Mika Competition on Chart Show TV

babspanky

Chart Show TV (and probably their sister channels, one of which is B4) have a competition running to see Mika in New York.

If you tune into those channels you will probably see it,if not, here are the details.

The question was, which was Mika's first single or something, anyway,the answer is GK, option A.

Call 0905 2326227 and answer A or text CHART A to 87070.

I can't remember how much the calls or texts cost but they are higher than normal so, ask the bill payer before calling etc etc.

Good Luck!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

would you be able to enter if you had someone OVER 21 with you? :cool:

I think on the small print at the bottom it said that you must have someone over 21 with you. So I assume that means you can enter if you're under that age, I have :P

I think on the small print at the bottom it said that you must have someone over 21 with you. So I assume that means you can enter if you're under that age, I have :P

ha! I don't know much people over 21, besides my parents!!How funny would that be, going with your mam!lol:D

But really does anyone here know the number to call if your from Ireland??

I'm a little stuck here...

Does anyone know how many winners they are choosing from the prizedraw?

It's for one person plus a friend, so I guess it'll be just one winner, and the closing date is the 13th Jan, so you've got until a week on Sunday to enter.

ha! I don't know much people over 21, besides my parents!!How funny would that be, going with your mam!lol:D

I'll check the small print next time I see it on and let you know. Are you in the North or in the ROI?

Chart Show TV (and probably their sister channels, one of which is B4) have a competition running to see Mika in New York.

If you tune into those channels you will probably see it,if not, here are the details.

The question was, which was Mika's first single or something, anyway,the answer is GK, option A.

I can't remember how much the calls or texts cost but they are higher than normal so, ask the bill payer before calling etc etc.

Good Luck!

thx, babs. but I probably cannot text to uk anyway.. :boxed:

oh well, i'll have to do with mika in europe. :wink2:

hehe, I'm quite lucky, I know quite a few people over 21 that i wouldn't mind coming with me :P

I wouldn't let my mum come :roftl:

hehe, I'm quite lucky, I know quite a few people over 21 that i wouldn't mind coming with me :P

I wouldn't let my mum come :roftl:

lol! I get on really well with my mam, but...eh...lol, It would be kind of weird!

I have cousins who are over 21 so I'd have to drag them along if I won!

What am I thinking!!

It's like 1 in a million or more chance!

I'm not going to get my hopes up at all...:bleh:

lol! I get on really well with my mam, but...eh...lol, It would be kind of weird!

I have cousins who are over 21 so I'd have to drag them along if I won!

What am I thinking!!

It's like 1 in a million or more chance!

I'm not going to get my hopes up at all...:bleh:

:P Meh, I don't get on very well with her really. She probably wouldn't be able to get time off to come anyway :P

Lool! i've found myself doing that i've been all like "yay" to my friends, when i know there's no way i'll win. Gosh, oh well, we can dream :P

Good Luck!

it doesnt say anything about an address here :thumbdown: anyway i entered & got a text back saying congratulations ! your answer is correct & has entitled u to an entry into the draw . GOOD LUCK !