2007 - The Graham Norton Show on 20th December

babspanky

I'm trying to remember all the stuff they missed out on the sofa with Mika.

They handed out the gifts and Graham gave Mika Syphilis..erm... told him that if he's already got it it's okay because he has the reciept. Then they were going on about Herpes because that was Miriams gift I think (?) Then Mika kept asking if that was the same as when you get a cold sore because he gets them alot and does it mean he has herpes.

*racks brain for more info*

My memory is so bad! :| I didn't realise how bad it was... this all happened last night and I've forgotten most of it!

Popcorn? I want to know how the wedgy story ends :naughty:

Well, anything you remember will be enough for us..

:thumb_yello: ill do my best :wink2:

well he got the wedgy out as far as i know :naughty:

I'm glad too! You know when he was going on about those in the audience in need of exercise of something... He kept looking at the guy next to me and I really didn't want attention drawn to him since I was in the seat called LUKE LYNCH GUEST hahaha

:roftl: omg that would have been SO funny, would have loved to see you try and worm your way out of that! LOL

so where the hell did he put his hands then? lol

oh no poor things lol

he pulled from the outside love :thumb_yello::naughty:

helllooo

yeah it really was :biggrin2:

ah i just remembered another funny bit.. when the woman shouts out WHO AM I! :roftl: ha ha ha :lmao:

OH YEAH ROFL ROFL ROFL!!!!!!!

"what's the name of that game?"

random audience member: WHO AM I!!!

Graham: What?

Graham: I don't know can someone help her? :roftl:

*erupts into laughter*

Graham: hahaha some random lost audience member shouting "WHO AM I???"

ooh ooh ooh! there was a bit where Graham couldnt stop laughing! Something about some women who was fish fingered ROFLMFAO :roftl:

They handed out the gifts and Graham gave Mika Syphilis..erm... told him that if he's already got it it's okay because he has the reciept. Then they were going on about Herpes because that was Miriams gift I think (?) Then Mika kept asking if that was the same as when you get a cold sore because he gets them alot and does it mean he has herpes.

My memory is so bad! :| I didn't realise how bad it was... this all happened last night and I've forgotten most of it!

Sari told me that. Poor thing. Mika, it´s not the same herpes simple in your lips (i have that one) than herpes in your genitals!!

Please, Jennie, tell what the woman said to him a few times about not to suck...things :lol3:

*erupts into laughter*

ooh ooh ooh! there was a bit where Graham couldnt stop laughing! Something about some women who was fish fingered ROFLMFAO :roftl:

god i love how u seem to remember eveeeryy word of these things :roftl::roftl:

oh yeah! ha ha lol.. the duchess and her lover weren't it? :bleh:

:lmao: Poor Jennie.

I didn't know that was meant to be a bearded lady. :blink:

Good thing you qualified that with a sarcastic rose-tinted glasses smiley or I'd have to call you out. :wink2:

well i dont know what it was...looks like a bearded lady :naughty:

:naughty: those glasses are such a give away

ooooh and in between the two performances of Relax when he asked...she told him he was fine as long as he didnt.... *holds mouth* i dont think i can write this in the thread :roftl:

Sari told me that. Poor thing. Mika, it´s not the same herpes simple in your lips (i have that one) than herpes in your genitals!!

Please, Jennie, tell what the woman said to him a few times about not to suck...things :lol3:

Lollipops? :biggrin2:

hahah...well she was advising him on how to...not spread it? :naughty: and erm...how not to transfer from the lip kind to the other kind.

ooooh and in between the two performances of Relax when he asked...she told him he was fine as long as he didnt.... *holds mouth* i dont think i can write this in the thread :roftl:

looks laura in the eyes.. SAY ITTTT :hypo: or type it in white then those who wanna read it will highlight it :bleh:

That´s what i was asking her to tell in public :lol3:

Danika, remember lollipop "sucking too hard on your lollipop..." :fisch:

*erupts into laughter*

i think i actually LOVE GN now, he's such a love lol

oh man, thats crap lol.. so err how exactly did he lose his hand then? lol

*sigh* he didnt :mf_rosetinted:

lol

Haha yep - he managed to salvage a bit of dignity at least.

:naughty:

Lollipops? :biggrin2:

hahah...well she was advising him on how to...not spread it? :naughty: and erm...how not to transfer from the lip kind to the other kind.

That´s what i was asking her to tell in public :lol3:

Danika, remember lollipop "sucking too hard on your lollipop..." :fisch:

I'm expecting a PM missy. :sneaky2:

there we go, i think that pretty much explains it :thumb_yello:

he went all shy bless him....but kept asking about herpes...im very concerned about this :cool:

The Tale of the Woman and her Period

Now, I can't remember it word for word, but I remember it pretty well.

It all started when the woman was a teenager. She got sent a script and then went off to an audition. She turned up at the place but it just so happened that her period had started.

So, she ran the females to get a sanitary towel as they "didn't have tampax and those kind of contraptions in my day", and "slotted in a 2p coin.."

Graham: 2P?!?!?!?! God that WAS a long time ago!!!

Now, the sanitary towel had plopped into the tray which we had to pull out. She put her hand in the tray and but then tray shut with her fingers still in it, the script also still in hand, and there was blood pouring everywhere, even oozing down the script.

So, after she got out of that predicament, she went into the audition room.

She noticed straight away that the judges were looking at her blood soaked script. They asked her what had happened (I think) and she explained:

"Oh I'm so terribly sorry, but my period started..."

by which at the point she claims that two people fainted :roftl: :roftl:

The Tale of the Woman and her Period

Now, I can't remember it word for word, but I remember it pretty well.

It all started when the woman was a teenager. She got sent a script and then went off to an audition. She turned up at the place but it just so happened that her period had started.

So, she ran the females to get a sanitary tale as they "didn't have tampax and those kind of contraptions in my day", and "slotted in a 2p coin.."

Graham: 2P?!?!?!?! God that WAS a long time ago!!!

Now, the sanitary towel had plopped into the tray which we had to pull out. She put her hand in the tray and but then tray shut with her fingers still in it, the script also still in hand, and there was blood pouring everywhere, even oozing down the script.

So, after she got out of that predicament, she went into the audition room.

She noticed straight away that the judges were looking at her blood soaked script. They asked her what had happened (I think) and she explained:

lol :naughty:

jee, you should have gone last night lol, at least u would of remembered everything that happened pretty much word for word :naughty::bleh:

there we go, i think that pretty much explains it :thumb_yello:

he went all shy bless him....but kept asking about herpes...im very concerned about this :cool:

That's what I didn't get. He kept getting all shy and hiding behind Sarynade and then going.... "So really, if you get cold sores it means you have herpes!?!" hahahaahah

And when he was trying to ask Miriam and she couldn't hear him and he was going

"DOCTOR MIRIAM!!! DOCTOR MIRIAM!?!?"

:lmao: I saw that coming a mile away, but it's still hilarious.