2007 - The Graham Norton Show on 20th December

babspanky

Ahhh Babs, the first part of the vid where he says 'Mika will be performing' and they show Mika and he nods, thats the bit where i could hear them asking him to give a little wave and he was just like :mf_rosetinted: no

:naughty:

Actually I saw that (I think) but couldn't hear what was said, was that at the end when they were putting more make up on him? :naughty:

Ahhh Babs, the first part of the vid where he says 'Mika will be performing' and they show Mika and he nods, thats the bit where i could hear them asking him to give a little wave and he was just like :mf_rosetinted: no

:naughty:

Yeah I saw that too! I thought he was joking and pretending he wasn't going to but he just didn't wanna wave...so he didn't! :naughty:

the boy's got a bit of attitude ain't he :bleh: what he say no for? lol

yep! i just think he felt silly waving so he just smiled :thumb_yello:

She was so funny, and they did keep saying the rude words especially for the Americans I think. :naughty:

i was on about the lady on the ad who shouts 'there she blows' or something :naughty:

But yeh, Miriam made me die too! Yeh i definately think they went over the top on the swearing just for the Americans :naughty: leg-ends!

Actually I saw that (I think) but couldn't hear what was said, was that at the end when they were putting more make up on him? :naughty:

Yeh thats right :thumb_yello: should have unbuttoned his shirt a bit whilst they were at it :mf_rosetinted: if only i was the make-up artist :das:

Yeah I saw that too! I thought he was joking and pretending he wasn't going to but he just didn't wanna wave...so he didn't! :naughty:

LOL he's so great, i just thought,good on him! He does whatever he pleases, i love it =D

Good to see the braces back, loved the girls make up, Cherrise's was particularly stunning, and Martins shirt was quite eyecatching.

Mika didn't seem his usual jolly self, he didn't have much room to move about on stage by the looks of it. Looked as handsome as ever though.

Good to see the braces back, loved the girls make up, Cherrise's was particularly stunning, and Martins shirt was quite eyecatching.

Mika didn't seem his usual jolly self, he didn't have much room to move about on stage by the looks of it. Looked as handsome as ever though.

This was the second take they used I think. The first time seemed more energetic. The stage was tiny though. It's smaller than it looks on the TV, he could barely move at all!

Did anyone else notice Mika's wedgie problem? or some kind of underwear issue.. between the interview and performance. He kept adjusting (?) himself? haha

Dont be ashamed Jen, im sure he's beautiful on the inside, that why you fell for him right? :naughty:

I blame sara for the whole thing :P I wasn't gonna do it because I didn't wanna leave you lot out in the cold but she persuaded me to go!

This was the second take they used I think. The first time seemed more energetic. The stage was tiny though. It's smaller than it looks on the TV, he could barely move at all!

Did anyone else notice Mika's wedgie problem? or some kind of underwear issue.. between the interview and performance. He kept adjusting (?) himself? haha

:naughty: i did indeed

I went to shout 'WEDGY' but had to turn the volume down pretty quick when i realised everyone would have heard me:naughty:

:roftl: thats Jens new love :thumb_yello:

he offered Jennie his guest list ticket and she got stuck with him bless her, thats the advert he thinks he's 'famous' for :naughty:

Which one is he in the advert?

Good thing my guest list connection is hot for real. Although it's not like he's going to make me sit with him anyway. :naughty:

I blame sara for the whole thing :P I wasn't gonna do it because I didn't wanna leave you lot out in the cold but she persuaded me to go!

Well serves you right for listening to her :wink2::naughty:

Which one is he in the advert?

Good thing my guest list connection is hot for real. Although it's not like he's going to make me sit with him anyway. :naughty:

he's not the bearded lady or the cool guy :roftl:

LMAO :roftl::roftl:

that must of been very entertaining :naughty: