From Big Girl to Lollipop Girl, Mika's Fat Club

jemmalee

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PMS kicked in and I'm on a chocolate Kick this week. But, I was down a total of 13 lbs. We'll see after this. LOL Gee, even a Mika high won't curb the chocolate appetite.

you look lovely in the pictures .... is this from the other night ?:wub2:

wow ... i bet he smelt good :wink2:

Hi Emmy, not doing well at all me. But I remain cheerful when I'm not in pain with my arthritis.

Glad to hear you got those boobies under control with your bargain bra from Tesco!!!

How were Palladium? Where was it you saw them?

brill !! i saw them atthe night and day cafe and had an mfc meet up with mikafish silver lemoins and ruth !!! so good !!! you can see my pictures on myspace http://www.myspace.co.uk/emmahague i think its is !!! lol not sure !! me nad fez make such a cute couple but i had to tell him off for doing a mika !!!!!

in good spirits today as i lefted work yesterday andits jmy leaving do to day and my new trousers are a 16 thats from a 20 att he start of the club!!!

malibu and diet cokes all the way tonight !!!!

congratulations to emmalou and charlotte on the weight loss!

i am going to start tomarrow, with a new healthier lifestyle. i will write down all of what i eat, and i plan on excercising several times next week. i just hope i have the motivation to keep it up. i have said i was going to stick with something so many times before and then just ended up letting it slip away, and i want to change things around for real this time...

does anyone have any inspirational words?

here is something my roommate told me that i think is motivational: it is important to take care of your body because it is the one thing you will always carry with you- and it is the first impression you will always make on people.

you may not lose in pounds (kilo's) one week but yiu may have lost in inches !!!!!!!

no matter what be proud of who you are and the fact that you are taking a positive step is a major acheivement in itself as we all know how hard it is to take the first stepxxxx

Aw, don't be too down on yourself emmy, just think of how much you have lost and how many inches it means. You said in an earlier post, that you were down fro a size 20 to 16...THAT'S 2 DRESS SIZES!!!!!! Be proud.

Just wondered if anyone is brave enough to put a before and after photo on?

thanks emmylou :)

don't feel bad about a couple of lbs.. thats not much. besides, it could be water weight or even muscle.

shari-i don't know if i'm brave enough to put up a pic, i don't usually like putting pics online-plus all i've got is the "before" right now, maybe i should wait until i have an "after". lol.

shari-i don't know if i'm brave enough to put up a pic, i don't usually like putting pics online-plus all i've got is the "before" right now, maybe i should wait until i have an "after". lol.

That's what I was thinkning. When I've got the after pic, I can put them both up. :thumb_yello: (you're gonna have to wait a while though :roftl: )

It's a great idea though Shari and it would be fun if everyone did it. :D

Can I join too?

I already lost 1 kg.

*PROUD :arf2:*

:naughty:

Welcome! :biggrin2:

Sudden motivation has dawned on me so the eating's been great lately :punk: Though I'm still a bit lazy when it comes to exercising.. (apart from when I need to go somewhere, then I walk. But that's what I always do.)

Thanks for the advise! I found this esp interesting:

You are a thin person trapped in a meaty body. Don't let it slow you down - thin people move!

The way to make a change stick, is decide what sort of a person is like that, and if you want it, then be like that too! If you are a fat person on a diet, it wears off. If you are a healthy person eating well - it will last a lifetime!

Hello all! I subscribed to this thread right in the beginning of it, but didn't actually have the motivation to start losing weight. Now I have! I doing it together with my hubby, who wants to go back from 125 kg to at least 115. And if he reaches that he will see further from there. (He isn't an MFC-member btw.)

Yesterday I was on the scale and weighed 82kg. From which I was a little bit shocked, because on friday it was 80,5kg. Don't understand and it made me quite angry....:sneaky2:

In stead of potato-chips, chocolate, cookies and candy we now eat carrots, radiches and cucumber while watching tv. And yesterday we went for a walk together, which we plan to go doing every evening.

I've got a spinningbike, used that last year while dieting, and it work terrific. So I am gonna do that again. Racing, sweating while watching tv or a dvd.

I didn't read the thread, so can someone fill me in in the procedure, if there is one, please?