Virgin show - Parc des Princes - Paris http://www.virginradio.fr/ at 10:30 pm Fr

Pamette

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I would be most grateful if someone who is going (and has local knowledge) could PM me please..I would love to go...the airport I could fly into would be Beauvais...is that any good? Any ideas on cheap accomodation? Thank you!

I would be most grateful if someone who is going (and has local knowledge) could PM me please..I would love to go...the airport I could fly into would be Beauvais...is that any good? Any ideas on cheap accomodation? Thank you!

kath!

:shocked:

oh dear...she's on a mad tour again! :naughty:

I think I have just answered my own question there by clicking on the link! Can you tell me please, which section have you bought tickets in?

pelouse is the standing section. that's what most people here took! but I think there aren't too many tickets left, so you better hurry lol

If you want to take a ryanair flight (so that it's low cost) you can land in Brussels and we'll take the train down to paris from there. It's only 1h30 I think.

kath!

:shocked:

oh dear...she's on a mad tour again! :naughty:

:naughty: Come Robi come! And Bab..............I KNOW it is big...but I just can't not go :naughty:

Please can somebody tell me which ctargory I need to book for the standing section as I can't work the booking site out...the colours and the words don't seem to match :shocked:

It just looks too big Robi. I hope nearer the time we might have some more shows to look forward to?

yes too big fo rme too...and i don't want to settle a tent the night before to be in front row! :naughty: not a teen anymore!

but kath is! i'm sure she'll be there 24 hours before! queueing to be front row! :naughty: :naughty:

no kath...i'm too old for this! :naughty:

(and frankly speaking....it's too expensive, as i would be sit this time!)

If you want to take a ryanair flight (so that it's low cost) you can land in Brussels and we'll take the train down to paris from there. It's only 1h30 I think.

Oh Thank you..I hadn't thought of that!

yes too big fo rme too...and i don't want to settle a tent the night before to be in front row! :naughty: not a teen anymore!

but kath is! i'm sure she'll be there 24 hours before! queueing to be front row! :naughty: :naughty:

no kath...i'm too old for this! :naughty:

(and frankly speaking....it's too expensive, as i would be sit this time!)

I know....I know....!!!!!!

Is this show almost sold out or is it just the standing section that's almost gone?

I don't know! My French is somewhat limited...well..non exsitant...but as far as I can work out there are no tickets available at all!!!!

I don't know! My French is somewhat limited...well..non exsitant...but as far as I can work out there are no tickets available at all!!!!

:shocked: Wow, I wasn't as skeptical as some of my fellow MFCers that he'd be able to fill this stadium, but I thought it would take a few months. That is unbelievable.

:shocked: Wow, I wasn't as skeptical as some of my fellow MFCers that he'd be able to fill this stadium, but I thought it would take a few months. That is unbelievable.

Yep, not having any luck at all. One of the sites is saying a few tickets available...but never two together! I am just so cross that I didn't notice it before!