Freddie and Sasjes Butterfly bar (new beginning..)

Sasje

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey but it's almost holiday !!!!:biggrin2: did you have tests at school ?

I'm good thanks !!!I'm waiting for my exams which are in January !

Yup! Almost! Can't wait!

Tests.......I have like 4 tests a day and they are soooooo long and difficult. :mf_rosetinted:

I ave exams in erm.....in May or June or July something. I have 4 exams.

I hope yours go well! :thumb_yello:

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :biggrin2:

Hi! How's the weather? :blink:

Yup! Almost! Can't wait!

Tests.......I have like 4 tests a day and they are soooooo long and difficult. :mf_rosetinted:

Hi! How's the weather? :blink:

Its not tooo bad at the moment , dry and warm ish

Damn global warming .. we wants snow :thumbdown:

Great! Good Luck!

Thanks, and Freds too:naughty:

I really want this job, it's only thursdaynight and saturdays, but I get to do lots of things. Much different from McDonald's, they'd only let me clean tables:sneaky2: Whatever, Burger King is better anyway!

And with the job I can pay for the London trip:biggrin2:

I really want this job, it's only thursdaynight and saturdays, but I get to do lots of things. Much different from McDonald's, they'd only let me clean tables:sneaky2: Whatever, Burger King is better anyway!

Is the pay good?

Cool!!! :biggrin2:

London yeah!!!!!

You will be an expert at burgers soon :biggrin2:

Yup! Almost! Can't wait!

I wish you good luck !!!:thumb_yello:

What grade are you by the way ?:wink2:

Where is this place Ingie ?

I used to have a mate who used to work at MCDonalds and she said that it was rubish !

Cool!!! :biggrin2:

London yeah!!!!!

You will be an expert at burgers soon :biggrin2:

Well, it's not at a fastfood restaurant (Thank god, NEVER AGAIN!) I just dislike McDonald's since I worked there, and I love the twisted fries at BK...do they have one in London?:biggrin2:

But it's just at a shop where they sell anything, clothes, stuff you know..

Where is this place Ingie ?

I used to have a mate who used to work at MCDonalds and she said that it was rubish !

In Holland. So it's rubbish everywhere? Well it was just hell, they didn't even know my name after a month! I had to do things in my break. I was 15 back then and the law only allowed me to work 5 hours, they made it 8 or longer. They'd let me come at 10 AM until half past 6 PM. And with only 30 minutes break and I had to stand all day whiping tables. And then when I was ill, my mother called them to say I couldn't come they said: We can't accept that, she has to come. If she's still not better tomorrow, call back.

So my mother did and they said the same thing so that was when my mum got angry and dragged me over there and I quit. It's a very funny story, this is just the summary basically. I might tell you if I see you in real, if you're interested:biggrin2:

In Holland. So it's rubbish everywhere? Well it was just hell, they didn't even know my name after a month! I had to do things in my break. I was 15 back then and the law only allowed me to work 5 hours, they made it 8 or longer. They'd let me come at 10 AM until half past 6 PM. And with only 30 minutes break and I had to stand all day whiping tables. And then when I was ill, my mother called them to say I couldn't come they said: We can't accept that, she has to come. If she's still not better tomorrow, call back.

So my mother did and they said the same thing so that was when my mum got angry and dragged me over there and I quit. It's a very funny story, this is just the summary basically. I might tell you if I see you in real, if you're interested:biggrin2:

That sounds awful !!!

It's better that you gave up !

yup you can tell me more in London !

You know after a month not knowing your name is such a disgrace

What an awful job!!! :sneaky2: