2007 - The Graham Norton Show on 20th December

babspanky

venereal disease

thanks!

niiiight! x x and sweet dreams!

*can imagine caz dreaming bout the MFC army taking over the world*

:naughty:

why not? we could do it in stages too! From the Roman Empire era *horses and jousting* to the Army :roftl:

well I think we should email GN show ans winge till they show the full version sometime soon cos what they showed was....:furious: too dam SHORt, it wasnt even a full song godamit pffffffft how dare they and he looked so beautiful (and I didn't even notice his herpes, he must have been in the make-up room a long time. :naughty:How awesome were cherisses eyes, did you all see how she had them all bejewelled .

Untitledjpgmm.jpg

Here's the show on youtube, for what it's worth. (just the most important bits - sorry girls, I cut you out, but I have to go to bed at some time and it would have taken me ages to get you in there)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=USW14WV3W7I

Wow !I think i know your boyfriend from somewhere :blink::naughty::wub2:

Thanks babs for the link !!!!

i don't mind about his herpes, it's his business whether to have it or not and where to have it....

no, i'd just like to watch him talking, as you said he did, on the sofa as last time....

oh well

thanks for posting, little twinkling star! :wub2: and merry xmas to you! :wub2:

erm.

court: so, danika, tell us why you're here

danika: i want graham norton to air the clip of Mika and his herpes

graham: I DON'T WANT TO!

court: SILENCE! Now, why do you this should be done?

danika: because all the fans - including me - deserve the chance of seeing Mika talking about his herpes.

graham: HIS HERPES ARE MINE AND MINE ONLY!!!

danika: DON'T BE SELFISH! HIS FANS WANT HIS HERPES!!!

court: Nobody will be having ANY herpes if this continues! Right, so...

*5 hours later*

court: It has come to our conclusion, that it was irresponsible and thoughtless for Graham Norton to have kept the clip to himself, but we have also decided that "all fans deserve a chance of seeing Mika and his herpes" is a very feeble excuse, and therefore we have all agreed that Mika's herpes should be kept to the court and the court only. Finished!

Danika: NO!

graham: NO!

Mika: I know - I'll sell my herpes on eBay!

Now, compare that to...

Graham: I'm not giving you that clip.

MFC army: BANG.

Graham: here you go...

:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl:

so u think graham would give in that easily? alright u win then, MFC army it is :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not surprised to notice that the conversation is about herpes and other viral diseases again. :naughty:

And I think Jennies new boyfriend is more than cute. :wub2: :wub2: :roftl:

And I would like to thank Babs for uploading! :thumb_yello: Way too short indeed... Too bad that they left out the sofa part, I would have loved that one. :thumbdown:

aw bless'im!! :blush-anim-cl:

this is just making me even more annoyed that they cut it out :sad: oh it all sounds so good!!!!!!!!!!

i know! it sounds sooooo funny!! could u imagine his laugh?!?! gahhh i really want to see it...:tears:

:naughty: You don't know how near you are! It has something to do with what Cazgirl had on her chips all those months ago....:naughty::lmao:

I remember it...i tried to explain why i said that yesterday to Cazgirl but it seems you understood completely my point :das::naughty:

Well we still had a good old chat and laugh in the lounge. Much better than standing in the cold after a gig!!!

When else could we discus our Mika-stalking techniques?! :naughty:

Oooh i didnt mean i didnt like that part! I just wrote it very poorly :naughty: i loved the whole Mika/MFC chat....and the look on my mates faces :blink: they thought i was obsessed but now...well its another story :naughty:

well I think we should email GN show ans winge till they show the full version sometime soon cos what they showed was....:furious: too dam SHORt, it wasnt even a full song godamit pffffffft how dare they and he looked so beautiful (and I didn't even notice his herpes, he must have been in the make-up room a long time. :naughty:How awesome were cherisses eyes, did you all see how she had them all bejewelled .

LOL!

Well i thought Saranaydes and Cherisses make-up was awesome but i could hear some people thought differently, there were a couple of people sitting behind me discussing the band, and i heard some snooty voice say 'uh that girl has far too much make-up on' .....i felt like turning round and saying, 'WELL YOU CLEARLY DONT HAVE ENOUGH ON!' :naughty: but then i realised that would be kind of rude as everybody is entitled to an opinion lol

I remembered something else earlier today...

During Mikas first perfomance, he threw in one of his jumps. When he'd finished Graham said he loved it and asked if Mika was good at sports back when he was at school and Mika just laughed and said 'NO! i was short and fat', then everybody laughed and he said all shy 'its not funny!' LOL awww he looked so cute!

Oooh i didnt mean i didnt like that part! I just wrote it very poorly :naughty: i loved the whole Mika/MFC chat....and the look on my mates faces :blink: they thought i was obsessed but now...well its another story :naughty:

LOL!

Well i thought Saranaydes and Cherisses make-up was awesome but i could hear some people thought differently, there were a couple of people sitting behind me discussing the band, and i heard some snooty voice say 'uh that girl has far too much make-up on' .....i felt like turning round and saying, 'WELL YOU CLEARLY DONT HAVE ENOUGH ON!' :naughty: but then i realised that would be kind of rude as everybody is entitled to an opinion lol

During Mikas first perfomance, he threw in one of his jumps. When he'd finished Graham said he loved it and asked if Mika was good at sports back when he was at school and Mika just laughed and said 'NO! i was short and fat', then everybody laughed and he said all shy 'its not funny!' LOL awww he looked so cute!

Yeah ppl don't get it..the makeup that is, but i love it!

it's funny how if you're not in the mika world you won't appreciate simple stuff like that!

AWWWW......i really should leave this thread cause it breaks my heart everytime i read something ubberly cute he does and knowing that we'll never get to see it :tears:

Awww that's so cute:wub2: