I dare to say that Queen is the biggest band ever.

Queen and Mika will always be my favorites. :wub2:

absolutly right^^...:wub2:

Hey dear Queeniacs. :wub2: too bad I still Haven't got that Wembley's DVD =( but soon I hope.. =) Then I can post some snaps too !! :boing:

heya^^

yay... and put it on your pc :naughty:

I watched Mtv World Stage Live at Wembley last night, they showed like 10 songs, what a disappointment. But I guess Mtv works that way.

It was a crime! :sneaky2: No Another One Bites The Dust, no Under Pressure, no Crazy Little Thing Called Love... NOT EVEN FREAKIN' LOVE OF MY LIFE!!! :mad3:

Damn MTV! :sneaky2:

I was able to find the A Night at the Opera vinyl in perfect condition (still wrapped up) at our local record store today. So excited, especially since it's my favorite record. So glad to add it to my Queen collection. :)))

I was able to find the A Night at the Opera vinyl in perfect condition (still wrapped up) at our local record store today. So excited, especially since it's my favorite record. So glad to add it to my Queen collection. :)))

Oh you.. Lucky. ^^,

Do you guys remember Hanson? You know, the boy band who did MMMBop back in like 1997? :naughty: Well they're still around, and still making music. They're also CONSTANTLY posting vlogs and other bits of video content. Well, I came across this and it made me LOL. They were in a car on their way between gigs or something, and filmed themselves rocking out to Queen. :lmfao:

[YOUTUBE]-xAiazsjjSs[/YOUTUBE]

Do you guys remember Hanson? You know, the boy band who did MMMBop back in like 1997? :naughty: Well they're still around, and still making music. They're also CONSTANTLY posting vlogs and other bits of video content. Well, I came across this and it made me LOL. They were in a car on their way between gigs or something, and filmed themselves rocking out to Queen. :lmfao:

:floor:

Oooh yeah, I remember them... Had a little crush on Taylor myself! :mf_rosetinted:

Great video! But I must say, Isaac looks scary around 2.00... :lmfao:

Their necks must be hurting like hell :lmfao:

I heard that they're all married and having kids (their wives, I suppose :teehee:). This is insane, I'm so old. :mf_rosetinted:

Well.. i DID take some screenshots.. but.. They have quiitee bad quality.. And that's why I put better ones in one.. 8a)

Queenpic.jpg

OOOOh..

AND THE CROWD !!!! :wub2:

vlcsnap-2011-06-10-11h01m33s18.jpg

ANd ofc It's not all.. :wink2: It's only the beginning :wink2:

Well.. i DID take some screenshots.. but.. They have quiitee bad quality.. And that's why I put better ones in one.. 8a)

Queenpic.jpg

OOOOh..

AND THE CROWD !!!! :wub2:

vlcsnap-2011-06-10-11h01m33s18.jpg

ANd ofc It's not all.. :wink2: It's only the beginning :wink2:

GAAAAAH! I have to see the show soonies! :mf_lustslow:

Brian smiling.. :blush-anim-cl: He seems to be such a positive man.

cache%2F2f%2F0f%2F2f0f428e6d932c9ddea8250a450cafcc.jpg

Oh and btw I am in love with this picture

Yes, Brian is a positive man :pinkbow: I love him !!

And that pic.. :swoon: ohmy.. That young Roger with those long hair and his high notes..:wub2: *dead*

I went to see Brian May and Kerry Ellis at Hampton Court Palace last night:wub2: They did songs from Kerry's "Anthems" album (which Brian produced) http://www.amazon.co.uk/Anthems-Kerry-Ellis/dp/B003FST942 They did some additional Queen stuff as well :biggrin2: I sang "Love of my Life" with Brian :wub2::wub2:

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:YOU LUCKEERRR!!!!

I wish I could.. Somehow I feel like I'd never get a change =(

hey, you could go to a mika gig, why you can't have a chance to see brian and roger live???

positive tought :wink2::wink2::wink2: