Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello! :biggrin2:

My piano and music teachers are always telling me how lucky I am to have really long fingers. But I don't think that they are that long..

Ha! If I was ever in any doubt that I have short fingers, my piano teacher (all those long, long years ago) confirmed it for me. But he used to say that having short fingers made it easier to play fast running passages. Not so sure that was actually true and it doesn't help me now.

We had birdies when I was a child (even longer ago). We had budgerigars and finches, but they weren't tame like yours seem to be. I think it's cos we never had just one, we always had many and therefore they would be in a big aviary outside and not really inside and part of the family.

Once again, my little brother is hogging the Xbox.

You should probably slap him with a fish :fish:

haha, your bird is so cute with its neck-thing

i have a blue indian ring neck, he is a nice birdy

we used to have wild birds too, but this one landed at my grandparents place quite tame, and i have ended up with him

Tell me about it. Aww, he sounds lovely, and what an amazing way of getting him! One of our cats walked in off the street and decided he wanted to stay here :bleh:

Ha! If I was ever in any doubt that I have short fingers, my piano teacher (all those long, long years ago) confirmed it for me. But he used to say that having short fingers made it easier to play fast running passages. Not so sure that was actually true and it doesn't help me now.

Lol! Well Lisa Simpson also has 'much too short' fingers, but she's still good :bleh:

I've just been off practicing, and I can play Jingle Bells! Sort of... I can't do it to the backing yet, I have to stop and think everytime before I change the right hand, LOL. :naughty:

We had birdies when I was a child (even longer ago). We had budgerigars and finches, but they weren't tame like yours seem to be. I think it's cos we never had just one, we always had many and therefore they would be in a big aviary outside and not really inside and part of the family.

Aww, everyone here has/has had birdies!

Yeah, mine's cage/aviary is in the living room, and it's just the one :original:

HELLO LOVELIES !!!

Hello! :bleh:

I used to have a huge aviary in my old house, it was a pool which someone had converted. When we bought the house the birds were included. It was really nice until one day we went out to feed that (we only feed them in bulk about once a week cause there were so many of them) and a smake of something had eaten them all :shocked: I am talking about 100 birds or so. After that we just had 2 weiros until they died too a few years later :boxed:

I think we will get the kids a bird one day......

Hiya, Aussies.

I'm just checking in to let you know that I'm going to disappear for about 10 days until my exams are over. I'll be back next Thursday, the day of my last exam, coincidentally also my birthday. Ciao!

Good luck! Happy birthday for next Thursday (although I'll probably say that to you again ON Thusday).

:boxed: OH NOOOOOOOOO FREDDIE !!!! What happened ???!!!:shocked:

I have a personnel trainer at the gym ... hes aussie , built like a brick s**t house

So conversation ...

Aussie guy .. how many pull ups can you do

Me .. errrr ummm errrr none!!!!

Aussie guy .. well lets do 50

Me ... errr I cant even do 1

Aussie guy .. well lets try

Me ... Now cant move arms and havent been able to for 3 days now:boxed:

I have a personnel trainer at the gym ... hes aussie , built like a brick s**t house

So conversation ...

:thumbdown: Silly aussie trainer .... pfffttt ..... I used to train & I KNOW that you don't throw anyone into a new excercise like that ..... slowly & a few at a time .... building up .... no matter HOW fit they are ...... :no:

:thumbdown: Silly aussie trainer .... pfffttt ..... I used to train & I KNOW that you don't throw anyone into a new excercise like that ..... slowly & a few at a time .... building up .... no matter HOW fit they are ...... :no:

Yeh ..... I think he is under the somewhat mad insane idea that Im fit

I can hear his voice .. come on mateeeeeeeeee you can do ittttttttttttttt:boxed:

DAMN IT HURTS ... I was driving like a mad man today as my arms wouldnt move!!! :thumbdown:

Ah, so theres a difference there. I'm just glad that I have fewer exams now, and more time to study when I get back to uni.

Their mildly amusing.... I think the exbox guys are obssessed with the 300

They are... just a little bit...

They were mildly amusing... obviously someone needs to get laid...

Yahoo! And in only 3 tries!

Did you win? Did you win? Did you win? Why have you not said?

Well... I haven't heard anything yet... when I left for the stupid Tupperware party (where I was surrounded by my pregnant friend and a whole lot of women who have little kids) nothing had been said...

And I didn't listen today... basically, I don't know... maybe they'll announce it next week or in a few days or something... or it was an absolute waste me sending all those messages to get nothing (except for a big phone bill.. :sneaky:)

Hahahaha :naughty: Oh dear. Poor man will never be able to go through life without someone yelling "spartaaaaaa" out to him.

*thinks of brown man-nappy*

Anyhoodle, hope everyone has a great day.

Nope... not at all.. basically whenever I saw those I though of you... and I eventually thought to scan them and show you...

:das: He's your sexy boy & you LOVE him .... true true ... hehehehe .... sorry FD ... but the Verandah Aussies will get THAT joke ...... :wink2:

I don't get it... and I was there...

Was that something from when you were yelling out "Open the Curtains" and popping party poppers?

Do you know what I just realised? Your at work! What are you doing uploading pictures of your bird! But, while we're at it, this is Piggy:

piggymb3.jpg

He broke his leg about a month ago, isn't this adorable:

piggy2kw4.jpg

(Don't worry, he's all better now ... and the he has a restraining order on the dog)

Awwwww... Piggy is soooo cute!

We used to have a bird called Agro... he then got out of his cage and flew away... blood thirsty son of a...

I cant bend my arms

Waghhhhhhhhhhhhhh waghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :boxed:

Awww Freddie!!!

Want me to rub your arms???

They are... just a little bit...

They were mildly amusing... obviously someone needs to get laid...

Well... I haven't heard anything yet... when I left for the stupid Tupperware party (where I was surrounded by my pregnant friend and a whole lot of women who have little kids) nothing had been said...

And I didn't listen today... basically, I don't know... maybe they'll announce it next week or in a few days or something... or it was an absolute waste me sending all those messages to get nothing (except for a big phone bill.. :sneaky:)

Nope... not at all.. basically whenever I saw those I though of you... and I eventually thought to scan them and show you...

I don't get it... and I was there...

Was that something from when you were yelling out "Open the Curtains" and popping party poppers?

Awwwww... Piggy is soooo cute!

We used to have a bird called Agro... he then got out of his cage and flew away... blood thirsty son of a...

Awww Freddie!!!

Want me to rub your arms???

Yeh I sooo soo need some help :boxed:

Yeh ..... I think he is under the somewhat mad insane idea that Im fit

I can hear his voice .. come on mateeeeeeeeee you can do ittttttttttttttt:boxed:

DAMN IT HURTS ... I was driving like a mad man today as my arms wouldnt move!!! :thumbdown:

Bloody Aussies...

*rubs FDs arms*

Better???

Hiya, Aussies.

I'm just checking in to let you know that I'm going to disappear for about 10 days until my exams are over. I'll be back next Thursday, the day of my last exam, coincidentally also my birthday. Ciao!

Hey, good plan. Good luck on your exams, and happy birthday for Thursday :thumb_yello:

I used to have a huge aviary in my old house, it was a pool which someone had converted. When we bought the house the birds were included. It was really nice until one day we went out to feed that (we only feed them in bulk about once a week cause there were so many of them) and a smake of something had eaten them all :shocked: I am talking about 100 birds or so. After that we just had 2 weiros until they died too a few years later :boxed:

I think we will get the kids a bird one day......

Oh no! That is horrific!

You should, they are great :original:

So conversation ...

Lol! Awww. :bleh:

My dad decided he wants to go camping tomorrow, so I'll be gone for a few days, he hasn't decided how long he wants to stay yet. The discussion went a bit like this:

Dad: "I need to do some stuff in Bridgetown, want to camp there with me?"

Me: "Sure, why not?"

Dad: "Okay, I'll pick you up at 4."

Me: "pm."

Dad: "No, am."

Me: "No."

After much bartering, it's now set for 7am. 7AM! I haven't been up pre-11am in over a month. Oh well...

So conversation ...

Oh no- you need someone to come over and give you a massage!

I love going to the gym but pay for it badly if I don't go for a week or so- I do manly leg and cardio work and end up wobblying out!

Have to make sure I do heaps of walking whilst I am away.

1 more sleep to go!!!

Hey, good plan. Good luck on your exams, and happy birthday for Thursday :thumb_yello:

Oh no! That is horrific!

My dad decided he wants to go camping tomorrow, so I'll be gone for a few days, he hasn't decided how long he wants to stay yet. The discussion went a bit like this:

After much bartering, it's now set for 7am. 7AM! I haven't been up pre-11am in over a month. Oh well...

4 AM :shocked: :shocked:

Thats just insaneeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no- you need someone to come over and give you a massage!

I love going to the gym but pay for it badly if I don't go for a week or so- I do manly leg and cardio work and end up wobblying out!

Have to make sure I do heaps of walking whilst I am away.

1 more sleep to go!!!

YEH i sooo do!!! :thumb_yello:

Yeh if you wrecking your legs at the gym then its mad trying to walk out

I think Ill try a steam room after next time might get rid of all this lactic acid :boxed:

Oh no! That is horrific!

Earliest I've been up for a while was 5am... when RBSKY, DC and I went to HKs house...