• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi i just need sumthin to talk about.

:gun_bandana: :badmood:

sorry, it's a NO

cos they look either like a big fat rat without tail or a large mango with hair

so yuck, i don't think im going to eat mango again, sorry !!!!!

and they have no brain !!! they only know drinky milky poo poo

i had hamsters, i saw them eating their own poo, sorry, it's the truth

byebye

guinea pigs...... very cute. we have 6!!!! (don't believe anyone that tells you they have sold you 2 girls!!!!!:roftl: )

Much easier to handle than a rabbit. and they snuggle:wub2:

In a blanket ... :mf_lustslow:

Yours are soooo cute , they didnt like pizza mind ya!:wink2:

didn't know you had tried to feed them pizza!!!!:shocked: they are vegetarian.... don't think the pepperoni would have gone down well!!!:naughty:

I think they are cute, my best friend used to breed them, I think she still has a couple as she loves them.

I love the little squeaky noise they make, it reminds me of the tribbles in Star Trek.LOL!

I mean, theyre cute and everything, but they practically die of fright when you pick them up!!!!

Mine doesn't you have to handle them properly while there growing up. In the wild the live on the ground so there instinct tells them to run for everything that comes from above because it could be a guinea pig eating predator.

The just proper shake in your hands because they think youre gonna kill em!

Mine always wants to sit on my shoulder when I grab him and put him on my lap he keeps lookin at my shoulder and then he just jumps/climbs up.

And dont they live like 6 months or something???

Mine is 4 year old right now :mf_rosetinted: so he has at least 3 years to go (and maybe more)

I think they are cute, my best friend used to breed them, I think she still has a couple as she loves them.

I love the little squeaky noise they make, it reminds me of the tribbles in Star Trek.LOL!

Tribbles :wub2:

Well we were a tad drunk :naughty:

Someone here once gave my rat rum when they where drunk, my rat loved it :naughty:

I prefer bunnies myself.

Guinea pigs are a bit strange, the way they squeak, and they bite, and there is something weird about their fur.

Mine doesn't bite he nibbles and licks my hand :wub2:

Oh, what a sweet boy you have( and the bunny as well)..I have also two guineas..so sweet...and the way they clean themselves is so adorable:wub2:

What's the name of your pig?

His name is Dino :wub2:(deeno)

I'm much more into bunnies myself but my sister has a guinea pig. Her name is Joyce (I call it Spider Pig) and she is really cute. She's all black with a bit of brown. Last weekend my sister found it incredibly funny to put the little thing in my hood so that I didn't dare to move. The pig tickled my ear all the time. That was not nice :naughty: .

The coolest guinea pig ever was Happy. She was my sister's last pig and died about a year ago. She was a real diva and must have been a dog in a previous life as she followed my sister around once she was outside her cage.