LICM Fan CD

Ioana

That sounds like a great idea. But you know, you don't have to have a proper microphone... Do you have a mobile phone or ipod or something with a microphone? Or you could video yourself doing it and send in that audio.

I hope you win the contest!

Thanks for the idea :D For the contest I also have to sing a song, but I can't decide to which song should I make a video : /

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey,

the songs I've heard from you all sound so good ! :D

I still don't know if I'm gonna join, cause I think my mic doesn't work >_<.

But I've read something, were Mika says he is 'anti X-factor'. He thinks it would be weird if people sing his songs in a few years with X-factor or something. :S But I think he would like this, don't you think ?

sure he would

This is not an x factor,I mean we're not singing his songs with the purpose of getting a record deal or whatever

It's more a tribute to him

I'm meditating on that

but I guess it could have a little quotation from everyone involved...

yeah, that would be great! expect my contribution! (but i can't help making the layout, because i don't have pc-programmes for it!)

yeah, that would be great! expect my contribution! (but i can't help making the layout, because i don't have pc-programmes for it!)

It's probably gonna be hand made anyway,I just have to figure out what the idea will be

It's probably gonna be hand made anyway,I just have to figure out what the idea will be

If its gonna be like..drawings and paintings and all...like his....then I am sooo in! I'm really good in that area! We just have to whip up some ideas!

If its gonna be like..drawings and paintings and all...like his....then I am sooo in! I'm really good in that area! We just have to whip up some ideas!

yup,it will be drawings

Glad ur in :biggrin2: we can make it look totally cool

hi people!! I hope I can record my songs in february?

everything OK??

I want to know if there's news or any important change this last time. Like who's gonna hear us,new karaoke tracks, when is the deadline, etc,

I don't have enough time at the moment :(

see you, good luck

ooookaaay where did this sudden declaration came from?:roftl:

You mean the current one?

yeah i was really bored this morning and saw your siggy :naughty: i love that picture of mika and my favorite movie w/o johnny depp is phantom of the opera :wub2:i used to watch it at least once a day lol

yeah i was really bored this morning and saw your siggy :naughty: i love that picture of mika and my favorite movie w/o johnny depp is phantom of the opera :wub2:i used to watch it at least once a day lol

Aaah okaay and you thought I was going to open this thread today:naughty: You're telepathic. And it's my fav movie too, the GB factor is a very important reason why:wub2:

Aaah okaay and you thought I was going to open this thread today:naughty: You're telepathic. And it's my fav movie too, the GB factor is a very important reason why:wub2:

yes i'm telepathic :thumb_yello: have you seen dracula with gerard butler? :naughty: i loved it!

:naughty:

yes i'm telepathic :thumb_yello: have you seen dracula with gerard butler? :naughty: i loved it!

Noo, lately I haven't had time to see much movies. But I did love PS. I Love You....and Tomb Raider etc. Waiting 'til February is over so I can go crazy and buy all these Gerry DVD's. I especially want to hunt down Dear Frankie!

So if you sang a song would you have to play the music yourself? or is there a recording without his voice somewhere?

if you look in the firts post of this thread,there is a link where you can find all karaoke versions of the song

if not,just play the song he sings in the background and sing along