Mika Stuff

Mika Freaka =)

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess the thing that I love about him is his genuine happiness when you meet him. His big beaming smile and eagerness to talk to you, it's so refreshing to see, I don't know of any other artist who reacts to fans like he does, maybe there are some, I don't know, but Mika is certainly the most polite and kind artist I have ever met. And it certainly got my attention, he is amazing.

i say this all the time, buut.. i love that he is different, it's refreshing(?)

i love that he got his own stylie(?), his talent to sing like he does and to write music. i have never met him, but i have never heard a bad thing of him from people who has, he really take care of his fans, and that is important!

and his smile, laugh and his hair:biggrin2:

thats what makes me love him:wink2: :wink2:

It is so difficult to describe a man who is filled with so many qualities. Why I love MIKA???

His Smile

Friendly

Best hugs ever !!!!

So nice and humble!!

To be an artist and have all these qualities is amazing by itself.

hmm.. i guess its how unique he is. like all the good qualities are put into this one great person.. usually its like spread out in different artists like.. the talent, the looks, the personality etc.. i actually never thought a singer could pretty much change my life, in a good way of course.. i'm very thankful for how much of a good year i have just had because of him :)

I suppose I'm along the same lines..He seems so genuien, with a great personality. He also gives a lot back to his fans, not all artists do that. He makes interviews worth watching,and puts on great shows. I like his style and has an interesting story to tell.

Oh yes, almost forgot the amazing voice and talent:naughty:

Why I want to answer this question ? Cos my mum finally told the truth that she was teasing me and asked me to grow up for a bit !!!! I thought I've got angels around but they were all seeing me as a foolish little girl !:thumbdown:

So after all, it was myself carry on loving Mika.

I was born into a good family with love and care from my parents. My dad sent me to a famous or infamous school in the heart of the city, where I was bullied by some little bastards from the government families for being too chubby and having a birthmark on the cheek. Some kids 'loved' me cos I had fancy stationaries from hongkong. My family life was perfect but my life with the real world was a disaster. My any other world was full of candies, chocolates, toys, clothes ... hmm ... and a tele with a satellite receiver playing music videos all day long ... Brett Anderson was amazing in tele ! Jarvis Cocker too !!!! Bjork was cool, but I like Auntie Kylie, she looked sweet and determined all the time ! ... One day I got the idea to see them live and go festival... then I told a lie to run away under the mask of doing a degree ! The course was as easy as a dumpling cos I do have an IQ around 134, all I did was gigging and festivals. When I made it to Reading festival in 2006, I finally got to see the scene clearly. It was like sh!t and the festival itself was rather disappointing and made me sick. What people wanted were alcohol and weed. There was no one care about new artists cos they were all on in the afternoon while most of the goers were still sleeping in the tent ! hmm ... but there were good bands giving me nice and wicked songs ! But the most important band giving out brilliant lyrics was playing this year's Wireless festival at Hyde park. Still, there was around 20 - 30 people in the tent watching them cos it was 3 oclock in the afternoon. But I was there and I think they were amazing, even better than those bands playing main stage ! Why I got to see all these cos I'm an outsider and an observer for my life ... I can fill up every corner but I was born in black and white ... and I know the importance of compassion and love cos I once in need of them !

Why I want to answer this question ? Cos my mum finally told the truth that she was teasing me and asked me to grow up for a bit !!!! I thought I've got angels around but they were all seeing me as a foolish little girl !

So after all, it was myself carry on loving Mika.

I was born into a good family with love and care from my parents. My dad sent me to a famous or infamous school in the heart of the city, where I was bullied by some little bastards from the government families for being too chubby and having a birthmark on the cheek. Some kids 'loved' me cos I had fancy stationaries from hongkong. My family life was perfect but my life with the real world was a disaster. My any other world was full of candies, chocolates, toys, clothes ... hmm ... and a tele with a satellite receiver playing music videos all day long ... Brett Anderson was amazing in tele ! Jarvis Cocker too !!!! Bjork was cool, but I like Auntie Kylie, she looked sweet and determined all the time ! ... One day I got the idea to see them live and go festival... then I told a lie to run away under the mask of doing a degree ! The course was as easy as a dumpling cos I do have an IQ around 134, all I did was gigging and festivals. When I made it to Reading festival in 2006, I finally got to see the scene clearly. It was like sh!t and the festival itself was rather disappointing and made me sick. What people wanted were alcohol and weed. There was no one care about new artists cos they were all on in the afternoon while most of the goers were still sleeping in the tent ! hmm ... but there were good bands giving me nice and wicked songs ! But the most important band giving out brilliant lyrics was playing this year's Wireless festival at Hyde park. Still, there was around 20 - 30 people in the tent watching them cos it was 3 oclock in the afternoon. But I was there and I think they were amazing, even better than those bands playing main stage ! Why I got to see all these cos I'm an outsider and an observer for my life ... I can fill up every corner but I was born in black and white ... and I know the importance of compassion and love cos I once in need of them !

ok that confused the hell out of me. i got lost afta the stuff about skool.

well i luv mika bcoz he seems determined to be himself despite wat every1 else thinks or sez. i think that is really great and good on him:thumb_yello:

also his AMAZING voice and well obviously the fact that he is GORIOUS:mf_lustslow: . and his brillant pianoness and smile *ahhhhh*:blush-anim-cl:

ohhhh and he can dance:das:, and he's tall. all the guys in my class are like 3foot (ok not that small but close enuff)! plus who duznt luv a good head of hair:wink2:. and he's is the cutest drunk ive eva met :drinks_wine:. (my dad starts to talk about himself naked! its not nice:blink:

I just love who he is, you can't just put your finger on it that easy, if I was his mum I would be soooo proud of his personality not to mention his talent and good looks.

And in no particular order just as they spill out of my head.....................

1. I love his cute giggle,
  2. his sense of humour
  3. his sharp wit
  4. his kind and caring nature (well this is how he seems)
  5. the fact he does sweet things that he knows his fans will love (ie the quilt on the drumstand, the wearing of tartan trousers at a gig, bringing his giggle bear onstage at 2 gigs, wearing Blue's rainbow beads, wearing sivans necklace) there are many more than this too.
  6. he is very close to his family and I like that
  7. the way his eyes make you feel like he can see inside your soul when he looks directly at you.
  8. when he puts his arm around you for a pic....you can feel it lol.
  9. the way he loves getting gifts
  10. the way he always seems grateful to his fans
  11. his lovely wonderful height
  12. his expressions
  13. his genuineness

14. sense of self and being true to it

15. the way he sings how much do we love him when he is not there lol (like he needs to ask).
  16. his showmanship and performing skills
  17. his lyrical genius
  18. his candidness in interviews
  19. the way he can think fast and get out of sticky questions during interviews
  20. the way he wears a napkin when he eats pasta lol.
  21. his obviously HUGE talent
  22. his style
  23. since i have made him part of my daily life, I have been a happier person

What I DONT like about Mika is that he makes me want to be 20 years old and that is impossible lol, but I guess if he makes me FEEL 20 again that ant such a bad thing.

If I think of any more I'll come add to this I am sure this list will just grow lol.

I just love who he is, you can't just put your finger on it that easy, if I was his mum I would be soooo proud of his personality not to mention his talent and good looks.

And in no particular order just as they spill out of my head.....................

2. his sense of humour
  3. his sharp wit
  5. the fact he does sweet things that he knows his fans will love (ie the quilt on the drumstand, the wearing of tartan trousers at a gig, bringing his giggle bear onstage at 2 gigs, wearing Blue's rainbow beads, wearing sivans necklace) there are many more than this too.
  7. the way his eyes make you feel like he can see inside your soul when he looks directly at you.
  12. his expressions
  13. his genuineness

15. the way he sings how much do we love him when he is not there lol (like he needs to ask).
  17. his lyrical genius
  22. his style

What I DONT like about Mika is that he makes me want to be 20 years old and that is impossible lol, but I guess if he makes me FEEL 20 again that ant such a bad thing.

If I think of any more I'll come add to this I am sure this list will just grow lol.

wow i think u pretty much nailed it!

i'll have to say: the way he says some of the things he says, like when he finishes a thought or an answer in an interview and he says "yeah..." and he just gives a little smile and spaces out for a small moment. And another thing is how infectious his smile is, even if it's just a little smirk. And i love how down-to-earth he is with all of us and how he doesn't treat us like we're way beneath him like some other celebrities would do. And one of the last things (of the top stuff that i like about him) is his shy type of confidence, you know what i mean? Like whether he's on stage, signing autographs, walking down the street, or in an interview, he always has a sense of pure and natural confidence about him, but it's not overwelming and snobbish. it's perfect. :wub2:

[*]the way his eyes make you feel like he can see inside your soul when he looks directly at you.

i totally agree with you on that one. he puts his complete attention on you when you're talking to him and his eyes can just draw you in and make you stumble and and your jaw will drop. :wub2: :wub2:

2. his sense of humour
  3. his sharp wit
  12. his expressions
  13. his genuineness

17. his lyrical genius
  22. his style

I think you've pretty much read my mind!!!!!!!!

Except i havent met him as he hasnt been to my country yet....:sad:

Ps are any of you on facebook?

70ed0.th.jpg