Mika question: Love Today, or Jam Tomorrow?

Marilyn Mastin

I've just been watching 'The Weakest Link', and there was a question about MIKA!

It was...

In 2007, the singer known as MIKA, had a hit single, was it 'Love Today', or 'Jam Tomorrow'?

You'll be pleased to know, the young lady got the right answer.

Love today (again) from Marilyn

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just been watching 'The Weakest Link', and there was a question about MIKA!

It was...

In 2007, the singer known as MIKA, had a hit single, was it 'Love Today', or 'Jam Tomorrow'?

a smart question :naughty:

and a smart answer...well done young lady! :biggrin2:

:naughty: :naughty:

we can suggest that new title to mika anyway if he's short of them for new album

It was...

i like that show!

that's so cool! good ques! :biggrin2:

It was...

Oh, darnit: I missed The Weakest Link. I try to watch it every day and yet today I missed it:thumbdown: I would have been thrilled hearing the Mika-question. Very nice of you to make a thread out of it! Thanks:mf_lustslow:

...and then known as Prince, yet again :roftl:

I didn't see anything wrong with the question. I don't think it was an insult. I think it's just that Mika only uses one name, so he's just, "known as Mika". I don't think the wording was comparing him to anyone else. That's just what I think of course, but I don't think we should read something into the question that may not be there. I think it was brilliant that Mika was mentioned, and that the contestant got the question right.

Love form Marilyn

I didn't see anything wrong with the question. I don't think it was an insult. I think it's just that Mika only uses one name, so he's just, "known as Mika". I don't think the wording was comparing him to anyone else. That's just what I think of course, but I don't think we should read something into the question that may not be there. I think it was brilliant that Mika was mentioned, and that the contestant got the question right.

Love form Marilyn

....uuumm you have the WRONG interpretation here.

there was NOTHING 'wrong' with the question, {other than the fact it sounded hilarious} Ioana got it...... why didn't you :mf_rosetinted:

....uuumm you have the WRONG interpretation here.

there was NOTHING 'wrong' with the question, {other than the fact it sounded hilarious} Ioana got it...... why didn't you :mf_rosetinted:

I did get it! I was replying to some earlier comments where it seemed, people didn't like the fact that she said "known as Mika". THAT was what I was replying to. Maybe you should go to the first page, where people were mentioning "The artist formally known as Prince", then you will see I was only trying to reasure people it wasn't meant like that.

Love today, from Marilyn