Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh really? Thanks for the hot tip! :thumb_yello:
No probs... it really does feel better when the stuff is cold...

Morning everyone , hope you are all ok and have a Great New Year :biggrin2:

FREDDIE!!!

Ahem... How are you?

I know, I know. *sigh* Stupid Tipper.

WTF??! Random much?:blink:

Bloody Americans..

*looks at token American in thread*

Correction: Bloody STUPID Americans...

Eurgh, but whyyy. I understand sometimes words would need to be changed if the title was being translated to another language, but ... it's ... not? *Philosopher's Stone* - that's the one that really gets me. It wasn't just a random name, it came from history. Do they (not you Arts, er .. the people who change titles) learn about *insert made up name for some form of important historical figure that I can't be bothered coming up with*?

That would be Nicholas Flamel..

Oh and they changed words in the American version... it's because they (stupid Americans) don't understand English...

YEH Christmas was drunk and insane!!! , you know Im now really a New Years person :blush-anim-cl:

I spoke to Happikali new years eve :punk: :punk: was amazinggggggggg

Yes... so we heard... :wub2:

No probs... it really does feel better when the stuff is cold...

FREDDIE!!!

Ahem... How are you?

Bloody Americans..

*looks at token American in thread*

Correction: Bloody STUPID Americans...

That would be Nicholas Flamel..

Oh and they changed words in the American version... it's because they (stupid Americans) don't understand English...

Yes... so we heard... :wub2:

Ohh it was soooo nice to speak to an aussie :wub2:

Phone me!!! :biggrin2:

atonement.jpg

It was.... odd... :blink: It was alright, but I wouldn't watch it too many times, to be honest.

I did notice Barbara!!! I actually said "Barbara!!" (a little too loud) when she came on. :naughty:

Also, the moustache dude :sneaky2: (real name Benedict Cumberbatch :naughty: ) was William Pitt in Amazing Grace. Again, I exclaimed "Cumberbund!!!" :naughty:

And, the head nurse lady was in The Forsyte Saga with Ioan. :biggrin2:

Okay. I really liked it! It's not now my favourite movie or anything but it was a great film. Beautiful yet tragic (I think I've already said that).

Hehe, yep I noticed that the moustache dude was William Pitt! That Benedict Cumberbatch fellow has been in a lot of things I've watched lately! 'Atonement', 'Amazing Grace', 'Starter For Ten' (again with James McAvoy!), and a hilarious BBC comedy called 'Fortysomething' (starring Hugh Laurie)! Phew!

I think that all of these British actors and actresses just enjoy being in films with people they've worked with before. Example: Sweeney Todd. It has FOUR of the adult actors from the Harry Potter films as well as Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter who always work together with Tim Burton!

Another example: Atonement. It starred Keira Knightley and Brenda Blethyn and was directed by Joe Wright just as 'Pride and Prejudice' did/was.

Can you tell I'm obsessed with British film and television much?

Okay. I really liked it! It's not now my favourite movie or anything but it was a great film. Beautiful yet tragic (I think I've already said that).

Hehe, yep I noticed that the moustache dude was William Pitt! That Benedict Cumberbatch fellow has been in a lot of things I've watched lately! 'Atonement', 'Amazing Grace', 'Starter For Ten' (again with James McAvoy!), and a hilarious BBC comedy called 'Fortysomething' (starring Hugh Laurie)! Phew!

I think that all of these British actors and actresses just enjoy being in films with people they've worked with before. Example: Sweeney Todd. It has FOUR of the adult actors from the Harry Potter films as well as Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter who always work together with Tim Burton!

Another example: Atonement. It starred Keira Knightley and Brenda Blethyn and was directed by Joe Wright just as 'Pride and Prejudice' did/was.

Can you tell I'm obsessed with British film and television much?

I love it!! That's really interesting. I love spotting th same British actors in many different things, and seeing how many different movies the same people star in.

Did that make sense? :blink:

RBSKY .. check it out a scottish band they are going to be hugeeee this year :thumb_yello:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=37032031

Was juuuuuuust about to log off and I saw "Scottish"!

*runs to have a look*

It's very quiet in here tonight!

I love it!! That's really interesting. I love spotting th same British actors in many different things, and seeing how many different movies the same people star in.

Did that make sense? :blink:

Yeah! I'm the same. If I'm watching a movie and there's actors and actresses that I recognise, I find it more enjoyable.

It's very quiet in here tonight!

Yes, it is, isn't it?

I've been watching videos about this character:

http://www.amazon.com/Pleo-Dinosaur-Ugobe-Life-Form/dp/B000RWEGCO

Soooooo expensive ... soooo brilliant ... :wub2:

Can anyone explain how I came to a page about a robotic dinosaur when I was looking up keyboards? :blink:

This is something that I have just discovered. The Earth has not one, but two moons. There is the major one that is referred to as 'The Moon' BUT there is also one called Cruithne (pronounced Cro-ee-nuay I think). Cruithne is 3 miles in diameter and takes 770 year to complete an orbit around the Earth.

Very, very interesting.