The Oldlings Thread (Part 8)!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello Wendy!!! Long time no see....:wub2: How are you?

Hey Wendi, how are you doing? Hi Abby too, hope you're well.

Hello Shari and Wendi! I am fine, hope you are too!

Hi folks - still battling these awful headaches :boxing:

I seem to get worse as the day goes on - so Friday and Sat nights

were no go as far as computer was concerned :tears:

Hoping tonight is better :thumb_yello:

Grrrrrr, they really make you feel down in the dumps don't they Wendi. Yes, lets hope tonight will be better for you.

I'm ok thanks Abby as far as OK permits anyway. Hubby on way home from a local kids magic show for Downs syndrome children, so I must get some tea on, he'll be drained tonight.

Hope you get better soon Wendi, you need to be fighting fit for London!

I know - I have a trial run next weekend - going down to London on

the train for a christening!! Dreading it a bit - but it will be good practise!!

Still no idea how I will get to the Travelodge - the taxis dont seem

to want to give a quote :blink:

Ahhh a baby Abby! :wub2: That pic is not SO old! :naughty:

SL and Carri, I wish you a fantastic Monday! Hopefully it will be dry at least... Although I am sure you will have fun anyway! :punk:

I survived the heavy drizzle today. Funny, as soon as I'm on a horse I don't care about the weather anymore. It just takes ages to motivate myself on forehand. :sneaky2:

Had a hot shower, enjoying my Greek salad from McD now. Might pop in later tonight! :wink2:

Hi folks - still battling these awful headaches :boxing:

I seem to get worse as the day goes on - so Friday and Sat nights

were no go as far as computer was concerned :tears:

Hoping tonight is better :thumb_yello:

Oh no... still those annoying headaches... :sad: I really really hope you will be fit for London Wendi! :huglove:

Ahhh a baby Abby! :wub2: That pic is not SO old! :naughty:

SL and Carri, I wish you a fantastic Monday! Hopefully it will be dry at least... Although I am sure you will have fun anyway! :punk:

I survived the heavy drizzle today. Funny, as soon as I'm on a horse I don't care about the weather anymore. It just takes ages to motivate myself on forehand. :sneaky2:

Had a hot shower, enjoying my Greek salad from McD now. Might pop in later tonight! :wink2:

A baby Blue! No, my pic is not that old, rather like myself I guess!

I know - I have a trial run next weekend - going down to London on

the train for a christening!! Dreading it a bit - but it will be good practise!!

Still no idea how I will get to the Travelodge - the taxis dont seem

to want to give a quote :blink:

Mean taxis!

Hello Oldlings! Martine and who else might be around :wub2:

Hello I'm new here!

Hello Monkey Business, I recognise your pic from somewhere. Not quite sure where!

:naughty: ABBY! Be nice! And :welcomeani: MB!

Blue! There's something very funny to me -- my Dutch friend having a

Greek salad from an American fast food chain :naughty:

dcdeb

Hello Oldlings! Martine and who else might be around :wub2:

:naughty: ABBY! Be nice! And :welcomeani: MB!

Blue! There's something very funny to me -- my Dutch friend having a

Greek salad from an American fast food chain :naughty:

dcdeb

It's OK Deb................it was just my 'children' messing about! Jake (MB) signed up last Novemeber when he wanted to talk to me one night and kept sending me PM's............but he has never posted. He decided to post in the Oldlings tonight but then 'bottled out' as he couldn't decide to come clean or not...I was watching over his shoulder and when Sarahlou replied to him he was considering answering her with lots of information about herself..but we decided that that might just spook her a little too much!:naughty:

13 days to go Deb!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Hi Jake! Welcome here! :punk:

Will Dave sign up too, Kath? :naughty:

Funny isn't it Deb? :naughty: And the big M is only 5 km from here, on/at/by the motorway! (!@#$% prepositions!)

Speaking of which - can somebody please help me with 'last weekend/this weekend/next weekend'? I know there's an important difference with the same expressions in Dutch but I can't remember the rule... So please explain...

Funny isn't it Deb? :naughty: And the big M is only 5 km from here, on/at/by the motorway! (!@#$% prepositions!)

Speaking of which - can somebody please help me with 'last weekend/this weekend/next weekend'? I know there's an important difference with the same expressions in Dutch but I can't remember the rule... So please explain...

Dave here!!!:naughty:

Not quite sure what you mean Blue...all those phrases are correct...?

Last weekend is the one past, this weekend is either the one you are

in (if its a Sat or Sun) or its the one coming up - and next weekend would be the next weekend to "where you are" at the time you said it. If thats not

clear then just ignore it!!! :hypo:

Last weekend is the one past, this weekend is either the one you are

in (if its a Sat or Sun) or its the one coming up - and next weekend would be the next weekend to "where you are" at the time you said it. If thats not

clear then just ignore it!!! :hypo:

:naughty: Well done Wendi! You did better than me!!:naughty: