From Big Girl to Lollipop Girl, Mika's Fat Club

jemmalee

I don't really know Emmy. We were thinking of setting off about 1pm from Lincoln. It will take us about 3 hrs I suppose. As my gigging days are virtually over now, I've long forgotten how long it takes to get to London what with the congestion charges etc. Plus never been to Brixton before. We;re bringing my 16 yr old neice with us......if I get there!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations and Happy Late Birthday!!! :happybday: Good job on not gaining weight with CAKE.

I'm stuck at a 10lb loss right now...but, hey, I'll take it any day. LOL:punk:

SHARI!!! I got my magnet...I LOVE IT!! I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!! :huglove: Thank you!

Had my second weigh in last night... lost half a pound !

It's ok as it was my birthday over the weekend !:roftl:

Hi Girls!

I've had a really crappy week and totally forgot to weigh myself yesterday and then the same this morning. I feel like Dorey from Nemo with short term memory loss:naughty:

I think I will wait till next week now.

Also some lovely person pm'd me to add them to the list but I accidentally deleted the message before I wrote their name down so could you pm again please:blush-anim-cl:

Keep up the good work girls

j x

Hi Girls!

I've had a really crappy week and totally forgot to weigh myself yesterday and then the same this morning. I feel like Dorey from Nemo with short term memory loss:naughty:

I think I will wait till next week now.

Also some lovely person pm'd me to add them to the list but I accidentally deleted the message before I wrote their name down so could you pm again please:blush-anim-cl:

j x

Sorry to hear that Jemma :thumbdown:

Hope you feel better soon:thumb_yello:

Don't get down and go off track ... very easy to do i know ....but we have lollipop girls in sight ! They seem to be getting all the attention just now on stage with Mika!!!

good vibes :wink2:

VLM:wub2:

I swore I would do the whole diet thing coem January but tbh as much as I wanna loose weight I can't be arsed with the constant mental arithmatics of calories lol. I've put on like a stone since last summer so I guess I should do SOMETHING about it but it's finding the motivation. Espeically sinc e a lot of my meals through the week are cooked by my boss/parents/dance teacher so i don't have a lot of say in my intake.

Hi Girls!

j x

*waving hand wildly* :woot_jump: Oh, oh that's ME!!

I pm'ed you.

thanks

All was going well until a packet of Minieggs and a cream egg jumped into my shopping basket at the supermarket earlier!! Grr! I have actually lost weight, 3lb. :D Looks like my 3 mile a day power walk is starting to pay off hehe! I bought some Dumbbells earlier, to help get rid of my bingo wings... good lord they hurt! I only used them for 10 minutes, feels like I've done 50 press ups!!

Well DONE!! Congrats on the 3lbs lost forever!!! :groupwave:

I need to do my power walks again. I'm stuck at the 10lbs loss. I know I only lose when I kill myself exercising. LOL

All was going well until a packet of Minieggs and a cream egg jumped into my shopping basket at the supermarket earlier!! Grr! I have actually lost weight, 3lb. :D Looks like my 3 mile a day power walk is starting to pay off hehe! I bought some Dumbbells earlier, to help get rid of my bingo wings... good lord they hurt! I only used them for 10 minutes, feels like I've done 50 press ups!!

I'm having another of those bad weekends :blink: . It was my boyfriend's birthday on Friday and I got quite drunk. I overstepped my points limit with 19 over the last two days. That is as much as I'm allowed to eat per day. I have to start being more disciplined again today. That's why I started this day with a piece of pineapple cream cake :blink: . Great! I guess I'll only have dry rice and fruits today. And I have to exercise again. I hope the rest of the week will be better.

i have had a really bad week this week !!

not sure what happend was doing great till friday and i went out for tea !! nto good and i have not been able to get back on since !!

so i thibk at weigh in tomorrow i will have put on but atleast i am going to get weighed !!

also going to get a swimmin pass and go back swimming tomorrow !!!!

help my boobs are now too small for my bras !!!! why are bras expensive ???

not sure what happend was doing great till friday and i went out for tea !! nto good and i have not been able to get back on since !!

so i thibk at weigh in tomorrow i will have put on but atleast i am going to get weighed !!

Bras are terribly expensive. That's just the reason why I only have a few good ones and get a new one every few years in the sale.

I thing I'll skip my weight in this week. So I don't have to face the catastrophe that will surely await me.

It was indian take away that got me - damn!

Come swimming in stevenage so i can come too lol

Try asda, their bras are usually very cheap considering - anywhere from £3.

Avon is okay too but they are usually lack a bit of support, and you cant try before you buy.

But i usually get mine from asda.

i have a few forom marks and spencers and some from avon too whichi love !! it's buying strapless ones fopr the summer when it gets expensive !!!

will set off to steveange fr4om work tomorrow at 9pmtp go swimming xxx:wink2: