The Most Annoying People Of The Year 2007 Countdown Includes Mika?!?!?!

pinkunicorn123

Ah guys he is like this happy guy, who smiles most of the time, even tho there are so many MIKA HATERS:thumbdown:

If you think putiing him in the annoying countdown is rude, please search Mika groups on facebook and you'll have heart attacks! thats some rude stuff! i was like really upset! :crybaby:

But i then created a "Dont hate Mika i love him" group... its a working progress:wink2:

*looks*......Jesus Christ!

'Kill Mika'...'Mika is not a musical genius he is just an annoying high-pitched tw*t'......... ha ha this one is my fav: 'because of mika i cant say relax in a conversation anymore' <-- i want to join :P

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BBC Three's new count down program looks at the most annoying people who have graced the media over the duration of 2007, including the wonders of Paris Hilton, Jade Goody and Rod Stewart's wife had Mica as no.97!!!

Okay, it could have been worse but was entirely unnecessary.

The program supposedly reviews everything and everybody that got under our skin. A celebratory tongue-in-cheek look at the inescapable people, fads and fashions of the year which made us groan but which many secretly enjoyed, from the worlds of entertainment, politics, music and sport.

Admittedly some of the comments on mika are valid to a certain degree but still.

I should have the clip up for you some time tomorrow so you can judge for yourselves.

Yes, I've mentioned this on a couple of threads. It's disgusting. Okay, it could have been worse, but it was the usual stuff about him haveing no originality, he's 'Mika the Squeaker,' who won't talk about his sexuality. etc.

What annoyed me though, and also my husband is that no one ever mentions how he's dealt with his disability and overcome not being able to read music, to write the most amazing songs. Alan wrote them an email about it, because I also have an invisible disability, but I have more confidence now, and it's all because of Mika. It's his bravery and determination that should be highlighted.

To be honest, I don't understand why he hasn't been applauded by The Dyslexia Association (or whatever it's called) When Gareth Gates was around, everyone was saying he was brave, and an inspiration to people with stammers, and rightly so! Gareth did do a lot to help people with stammers, becaus of his example. But why don't people seem to think of Mika as an inspiration too? I really can't understand it.

Are there any dyslexics in the club, or people who have dyslexic family members? What do you think. Are the Dyslexic Association aware of Mika's achievements and of what an inspiration he really is, to anyone with invisible disabilities?

Meanwhile, if anyone wants to tell the BBC that they should be thinking of Mika as an inspiration, instead of slagging him off. Here is the email address.

haveyoursay@bbc.co.uk

Love today, from Marilyn

Ok. So maybe the annoying part about Mika is that I still find myself being so utterly smitten by him even after more than a year.. :naughty:

Yes, I agree, that is beyond annoying. It is infuriating!! He really annoys me with that :bleh:

I annoy myself too, I should have been in this list :wink2: I am definitely one of 2007's most annoying people. Ask my family. All Mika's fault.

Ah guys he is like this happy guy, who smiles most of the time, even tho there are so many MIKA HATERS:thumbdown:

If you think putiing him in the annoying countdown is rude, please search Mika groups on facebook and you'll have heart attacks! thats some rude stuff! i was like really upset! :crybaby:

But i then created a "Dont hate Mika i love him" group... its a working progress:wink2:

That's a good idea. I hope you get lots of members. I'd like to join as well!!

Love today, and a very Happy Christmas, from Marilyn

Sorry - ill do it now.

Whoops - must have got distracted and completely forgot until now.

Ill go do it - sorry for the weight guys, been quiet a bit distracted recently actually.

Knowing babs she probably already has it up but ah well.

Its found, editted, uploaded and awaiting approval - sorry i have been so slow guys, kick me if i forget these things because i always do - im just ****.

:lmfao: have you forgotten again or did you just forget to post the link? :naughty:

I can comment! Those guys suck!!!

Love today, from Marilyn

well apart from one of the guys.. he wasn't so mean about mika.. guess that was alrite :wink2: but i didn't agree with that 'pop star' who i have not heard of before, saying mika wrote 'Big Girl (You are Beautiful)' for whatever stupid reason he gave, what does he know. It wasn't written for the whole size-0 thing, if he bothered to get his facts straight he would of known.