'The Outsiders' Thread

Kates

I thought since The Outsiders is such a terrific book/movie it should get a thread dedicated to it :thumb_yello:

It's by S.E. Hinton. I watched the movie today at school, and I've been crying since, it's so sad, but amazing at the same time!

Anyone heard of it?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought since The Outsiders is such a terrific book/movie it should get a thread dedicated to it :thumb_yello:

It's by S.E. Hinton. I watched the movie today at school, and I've been crying since, it's so sad, but amazing at the same time!

Anyone heard of it?

Hello! I can't remember that movie:blink: ( it's weird becouse i have seen lot of movies) What was it about? And can you name some actors/actress in it?:roftl:

Hello! I can't remember that movie:blink: ( it's weird becouse i have seen lot of movies) What was it about? And can you name some actors/actress in it?:roftl:

Matt Dillon played Dally :tears:

Ralph Macchio played Johnny :tears:

C. Thomas Howell played Ponyboy

Those are the main characters.. it's about a gang called the Greasers they fight with the other gang call thes Socs (not socks, sosh-es). Johnny kills one of the Socs, him and Ponyboy run away. Theres a fire, Johnny dies and Dally dies later becuase he gets shot. Ah, here I go crying again. :wink2:

Matt Dillon played Dally :tears:

Ralph Macchio played Johnny :tears:

C. Thomas Howell played Ponyboy

Those are the main characters.. it's about a gang called the Greasers they fight with the other gang call thes Socs (not socks, sosh-es). Johnny kills one of the Socs, him and Ponyboy run away. Theres a fire, Johnny dies and Dally dies later becuase he gets shot. Ah, here I go crying again. :wink2:

Oh, don't cry- it's just a movie (what I'm saying- i cry to Titanic,Panthom of Opera and Moulin Rouge always:naughty: ) But I don't know it:blink: If I find it and when i will have a spare time more, i will watch it, if it's so good:wink2:

Anyone heard of it?

i havn't seen it, but your siggy is so cute!

I love the outsiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Nature's first green is gold, Her hardest hue to hold. Her early leaf's a flower, But only so an hour. Then leaf subsides to leaf, So Eden sank to grief. So dawn goes down to day, Nothing gold can stay."

"Where did you learn that? That's what I meant. "

"Robert Frost wrote it. I always remembered it because I never quite knew what he meant."

:wub2:

I love the outsiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Nature's first green is gold, Her hardest hue to hold. Her early leaf's a flower, But only so an hour. Then leaf subsides to leaf, So Eden sank to grief. So dawn goes down to day, Nothing gold can stay."

"Where did you learn that? That's what I meant. "

"Robert Frost wrote it. I always remembered it because I never quite knew what he meant."

:wub2:

That's my favourite part! :wub2:

Anyone read anything else by S.E. Hinton?

• 11 months later...

Anyone heard of it?

I remember reading The Outsiders and watching the movie in year 10... really enjoyed it!

Actually, I'd heard of it a few years before... considering it's set in Tulsa... and a certain group called Hanson come from there :naughty: