From Big Girl to Lollipop Girl, Mika's Fat Club

jemmalee

well i went o weight wathers with my mun and i have lost a pound ti s week!!

need to get back on it nad eat healthy!!

for the people who starve themselves do not do it !! as yiu can see frm my revious message i have and look it doesnt work is losing weight!!!!

That's funny because earlier today my mum suggested that I give Weight Watchers a try and I was skeptical whether it'd be worth it. Especially since I'm a vegetarian now.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dint mean that lol!!

i think weight watchers is really good what i meant was even though i do it i do not eat healthly as i only eat one meal a day!!!

thats why i do not lose much weight at all my body is keeping the fat so they have something when i do not eat then when i do eatth fat does not go but stores in the body again ready for when i ma not eating three melas a day!! does that make sense lol xxx

Hey guys!

I've lost about half a stone and it really notices! My belly is a lot flatter and I've definitely lost weight round my thighs! Dancing twice a week also helps.

So...woo!

Having a boyfriend who tells you he loves your figure because you have a nice curvy shape and sexy legs helps boost confidence a lot :D

I'm now a nice size 10 =D But I wouldn't mind losing a little more, because I'm still 'overweight' as such. But I'm sure I'll survive if I don't :biggrin2:

Size 10 is good! How tall are you? I'm only 5"....and I'm happy with my body....I wouldn't mind toning up and I guess I need to lose a little bit more because I'm still on the borderline of "overweight/ideal", but I kinda dont want to get any skinnier?? :blink:

I've now lost the weight I gained when I quit smoking :yay: So now I can start working on the rest :lmfao:

Cool, you quit smoking. Congrats! And also congrats for the weight loss. I gained pretty much everything that I lost at the beginning of the year. Didn't expect it any other way though :thumbdown::blink:

Cool, you quit smoking. Congrats! And also congrats for the weight loss. I gained pretty much everything that I lost at the beginning of the year. Didn't expect it any other way though :thumbdown::blink:

it's really hard to keep it up isn't it :boxed:

it's really hard to keep it up isn't it :boxed:

Its hard and annoying. And now I'm fat again. More or less. Annoying anyway :boxed:. And its always the same: you lose weight, you work hard, you feel great, then you start to eat dodgy things again, you gain weight, you feel fat, you eat more, you grow even fatter... But I love cake. Damn!

Hey guys!

I've lost about half a stone and it really notices! My belly is a lot flatter and I've definitely lost weight round my thighs! Dancing twice a week also helps.

So...woo!

Having a boyfriend who tells you he loves your figure because you have a nice curvy shape and sexy legs helps boost confidence a lot :D

is that him in the picture!! you make a awesome couple if i do say so myself

• 1 month later...

well i'm pretty skinny but my problem is i have a bit of a podgy tummy (it sticks out more than my boobs & that in my opinion sucks :thumbdown: it's ok in other people just not in me, it makes me feel insecure)

I also have chunky thighs & a huge butt & fat upper arms, if anyone has any ideas how I can tone up & flatten the bits I wanna tone & flatten then do let me know

bare in mind though I do have a damaged spine so I can't do anything that'd cause more pain than I already suffer.

good luck to everyone with their losing weight & such but remember you are really all beautiful the way you are!!

But i guess if you're not happy with the way you are then do whatever you feel will make you feel happier with yourselves!!

Just don't go too ott & become hugely obsessed it's not good!

Edited by DarkLight

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

Not been reading the whole thread and I see it's not really alive anymore...but I want to get some life into this!

I just started a "diet" a week ago and lost 3,5 kgs in 1 week only!:punk:

I know in the beginning things go fast and that this goes slower over time, but as I'm on this forum a LOT lately, I think a bit of encouraging from this thread will be :thumb_yello:

So, how much did you people lose over the months?

I am determined to lose weight and be a lollipop girl again! I have been and I know I can again!

I started off with 110kgs and am now 106,5 kg.

:punk:

Hopefully some people are also trying to lose weight: let's support eachother!:thumb_yello:

Hi all,

Not been reading the whole thread and I see it's not really alive anymore...but I want to get some life into this!

I just started a "diet" a week ago and lost 3,5 kgs in 1 week only!:punk:

I know in the beginning things go fast and that this goes slower over time, but as I'm on this forum a LOT lately, I think a bit of encouraging from this thread will be :thumb_yello:

So, how much did you people lose over the months?

I am determined to lose weight and be a lollipop girl again! I have been and I know I can again!

I started off with 110kgs and am now 106,5 kg.

:punk:

Hopefully some people are also trying to lose weight: let's support eachother!:thumb_yello:

wow good for you i'm glad you're doing well, i wondered where this thread went

i'm not trying to loose weight so much as toning up a tad. what i am doing is having less chips, roast potatoes & chocolate i'm hoping it'll help:punk:

i'm not fussed about what i weigh so much but i just wanna tone/firm up as my tummy & legs are a bit too big for my liking

i'm trying what i did years ago as a teen dancing ricky martin style it sure helps to tone up & shift the ol' "wobbly bits that i hate"

• 3 weeks later...

Long time, no bumping!

And, for once, bumping with good cause.

For lent, me and my girlies decided to be productive for once and give up 2 things, and start 1.

Im giving up Facebook and Chocolate and starting a diet.

My mum's wedding is 2 months away to the day. So i am to loose 2 stone by then.

At the beginning of 2008 I was 9 stone 12Ibs, and a size 10 in tops, size 12 in trousers (UK size)

Towards the end of last year I managed to lose a stone and a half and to be honest, I have no idea how LOL, but it is staying OFF!!!

I am currently round about 8stone 7Ibs. And as I am only 5", this weight is muuuuuch better :naughty:

I can fit into size 8 tops now and I also managed to squeeze into size 8 trousers!!! It was a tight squeeze LOL but it fit all the same!!!

I am so happy =]]