From Big Girl to Lollipop Girl, Mika's Fat Club

jemmalee

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

II'm going to join a gym this Sunday. Also my doctor says to help regulate my hormone levels I need to increase my muscle mass so I have to do not only my normal cardio workouts but weight training too which is more daunting. I'm going to need a personal trainer.

If you get stuck, try Unique Fitness gym in Melbourne - personal training equivalence at a cheaper price...

Sorry for the ad, but I know the guy who runs it, and if I lived in Melbourne, I'd be going there. He left Canberra, and I was tempted to move just to follow my favourite trainer...

If you get stuck, try Unique Fitness gym in Melbourne - personal training equivalence at a cheaper price...

Sorry for the ad, but I know the guy who runs it, and if I lived in Melbourne, I'd be going there. He left Canberra, and I was tempted to move just to follow my favourite trainer...

I've already joined Fitness First. It's convenient for me because it's a chain and my membership covers all of them (i.e. I can go to the one near uni if I have a long day or the one near my home on weekends or the one near my bf's place if I'm hanging out there, etc.). Also because my (fitter and slimmer) sister is also a member so that should motivate me to get off my butt and go to it more often.

I've already joined Fitness First. It's convenient for me because it's a chain and my membership covers all of them (i.e. I can go to the one near uni if I have a long day or the one near my home on weekends or the one near my bf's place if I'm hanging out there, etc.). Also because my (fitter and slimmer) sister is also a member so that should motivate me to get off my butt and go to it more often.

Oh, there you are, Scut...

Good for you! I'm going to start going to the gym at work.

I have no excuse -since it's only costing $105 for the whole year. Just don't like the idea of showering among my colleagues... :blink:

Oh, there you are, Scut...

Good for you! I'm going to start going to the gym at work.

I have no excuse -since it's only costing $105 for the whole year. Just don't like the idea of showering among my colleagues... :blink:

$105 is a steal! I (or I should say my parents :fisch:) are paying almost a grand for 12 months membership. :shocked:

i have decided to just go swimming!!

i have a new job in the emergency room so i will be running around and doing a lot of walking around the hospital !!

just wondering whether to have a sunday dinner tomorrow or not !

yorkshire puddings mmmmmmmmmmm

I went to the gym today. I can no longer move my legs. :boxed:

BUT in a few hours I'm going out for a belated birthday dinner so it was all a waste. :roftl:

You mean because you can hardly move your legs or because you're gonna feast. If its the former, than really all you do at a dinner is sit. If its the latter than moderation is the key. Don't deny your cravings, just have a tad, and a dabble at everything. And I'm referring to food, Scut. :naughty:

You mean because you can hardly move your legs or because you're gonna feast. If its the former, than really all you do at a dinner is sit. If its the latter than moderation is the key. Don't deny your cravings, just have a tad, and a dabble at everything. And I'm referring to food, Scut. :naughty:

I've been looking forward to this dinner so I'm going to pull out all of the stops... and then tomorrow do double time at the gym. :bleh:

Of course you were talking about food, couldn't possibly be anything else. :fisch:

i'm being a bad bad girl.

i feel ashamed to post here again...i'm doing absolutely nothing to get slimmer and healthier.

all of you talking about gyms remind me how lazy i am.

how many hopes that i'm going to change at 48??:blink:

oh well

i'm being a bad bad girl.

i feel ashamed to post here again...i'm doing absolutely nothing to get slimmer and healthier.

all of you talking about gyms remind me how lazy i am.

how many hopes that i'm going to change at 48??:blink:

oh well

Oh don't give up hope. You can still change. You just have to want to. I always need this special moment that tells me that I really have to do something like for example seeing a picture of me where I look heavily pregnant :blink: . That happened about 5 years ago and led to my last 10 kg loss (of course I have gained everything and more again).

This time it wasn't an awful picture but me feeling very uncomfortable and the appearance of this thread. You guys really motivate me and I'm feeling so much better now :naughty: . Thanks a lot.

Wow, Haven't thought of it that way. What a visual that is. All together, I have lost almost 60 lbs now. I can't beleive it. It's taken me a year to do it and I just keep setting little mini goals. I figure by the end of this year, I should be at my main goal. :thumb_yello:

Wow! Charlotte, you have been doing really well. Thats equivillent to 5 bags of sugar. Brilliant.

Awe, Emmylou! I hope you start to feel better. That's miserable. :thumbdown: Let us know what the Dr. says.

am gonna the dr tomorrow have been coughing for the lastfive weeks and its making me sick literally !!!!

:tears:

will let u know how i did weight wise and how i am doing health wise tomorrow

Robi, I just want to look as cute as you do in a dress. You are who I imagine. :naughty:

i'm imagining everything in my mind trying to motivate myself!

need to wear that dress

need to look younger

need to pant less when climbing stairs

nothing.....i need food!!!! :blink:

So, I went out for dinner last night. :fisch:

My legs hurt from the treadmill/cross-trainer/bike session yesterday so today I just focused on arms, back and abdomen. So now not only can I not move my legs I also can't bend without my stomach aching... this seems to be doing more damage than good. :naughty: