how do u think mika is spending the festive period?

emmylou

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he said something about going to the Alps (did i say that right in English?:bleh: ) and rockclimbing..and spending Christmas with his family of course.

i also read somewhere he is going to the Alps...:wub2:

that would mean Mika spends his Christmas holiday in Austria...:wub2:

I hope to run across Mika in Alps then! :biggrin2:

but in my humble opinion the Pennimans are in some warm place like Barbadosf_barbadosm_f9d7ce1.jpg

...maybe they meet also Amy with her coconut rum:naughty:

i'd love to live in that illusion Mika is really in Austria these days. :naughty:

Actually, there have been reports he is spending some time out in the Caribbean :)

MIKA is planning an escape to the Caribbean over Christmas. A source close to the 23-Year-old told me "He want to get away to a beach in the middle of nowhere. He's had year and this is his little treat to himself."

Actually, there have been reports he is spending some time out in the Caribbean :)

MIKA is planning an escape to the Caribbean over Christmas. A source close to the 23-Year-old told me "He want to get away to a beach in the middle of nowhere. He's had year and this is his little treat to himself."

I read about this!!

I've read that, too, but Mika is 24, isn't he? And i think he said in an interview that he will celebrate Christmas at home??

He said himself in both the Observer interview and on Jo Whileys show that he was going ice climbing and kayaking for Christmas, so I would imagine that's what he's doing. Since you don't get much call for ice climbing in the Carribbean, I would think he'd be in Austria.

And since the other story was in The Star, and from a "source" I would take it with a HUGE pinch of salt.