Hiya

Mikas_Bunny

Hellooo... my name is Margaret, I'm 24, and I'm from Louisiana. I first heard about Mika on the radio when they played "Grace Kelly" for the first time a couple years ago (and unfortunately, I haven't heard him on the radio since down here). I immediately fell in love with him, and I know he probably gets tired of hearing it, but he definitely sounds like Freddie Mercury (late lead singer of Queen who I'm also a fan of). I absolutely love watching and re-watching his videos on YouTube (he's too adorable not to love).

I think that's about it... if anyone wants to talk to me, please don't hesitate to message me (my contact info is on my profile). ^_^

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: I said new to this board.. not new to boards entirely! Yep, I have them all figured out due to roleplaying games (rpgs) that I've been involved with for years now. It's not so hard once you get the hang of it. :) Plus I have Photoshop 7 on my computer, so I can make sigs, avatars, and whatever else I may need (the name sig I made myself in maybe two minutes). Gotta love being computer savvy! :biggrin2:

Hey! welcome... although im pretty new here myself :D love it already though

happy holidays to you (and everyone else!) I know my christmas was great today... got loads of Beatles goodies (quite a fan <3)

and I FINALLY received a copy of Mika's CD! ugh i was sooo deprived before but i squealed when i opened that gift.

(thank goodness for the internet or i would have had a hard time loving Mika this much up until now... stupid America and its ignorance of Mika! PLAY HIS EFFING SONGS!!!... ok thats enough venting..sry:blush-anim-cl: )

anyway, HAPPY HOLIDAYS! HAVE FUN HERE! PEACE!

Thank you for the Christmas wishes, guys... and Merry Christmas to you all, too! ^_^ I got money ($30), a gift card for Books-A-Million (I love to read... Sherrilyn Kenyon is my favorite author), and the Sims 2 Seasons Expansion Pack (it's additional stuff for a computer game for those who aren't familiar with it).

-muses- I still didn't get those fuzzy socks I asked for... wonder why not? Hmmm...