2007 - The Graham Norton Show on 20th December

babspanky

Spray on the cheese :naughty:

the cheese? :boxed:

lol :naughty:

jee, you should have gone last night lol, at least u would of remembered everything that happened pretty much word for word :naughty::bleh:

pretty much lol! when you have a best friend like charlie were you have the same interests in comedy and you act them out and shizz, you learn to remember things from memory :roftl:

The Tale of the Woman and her Period

Now, I can't remember it word for word, but I remember it pretty well.

It all started when the woman was a teenager. She got sent a script and then went off to an audition. She turned up at the place but it just so happened that her period had started.

So, she ran the females to get a sanitary towel as they "didn't have tampax and those kind of contraptions in my day", and "slotted in a 2p coin.."

Graham: 2P?!?!?!?! God that WAS a long time ago!!!

Now, the sanitary towel had plopped into the tray which we had to pull out. She put her hand in the tray and but then tray shut with her fingers still in it, the script also still in hand, and there was blood pouring everywhere, even oozing down the script.

So, after she got out of that predicament, she went into the audition room.

She noticed straight away that the judges were looking at her blood soaked script. They asked her what had happened (I think) and she explained:

"Oh I'm so terribly sorry, but my period started..."

by which at the point she claims that two people fainted :roftl: :roftl:

:naughty: i dont know if anybody noticed, but Miriam was leaning on a coat. It was some random audience member's, Miriam complained that she didnt have anything to support her so they rolled up the coat and put it behind her. At the end of the show GN gave the lady her coat back and was like 'oh theres blood on it' or something along those lines :naughty:

:naughty: i dont know if anybody noticed, but Miriam was leaning on a coat. It was some random audience member's, Miriam complained that she didnt have anything to support her so they rolled up the coat and put it behind her. At the end of the show GN gave the lady her coat back and was like 'oh theres blood on it' or something along those lines :naughty:

Oh yeah hahaha I forogt about that!

I want to go to bed but my sister locked herself out again and is on her way to mine to stay the night. She has to get up for work at 5am which means I do too - grr

That's what I didn't get. He kept getting all shy and hiding behind Sarynade and then going.... "So really, if you get cold sores it means you have herpes!?!" hahahaahah

And when he was trying to ask Miriam and she couldn't hear him and he was going

"DOCTOR MIRIAM!!! DOCTOR MIRIAM!?!?"

awww he sounds so cute!!!! wish i saw it. Maybe Graham Norton will do what he did last time, and show and extra bit of the show. You know last time when they showed Dustin, his wife and Mika on the sofa, and Dustin and was listening to Lollipop in the headphones?

:lmao: I saw that coming a mile away, but it's still hilarious.

My God I laughed so hard :roftl:

That's what I didn't get. He kept getting all shy and hiding behind Sarynade and then going.... "So really, if you get cold sores it means you have herpes!?!" hahahaahah

aw bless'im!! :blush-anim-cl:

this is just making me even more annoyed that they cut it out :sad: oh it all sounds so good!!!!!!!!!!

awww he sounds so cute!!!! wish i saw it. Maybe Graham Norton will do what he did last time, and show and extra bit of the show. You know last time when they showed Dustin, his wife and Mika on the sofa, and Dustin and was listening to Lollipop in the headphones?

they're not showing it this time :thumbdown:

AS IF!!!! How do you know??? Coz last time they aired the normal show, and then ANOTHER time they showed it again with the extra clip after!!

Cus it's not in the TV guide :bleh:

It's because of all of the Christmas stuff I think.

Laura, what are you censoring from us???

ill change the lyrics to a certain song for you... *ahem*

sucking too hard on someone else's lollipop

hey herpes is gona get ya down :punk:

:naughty: he's so cute

Oh yeah hahaha I forogt about that!

I want to go to bed but my sister locked herself out again and is on her way to mine to stay the night. She has to get up for work at 5am which means I do too - grr

not again! you better tell her shes gota stop making a habit of this :naughty: i need to go to bed in a mojo, i have to be up at 5:30 :(

aw bless'im!! :blush-anim-cl:

this is just making me even more annoyed that they cut it out :sad: oh it all sounds so good!!!!!!!!!!

not to rub it in or anything but.....it was :roftl:

Cus it's not in the TV guide :bleh:

It's because of all of the Christmas stuff I think.

maybe they'll show it after christmas? WAIT! Graham Norton is doing a Christmas Show thingy on Boxing Day! Maybe it'll be there? *doubts*

ill change the lyrics to a certain song for you... *ahem*

sucking too hard on someone else's lollipop

hey herpes is gona get ya down :punk:

:roftl:

hahaha, oh bless Mika!

not again! you better tell her shes gota stop making a habit of this :naughty: i need to go to bed in a mojo, i have to be up at 5:30 :(

not to rub it in or anything but.....it was :roftl:

Yeah I shouldn't have mentioned it last night - I think I jinxed her/me. I have to actually go outside and meet her on the other side of Greenwich too cus she doesn't wanna walk back on her own! AND She's just asked if I can put a pie in the oven for her for when she gets in hahaha

Yeah it was a really fun night :D You forget about it until you start talking about it and then remember how good it was!!

you sure know how to make someone feel better don't ya :sneaky2::bleh:

i sorry, i couldnt help myself *huuuuuuugs*

maybe they'll show it after christmas? WAIT! Graham Norton is doing a Christmas Show thingy on Boxing Day! Maybe it'll be there? *doubts*

hahaha, oh bless Mika!

:naughty:

we'll just prob be very unlucky, and we'll have to suffer for the rest of our lives knowing that we'll never see the interview of mika and his herpes and STI toy and being funny and sweet, and we'll all live in a black hole praying and hoping that someone will come with the uncut version to put a smile back on our face and.. and.. i'll shut up now :naughty:

we'll just prob be very unlucky, and we'll have to suffer for the rest of our lives knowing that we'll never see the interview of mika and his herpes and STI toy and being funny and sweet, and we'll all live in a black hole praying and hoping that someone will come with the uncut version to put a smile back on our face and.. and.. i'll shut up now :naughty:

:tears: :tears:

they better or we shall complain, The Mika Army! :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah I shouldn't have mentioned it last night - I think I jinxed her/me. I have to actually go outside and meet her on the other side of Greenwich too cus she doesn't wanna walk back on her own! AND She's just asked if I can put a pie in the oven for her for when she gets in hahaha

Yeah it was a really fun night :D You forget about it until you start talking about it and then remember how good it was!!

cheeky moo!! a pie too? LOL! :naughty:

Yeh tis true, it was laughs right from the beginning too,i wasnt bored at any stage....apart from the queuing :mf_rosetinted: and waiting in the reception for what? nearly 2 hours for Mika to walk through and he didnt! what a laugh :biggrin2:

i don't want your hug :tears: *pushes laura away*

HAHAHAHAHA!

I just imagined these two little toddlers. One is all loving and caring, crawling up the other. They manage to kneel, arms outspread to hug and to give a kiss on the cheek...

the other sees them and pushes their hand right on the kids face and they fall over and they're like :tears:

well at least we didn't miss out completely. If none of us went then none of us would know any of this! :o

At least know we all know to stay well away from Mika and his herpes and it's all thanks to us that went :naughty:

thats right , you'll never know :thumbdown::biggrin2:

lol sorry i should be ashamed of myself

i don't want your hug :tears: *pushes laura away*

:mf_rosetinted: harshness lol

anyways people i really must go now, im shattered!

Night

xxx

HAHAHAHAHA!

I just imagined these two little toddlers. One is all loving and caring, crawling up the other. They manage to kneel, arms outspread to hug and to give a kiss on the cheek...

the other sees them and pushes their hand right on the kids face and they fall over and they're like :tears:

lmao, thats exactly what its like :mf_rosetinted:

yes lol the mika army :roftl: *can imagine a whole bunch of mika fans walking in the studio with rifles in their hands*

in their army gear! Exepct the colours are all mikafied. We'll have Freddie coming up behind the troops in his army vehicle :roftl:

*that big thing with wheels like a tractor, can't remember what it's called*

well at least we didn't miss out completely. If none of us went then none of us would know any of this! :o

At least know we all know to stay well away from Mika and his herpes and it's all thanks to us that went :naughty:

*high 5* teamwork!! :punk: lol

bye

xx