MFC Performance Feedback

Hey everyone!

I've been working with Deano and Sunny Monkey to tweak the performance of the forum. We've made a lot of progress today, however it's rather difficult to monitor it 24/7.

I'd appreciate it if you all could use this thread to give us feedback on any problems that you encounter while we continue to tweak the most out of the server.

Thanks!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Fmbm can't get on here.

(*cough*little does she know I secretly found a way to block her.*cough*)

Ahaha okay so I don't know that much about computers, but she still can't get on and I'm sure she'll appreciate me telling this because she's spazzing out. :mf_rosetinted:

Ahaha okay so I don't know that much about computers, but she still can't get on and I'm sure she'll appreciate me telling this because she's spazzing out. :mf_rosetinted:

Can she give you any more information? does she get an error? does it just sit there? has she asked you nicely to unblock her :wink2:

Can she give you any more information? does she get an error? does it just sit there? has she asked you nicely to unblock her :wink2:

I'll ask her when she gets back online which will hopefully be soon. *taps fingers* She tried fixing some cable and she went to see if her brothers laptop will let her get on. I think it ate her. She hasn't returned. :blink:

And she doesn't know I've blocked her so shhh not so loud! :fisch::wink2::naughty:

It's very slow for me, as some others have commented.

Also, when I am already logged in and I'm replying in a thread... when I hit "submit reply" it kicks me out, and I have to re-enter my log in details.

Can you please keep me in the loop and let me know if the issue keeps up?

Can you please keep me in the loop and let me know if the issue keeps up?

Absolutely. :thumb_yello:

Thanks for your help. :)

Edit: At the moment it seems to be running at it's normal speed, and it's no longer kicking me out when I want to post. :)

Thanks for making me sound like a psychopath:mf_rosetinted:

It's very slow for me, as some others have commented.

Also, when I am already logged in and I'm replying in a thread... when I hit "submit reply" it kicks me out, and I have to re-enter my log in details.

Twas the same for me .......

Absolutely. :thumb_yello:

Thanks for your help. :)

Edit: At the moment it seems to be running at it's normal speed, and it's no longer kicking me out when I want to post. :)

NOW is fine too !!!:thumb_yello: Thanks Standard Toaster :thumb_yello: *chuckles at name*