2007 - The Graham Norton Show on 20th December

babspanky

cheeky moo!! a pie too? LOL! :naughty:

Yeh tis true, it was laughs right from the beginning too,i wasnt bored at any stage....apart from the queuing :mf_rosetinted: and waiting in the reception for what? nearly 2 hours for Mika to walk through and he didnt! what a laugh :biggrin2:

Well we still had a good old chat and laugh in the lounge. Much better than standing in the cold after a gig!!!

When else could we discus our Mika-stalking techniques?! :naughty:

well at least we didn't miss out completely. If none of us went then none of us would know any of this! :o

At least know we all know to stay well away from Mika and his herpes and it's all thanks to us that went :naughty:

hahaha, those who have kissed Mika might get herpes :mf_rosetinted:

well at least we didn't miss out completely. If none of us went then none of us would know any of this! :o

At least know we all know to stay well away from Mika and his herpes and it's all thanks to us that went :naughty:

yeah thats true :bleh: its kinda making most of us jealous though :naughty: ah well :P

well we can still stay a bit near mika :fisch: u might just wanna warn everyone not to kiss him, or get a kiss from him, though that may a bit hard

in their army gear! Exepct the colours are all mikafied. We'll have Freddie coming up behind the troops in his army vehicle :roftl:

*that big thing with wheels like a tractor, can't remember what it's called*

lmao :roftl: what that tank thing? err.. no wait thats not what its called *scratches head*

Yes that boy is a walking viral contagion. If it's not an ENT infection it's VD. I suggest fans keep their distance.

yeah thats it!

So, us girlies in our camouflage *doesnt care about spelling, its late* uniforms *including hat* but colours are Mikafied. We all have our bullets laid across our chest and we are holding rifles. Colourful army paint is on our faces. There's fire burning in our eyes, our veins are throbbing in our temples, and hands are clutching hard on our weapons...

And Freddie's head pops up from above the tank and shouts "CHAAAARRRRRRRGE!!!!!!"

yeah maybe her face is all puffed up with herpes. :boxed::roftl:

ER, I WROTE IT FIRST!!!!!!!!

ew lol, the poor girl, she prob has a big sign on her myspace saying 'STAY AWAY FROM MIKA! HE'S NOT AS NICE AS HE MAY SEEM

well.. we wrote in the same mintue, this site is just mean to me and decided to post yours first :mf_rosetinted: lol

You can't catch it if he kisses you on the cheek can you :blink:

Although saying Mika gave you herpes is a pretty funny conversation starter I suppose.

lets just say u can't :fisch:

hmm yeah espesh if u end up in hospital.. oh then that would be such a great story to be telling the kids :bleh: lol

yeah thats it!

So, us girlies in our camouflage *doesnt care about spelling, its late* uniforms *including hat* but colours are Mikafied. We all have our bullets laid across our chest and we are holding rifles. Colourful army paint is on our faces. There's fire burning in our eyes, our veins are throbbing in our temples, and hands are clutching hard on our weapons...

And Freddie's head pops up from above the tank and shouts "CHAAAARRRRRRRGE!!!!!!"

lmao! and this is all happening in that tiny looking studio? whatever happened to suing people :bleh:

not a big fan of prison or restraining orders to be honest :bleh: and i could do with the money instead lol

erm.

court: so, danika, tell us why you're here

danika: i want graham norton to air the clip of Mika and his herpes

graham: I DON'T WANT TO!

court: SILENCE! Now, why do you this should be done?

danika: because all the fans - including me - deserve the chance of seeing Mika talking about his herpes.

graham: HIS HERPES ARE MINE AND MINE ONLY!!!

danika: DON'T BE SELFISH! HIS FANS WANT HIS HERPES!!!

court: Nobody will be having ANY herpes if this continues! Right, so...

*5 hours later*

court: It has come to our conclusion, that it was irresponsible and thoughtless for Graham Norton to have kept the clip to himself, but we have also decided that "all fans deserve a chance of seeing Mika and his herpes" is a very feeble excuse, and therefore we have all agreed that Mika's herpes should be kept to the court and the court only. Finished!

Danika: NO!

graham: NO!

Mika: I know - I'll sell my herpes on eBay!

Now, compare that to...

Graham: I'm not giving you that clip.

MFC army: BANG.

Graham: here you go...

:mf_rosetinted: