dcdeb

Mika mad ..mmmmmmmmmmm:wub2:

Mika Mad is lovellyyy

She has a face like roses

I think shes really nice

I could be her mate something something nice

Does it ryhme? :shocked:

We got drunk is what she is trying to say .. well i did :naughty:

and i remember too well when i first saw you coming out from the gate....:shocked: laughing as mad...and i thought: oh dear, they are already drunk! :roftl:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i just dug my skype phone out a box the other day , i used to use it to phone people cause when i lived with my husband he used to moan at us for hogging the phone-line at night just incase he got an emergency call-out "twat" the only problem with skype i had was when i phoned a normal phones it echoed back on me then my daughter stole it :sneaky2:

hi scg!

i don't have a phone...i've just installed the free PC tp PC calling!

how fab! :thumb_yello:

Mika mad ..mmmmmmmmmmm:wub2:

Mika Mad is lovellyyy

She has a face like roses

I think shes really nice

I could be her mate something something nice

Does it ryhme? :shocked:

We got drunk is what she is trying to say .. well i did :naughty:

Drunk? Moi? I wasn't the one who came out of the airport toilets (occupied by a stag party) crying with laughter and unable to speak.:wink2:

......you never did tell me what was so funny!

and i remember too well when i first saw you coming out from the gate....:shocked: laughing as mad...and i thought: oh dear, they are already drunk! :roftl:

I think that I was pretty near hysterical by that stage!

I was very relieved that not only had I survived the flight (sorry GITB!), but also that you'd turned up to collect us.:naughty:

It was superb wasnt it .. a great great time!!

Cant wait to do it again:punk:

It's so good to reminisce. I still smile to myself looking back at such things as me trying to make that bloody birthday card for Mika from my son's art box. AND trying to finish it before husband came back from walking the dog!!!!

It's so good to reminisce. I still smile to myself looking back at such things as me trying to make that bloody birthday card for Mika from my son's art box. AND trying to finish it before husband came back from walking the dog!!!!

Was that the night when he was gone for hours and you thought that he'd fallen down a pot-hole, or been abducted by aliens or something?

hi scg!

i don't have a phone...i've just installed the free PC tp PC calling!

how fab! :thumb_yello:

hi robi ! i thought everyone on here i sent me to coventry ! :naughty:

yeah but it makes it more real holding a skype phone :wink2: you can now buy a skype moblie too

Was that the night when he was gone for hours and you thought that he'd fallen down a pot-hole, or been abducted by aliens or something?

Yes, and a wee part of me was pleased, cos it gave me more time to finish the card!! :naughty: :naughty: You see, THIS is why I needed to wean myself off!!! :roftl:

anyone remember WHEN was the chicken night?:roftl:

That was one of our best oldling nights ever!

It must have been a Friday:naughty:

This Saturday is my 1 year MFC birthday, although I was actually here this last time year because I lurked for about a week before I had the nerve to register.

By a happy coincidence, I'm spending Saturday with Tia, she's coming here with her daughter, which is a highly appropriate way to spend my MFC birthday!

A long, long, long time ago!!! Remember the whole incontinence conversation?? Or is that quite a regular thing now on 'oddlings'??!

It does tend to pop up.........usually in relation to gigs!