Mika in UK Top 40, 30/12/07

RAK1

I noticed in another post, Babs wondered where Mika was in the charts with Relax this week, and as R1 concentrated on the Top 40 of the year, BBCs CeeFax service has the last Top 40 singles and albums of the year.

Unfortunately, no sign of Relax yet, BUT Happy Ending has gone back up from 57 to 32 and LICM has gone back into the Top10 from 13 to 9.

Just thought I'd update you.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed in another post, Babs wondered where Mika was in the charts with Relax this week, and as R1 concentrated on the Top 40 of the year, BBCs CeeFax service has the last Top 40 singles and albums of the year.

Unfortunately, no sign of Relax yet, BUT Happy Ending has gone back up from 57 to 32 and LICM has gone back into the Top10 from 13 to 9.

Just thought I'd update you.

Relax is number 49 in the UK chart, as of this morning when they did the new update. 31/12/07

This means, it has not done as well on downloads as Happy Endings, which was twenty-something at this stage, before the official release.

Love today, from Marilyn

Relax is number 49 in the UK chart, as of this morning when they did the new update. 31/12/07

This means, it has not done as well on downloads as Happy Endings, which was twenty-something at this stage, before the official release.

Love today, from Marilyn

I think this highlights the one flaw of being able to download tracks off albums individually. When the artist decides to release a track later on, if people already have it they aren't going to download it again, even if it's got a remix, not everyone likes remixes.

nice to know he's climbing back in the charts!

I for one was surfing music channels for an hour and a half today (LOL) and I saw Grace Kelly three times. Two of those times it was in a charts show (like best songs of 2007 or something similar) and both times he was number two.

And on the Q channel Lollipop came on. I've seen Lollipop on TV more than Relax (only seen it once) so is Lollipop getting more air time than Relax or something?

i very seldom see any videos on tv or talk about mika for that matter. it could be the choice of music channels that are available to me via satellite tv in montreal (i get much music, mtv & one more) ... i think the cable has different ones. as for the radio, big girl gets all the attention lately!

nice to know he's climbing back in the charts!

I for one was surfing music channels for an hour and a half today (LOL) and I saw Grace Kelly three times. Two of those times it was in a charts show (like best songs of 2007 or something similar) and both times he was number two.

And on the Q channel Lollipop came on. I've seen Lollipop on TV more than Relax (only seen it once) so is Lollipop getting more air time than Relax or something?

Ha ha, your as bad as me, I'm terrible for surfing the music channels.

I've noticed that B4 play Relax more than the other channels, although I have seen it on Q a couple of times, and there seems to be 2 versions as well, the straight concert one and the concert one intercut with bits from he dvd documentary.

I think that Lollipop is getting more exposure on the video channels because Relax is getting more radio play. I can't say that I've heard Lollipop on the radio anywhere.