The Oldlings Thread (Part 8)!!!

dcdeb

Hi Robi and everyone else.

That show was the very day that I joined the MFC!!!!

My Mika-birthday.:biggrin2:

Love your baby photo Pooh!

....and I agree with you racha about some people being waaaaay to obsessive. I know that we all joke about how bad we are here in the oldlings, but we're not in the same league as some of the people out in the other threads!

being naughty is fun... as I said, I love it here...

:wub2:

I love it when people get what I mean..

:thumb_yello:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think the server is mixing up quotes!

thanks to anyone asking for my teen crashing test!:naughty:

today he was all day playing with nintendo ds, watching tv and doing homework, this veeeeeeeeeeery slowly.

now he's just had a shower and is wandering half naked....

what can i do? :shocked:

pls note that he is now 6 cm taller than in july....

[/b]

So.................Mika will not be my boyfriend :tears:

OUPS! I hate to break the news! but I don't think so babes

:roftl:

then again.. maybe I should have asked Mr. Clooney for his phone number after our long discussion over "Darfur"

:roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl:

omg! i had forgotten about them, they were the ones who you had to like secretly or your friends made fun of you (or was that just my school?)

I think it was a global phenomina.. I never shared my facination with the GOSS brothers with my friends.. didn't want them to pick on me..

was too cool to admit it!

:naughty:

Hi Robi and everyone else.

That show was the very day that I joined the MFC!!!!

My Mika-birthday.:biggrin2:

Love your baby photo Pooh!

....and I agree with you racha about some people being waaaaay to obsessive. I know that we all joke about how bad we are here in the oldlings, but we're not in the same league as some of the people out in the other threads!

thank you lol yours too :biggrin2:

I remember Bros, but only because my younger sister was in love with them. I thought that they were repulsive (sorry!), but that's probably just my age!:naughty:

that's exactly why I kept it a secret for a loooong time! only when i hot my 30's I am now comfortable declaring my teen crush

:blush-anim-cl:

Aww Robi - I have obviously missed something!! :shocked:

I don't read back much as it limits my time - and I would rather

chat!! :naughty: I have 4 teenagers, and they all have their

good days AND bad days, but underneath they are still the same

sweet children they always were. My 17 year old has got himself

in a bit of bother lately, but still gives me a big hug when he sees

me in the street, whether his mates are with him or not - and my

19 year old is the same!! At 14 I could cheerfully have strangled them

sometimes - the grunting, uninterested stage - but we got there!! :thumb_yello:

thanks you both...in different ways! :naughty:

that's exactly why I kept it a secret for a loooong time! only when i hot my 30's I am now comfortable declaring my teen crush

How old are you (if that's not too personal a question)?

I'm guessing from the bros thing about 36-37.:biggrin2:

I missed the last 7 pages of this thread - are we now talking about having a crush on popstars? :naughty:

My very first crush was Morten Harket (A-ha) in 1985, I was only 11. :blush-anim-cl:

I must admit he is quite 'well-conserved' - and turning 50 next year. :blush-anim-cl:

I missed the last 7 pages of this thread - are we now talking about having a crush on popstars? :naughty:

My very first crush was Morten Harket (A-ha) in 1985, I was only 11. :blush-anim-cl:

I must admit he is quite 'well-conserved' - and turning 50 next year. :blush-anim-cl:

really??? :shocked:

i think to a-ha as teenagers yet!!!! :shocked:

he's older than me!

lol they are a bit. i just asked gary his oppinion on it and all he's interested in is blowing things up in his war game, boys and their toys eh?

Snap. Ian is sitting 3 feet to my left, totally engrossed in World of Warcraft.

What is Gary playing?

i think mine was simon le bon from duran duran. unfortunately he hasn't aged as well as morten

OH MY GOD! A-HA!!!! well, at least they weremore cool than BROS!

the whole thing started with me posting a small message about how weird it has been in the past 2 days in some of the threads.. just discussing the level of obsession.. in my opinion reach an unhealthy level with a "few" people out there..

and then we started remembering when we were teens, and what type of crushes we had with bands/artists back then

MARTIN HARKET! wow... a long walk down memory lane