2007 - The Graham Norton Show on 20th December

babspanky

Or maby I should get out more :naughty:

But yes, as you're asking, they did..'tonite on the Graham Norton show Mika sings ..stuff like that between programmes. They should not say things like that..I got vaguely excited!

yes maybe u should :naughty:

pfft, what were they thinking, do they not know there are some hard-core mika fans out there watching BBC all day :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

yeah she was sooo funny, omg her stories :roftl::roftl:

yeah too bad he wasn't on for long, bout those clips when they showed his face, phwoaar gorgeousness :)

"Get your c*** out of my arse, will you?" :roftl:

Mmmm gorgeousness? I personally thought he looked like sh** :naughty:

But the braces were back :wub2:

I'm famous!!!!

Untitled.jpg

Hahahah

Can't believe they cut bits of the song off and also the chatting on the sofa!!!

I'm also attempting to youtube it but Babs will probably beat me to it :bleh:

they cut all the Tingo stuff too!!!

"Get your c*** out of my arse, will you?"

Mmmm gorgeousness? I personally thought he looked like sh**

But the braces were back :wub2:

lmaaao :roftl::roftl: god can u imagine that actually happening :blink: i couldn't even say such a thing out loud, she was such a joker :naughty:

u what? you're mad :bleh:

ah yeah the braces :wub2:

I'm famous!!!!

Untitled.jpg

Hahahah

Can't believe they cut bits of the song off and also the chatting on the sofa!!!

lol!! how close to the screen were u jennie to see yourself :bleh:

I'm famous!!!!

Untitled.jpg

Hahahah

I knew that was you!!!

I was like...OH LOOK QUICK THATS JENNIE!!!

lol:bleh:

didn't there used to be a graham norton site where u could download the podcast of the show? and they would show the cooldown bit as well before sunday :blink: anyone remember the link of the site? :fisch:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/grahamnortonshow/

There is this.. but it only has shows from november and is quite out of date..no good really :blink:

Whaaa... so I haven't missed much - except for Jennies few seconds of fame? My personal digital tv geek came home 10 minutes after the end of the show...

But I'm still looking forward to the recording on YouTube!

Hi people! Just to let you know, Mika's on a "to be confirmed" status as it's still unsure whether he'll be attending the show... my partner is in the graphics team and says no one's sure whether he'll be on yet. But if he is I'll be able to go into the Green Room and say hi like I did before when he was on with Dustin Hoffman (which was hilarious!) He'd better turn up after pulling out of the London gigs and rescheduling for when I'm on holiday :sneaky2: Also, Russell Brand's on today's show (that's being filmed today but is the Christmas special!)

maybe this person knows how to get hold of the uncut version? :fisch::biggrin2: lol

:puke:

shut it you - it wasn't funny..... :naughty:

no you're right....it was HILARIOUS *cough* kinda of lol

Very disappointing Mika-wise, as you say, they started rolling the credits halfway through, and also they didn't include any of the chat Mika had on the sofa.

And I can't find an uncut on the TV guide either.

It was a funny show, but they missed some funny bits out like when Graham gave them all presents of soft toys which represented sexually transmitted diseases.

I am ripping it now, but it is a bit crap, to be honest.

and he told them that he's kept the receipts, just in case any of them already them :roftl: genius!!

Did anyone else (people who were there) see Mika refuse to wave to the camera when they did the close up shots at the end??

thanks babs:thumb_yello:

I'm famous!!!!

Untitled.jpg

Hahahah

OMG i see the fit bloke...not the one i was joking about, the real one! Just behind you, on the other side of the aisle Jen! LOL didnt you catch me in any of the clips, i saw me twice :D lol