The Oldlings Thread (Part 8)!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One of my funniest personal memories, is trying to find the right youtube clip with Mika looking at the scrapbook (very long time ago!) and looking at the wrong one, and Leigh trying her hardest to direct me, then she resorted to phoning me (it was about 10.30pm) and us snorting with laughter down the phone - and my husband STRIDING out the living room with his hands in the air saying 'ENOUGH!!!!'

And that was BEFORE the trousers!!!!

That was one of our best oldling nights ever!

It must have been a Friday:naughty:

This Saturday is my 1 year MFC birthday, although I was actually here this last time year because I lurked for about a week before I had the nerve to register.

By a happy coincidence, I'm spending Saturday with Tia, she's coming here with her daughter, which is a highly appropriate way to spend my MFC birthday!

That's brilliant! Happy MFC birthday! Yes, it took me a while too!

One of my funniest personal memories, is trying to find the right youtube clip with Mika looking at the scrapbook (very long time ago!) and looking at the wrong one, and Leigh trying her hardest to direct me, then she resorted to phoning me (it was about 10.30pm) and us snorting with laughter down the phone - and my husband STRIDING out the living room with his hands in the air saying 'ENOUGH!!!!'

Oh Happy days..........such a shame Leigh defected!

I miss Leigh too. Not only was she good fun, but it added another dimension to our discussions, having 2 of us who actually knew each other in real life.

-That was back in the days before I'd met any of you and wasn't entirely sure that you were all real!:naughty:

(I thought you'd gone Kath!:wink2: )

I know, but Mika is so far off her radar now that I can't even see her going to a gig. She'll enjoy WWRY - she can close her eyes and imagine it's actually Freddie M up there. She always did find Freddie more attractive than Mika!!!

before this radionostalgia takes us to a group weeping session, i'm off!

no

actually i have all my dishes to do, as my dear dishwasher died this morning! poor me!

and lots of other things to do before going to bed.

kath, pls spend 7 pounds (i paid 10 euros for them) and buy an auricular + micro (as a professional call center girl!) and install skype on yr PC...we could chat daily!!! for FREE!!!

are you scared now' :naughty:

goodnight!

hi vicky ! honestly sh*t ! im trying to give up smoking but its making me crazy :shocked: everyones offering to buy me fags :naughty: can u believe it !

keep strong !!:thumb_yello:

I smoke very occasionally but to be honest its an awful smelly habbit, best given up!!:naughty:

I just went off smoking during the day!:thumbdown:

He has never been known for his Mika-tolerance has he?

I consider myself very lucky to have Ian. Mika is on our office wall, on the fridge, on the kitchen wall and in the living room and he says that he doesn't mind! I think that Mika in the bedroom would be pushing my luck though.............

I consider myself very lucky to have Ian. Mika is on our office wall, on the fridge, on the kitchen wall and in the living room and he says that he doesn't mind! I think that Mika in the bedroom would be pushing my luck though.............

To be fair to him, when he gave me my IPod Nano for my birthday (:mf_lustslow: ), he did put the video for Grace Kelly on it for me without me even asking. I think he even spent about £1.20 doing so! Woooo! Things are much better, now I don't speak of Mika all the time, I can mention his name without taking a sharp intake of breath!!!

I know, but Mika is so far off her radar now that I can't even see her going to a gig. She'll enjoy WWRY - she can close her eyes and imagine it's actually Freddie M up there. She always did find Freddie more attractive than Mika!!!

I'll never understand that! Is she blind?

(although the fact that she loves football so much proves that there's something wrong with her hormones!:naughty:)

keep strong !!:thumb_yello:

I smoke very occasionally but to be honest its an awful smelly habbit, best given up!!:naughty:

I just went off smoking during the day!:thumbdown:

yeah maybe i should just try smoking when the kids come home from school , im a ratty ba**ard when the kids are about !

I'll never understand that! Is she blind?

(although the fact that she loves football so much proves that there's something wrong with her hormones!:naughty:)

Just quickly before I go - MM, that baby photo of you looks exactly like you!!!! I'd recognise you a mile off!!!!

I've only got one baby photo of me (then none til the age of about 4 - the camera was 'broken' apparently :boxed: ) but my face is so outrageously FAT in it that I don't think it would fit in the avi space!!!!

before this radionostalgia takes us to a group weeping session, i'm off!

no

actually i have all my dishes to do, as my dear dishwasher died this morning! poor me!

and lots of other things to do before going to bed.

kath, pls spend 7 pounds (i paid 10 euros for them) and buy an auricular + micro (as a professional call center girl!) and install skype on yr PC...we could chat daily!!! for FREE!!!

are you scared now' :naughty:

goodnight!

I already have it I just didn't tell you!

I am lucky too.................I have Mika on the fridge, in the living room, in the bedroom and in the summer house..plus I get an extra dose when I go into Abby's bedroom of course

ppffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Nice to see you back and nice and sweet and lovely :shocked:

yeah ? im just off to slit my throat & down a bottle of voddie :punk: oops i think i got it ar*se from elbow or whatever the saying is :-(