The Oldlings Thread (Part 8)!!!

dcdeb

Y

Hey !!!!! Ive missed you where have you been too lady??

Hiya Fred! Just busy, busy, busy, and have managed to wean myself off MFC quite successfully! Still pop in now and again, but haven't posted much.

Me and Leigh off to London town this weekend to see We Will Rock You! :punk:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bye Kath, Carri and Shari,

Hi Robi, GITB and Freddie:thumb_yello:

It's very rare for us to be here at the same time GITB. I'm not sure we've spoken properly since we spent that afternoon in bed together in Glasgow!:naughty:

No, I haven't see you since!!! You obviously didn't have any respect for me in the morning....! You never called.......

wow

i have just installed SKYPE on my pc!

and talked to dear deb FREE!!!!!

who's got a skype account here?

You have got to be joking, I am only vaguely aware of what it is!

I've got a friend in Hungary who uses it a lot and has tried to tell me how great it is, but for me, a telephone-phobic it really isn't that attractive.:naughty:

Hiya Fred! Just busy, busy, busy, and have managed to wean myself off MFC quite successfully! Still pop in now and again, but haven't posted much.

Me and Leigh off to London town this weekend to see We Will Rock You! :punk:

Hello !

Why do you want to wean off MFC?:thumbdown:

GITB .. is it the dominian theatre , its one AMAZING show :punk:

Have fun! say hiii to your partner in crime

It IS the Dominian, oh goody, haven't come across anyone who knows that much about it, can't wait..just have to survive the flight. I'll say hi to Leigh from you!

Are you flying from Prestwick? Give me a wave if so! Have a great weekend...........hello to everyone but I aren't really here..I have gone!

No Edinburgh, you may need your specs! Oh no, why are we talking about flying so much??!! Maybe I subconsciously need to talk about it. I need to get over this fear.

No, I haven't see you since!!! You obviously didn't have any respect for me in the morning....! You never called.......

That's me - Love 'em and and leave 'em!:naughty:

Don't be scared about the flying. I was really nervous about flying until I went to Italy with Freddie. The combination of drinking on the plane and the realisation that Italian roads are much more dangerous that being up in the sky cured me.

I was loads less scared flying to Glasgow on my own after that!

That's me - Love 'em and and leave 'em!:naughty:

Don't be scared about the flying. I was really nervous about flying until I went to Italy with Freddie. The combination of drinking on the plane and the realisation that Italian roads are much more dangerous that being up in the sky cured me.

I was loads less scared flying to Glasgow on my own after that!

Mika mad ..mmmmmmmmmmm:wub2:

Mika Mad is lovellyyy

She has a face like roses

I think shes really nice

I could be her mate something something nice

Does it ryhme? :shocked:

We got drunk is what she is trying to say .. well i did :naughty:

wow

i have just installed SKYPE on my pc!

and talked to dear deb FREE!!!!!

who's got a skype account here?

i just dug my skype phone out a box the other day , i used to use it to phone people cause when i lived with my husband he used to moan at us for hogging the phone-line at night just incase he got an emergency call-out "twat" the only problem with skype i had was when i phoned a normal phones it echoed back on me then my daughter stole it :sneaky2: