) I will see what I can do :wink2:

I disagree with that last bit...

Well, you'd probably get all the oldlings in the sex symbol threads and the younglings being sensible! :bleh: :bleh:

:roftl: