well, One Vision was not up to standard by any means but 'Is This the World Created' was horrifyingly bad... Andrea Corr basically cannot sing, except for her own band's very simple tunes and most definitely not live...

I don't understand why Brian and Roger keep embarrasing themselves with such collaborations - though 5ive 'tops' it all: that was really crap... :thumbdown:

Yes I agree! She totally changed the tune, the timing, the notes everything!

I started to sing along and then suddenly realised that the two versions were totally different! I mean, I'm by no means a great singer.... but even I could pick it up...

well, One Vision was not up to standard by any means but 'Is This the World Created' was horrifyingly bad... Andrea Corr basically cannot sing, except for her own band's very simple tunes and most definitely not live...

I don't understand why Brian and Roger keep embarrasing themselves with such collaborations - though 5ive 'tops' it all: that was really crap... :thumbdown:

I will try my best to not let my sisters read this!!! They love The Corrs (I dont have to say how much they love Andrea!).

Thats true!!! She doesnt have a great voice! The only reason they have success was cause they have some "good" songs (you know, the ones you listen and then can get out af your head for ages)

That cover was just crap!

I will try my best to not let my sisters read this!!! They love The Corrs (I dont have to say how much they love Andrea!).

Thats true!!! She doesnt have a great voice! The only reason they have success was cause they have some "good" songs (you know, the ones you listen and then can get out af your head for ages)

That cover was just crap!

Am I missing something... why do Brian and Roger never ever sing anymore?

It certainly does....not to mention when Brian performed WWRY with Britney, Pink, etc... :boxed:

Yes I agree! She totally changed the tune, the timing, the notes everything!

I started to sing along and then suddenly realised that the two versions were totally different! I mean, I'm by no means a great singer.... but even I could pick it up...

The way you described her singing reminded me of when Joss Stoned jacked up Under Pressure at Live 8.

Am I missing something... why do Brian and Roger never ever sing anymore?

I hope they will sing on the tour !

ow and is that your name in elvish in your signature? It looks kinda like elvish ^^ how did you write it?

Ouch.:boxed:

But I just saw a commercial for it, it'll be on again tonight here. Phew!

You needn't worry... Thanks to Youtube, you can never miss it :wink2:

Andrea Corr + Brian

Queen +PR part 1

Queen +PR part 2

I hope they will sing on the tour !

Are you going to see them?

I'd love to, but this time they're not coming to Portugal... :huh:

About Andrea Corr's performance...Am I the only one who doesn't think it was that bad? I wouldn't say it was very good, but I think it was nice... :blink:

Are you going to see them?

I'd love to, but this time they're not coming to Portugal... :huh:

About Andrea Corr's performance...Am I the only one who doesn't think it was that bad? I wouldn't say it was very good, but I think it was nice... :blink:

Yes I'm going to see them twice :punk: first in Zurich then in London :punk: Never saw them live so I'm super excited !

Yes I'm going to see them twice :punk: first in Zurich then in London :punk: Never saw them live so I'm super excited !

WOW! That is soooo cool! :punk:

I saw them in 2005, and it was probably the most exciting concert I've ever been to! I even cried when they played Love Of My Life and The Days Of Our Lives. :blush-anim-cl: I'm sure you will have a great time! Don't forget to make a full report of the shows! :naughty:

Oh my god, I'm in love with your cat:wub2::tears:

So cute!!!!

So am I :wub2: I wish it was my cat but it's not I only look after her

That is the most adorable thing I've seen in a long time!! :wub2:

:blush-anim-cl:

AWWWWW! That kitty is soooo cute...:wub2:

I know :wub2: