How Can I Get Backstage?

Colleen

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible to get back stage passes to any of MIKA's concerts?

I am going to his show in Montreal.

YAY!!!

wel_ani4Tay.gif

It's all down to being very lucky. Even meeting him face to face, before and after the concert is getting more challenging. You're best chance is to win the opportunity on a radio show if there is such a contest.

If you find out, let me know. And the other 8000 fans on here. :mf_rosetinted::wink2:

PS, you posted at last! Hope this will be the first of many!

No! Are you kidding, if you find out - keep this secret to yourself! (Just kidding :naughty: - we're supposed to share everything around here. :mf_rosetinted: )

Dress up in a funny costume, make friends with the cameraman, and if he suggests it, DON'T SAY NO!

That was my BIGGEST mistake.

I still can't believe you didn't do that......

Bet you regret it now don't you?

Be nice to everyone. :wink2: Staff, family, random people outside. They've worked for a few of us on here!

Hehehe...But make sure you're not too nice, or you risk other situations:naughty: :roftl:

You know I'm not gonna let you forget about your boyfriend, don't you?

Dress up in a funny costume, make friends with the cameraman, and if he suggests it, DON'T SAY NO!

Ah Rose!! What were you thinking?!!:roftl:

Hehehe...But make sure you're not too nice, or you risk other situations:naughty: :roftl:

You know I'm not gonna let you forget about your boyfriend, don't you?

Noooo don't remind me!!! :sneaky2:

Got me backstage though didn't it?!! :naughty:

always learn your mistakes from other people :wink2:

i know i have learnt my first one :D lol

Noooo don't remind me!!! :sneaky2:

Got me backstage though didn't it?!! :naughty:

Haha, yes ,you're right, it did :naughty: Well worth it!! Probably not for him though, wasting a ticket like that on someone who he didn't pull in the end LOL

Haha, yes ,you're right, it did :naughty: Well worth it!! Probably not for him though, wasting a ticket like that on someone who he didn't pull in the end LOL

hahahah

He had noooo chance! :naughty:

I was just using him for his backstage pass :naughty:

Woooooooooooooooooooooo what happened?:blink:

NOTHING hahahah

Oh dear....Sara I blame you for this...people are gonna start thinking stuff!!

Basically at the Graham Norton thing a guy came up to me in the queue and asked if I wanted a backstage pass thing cus he had one for him and a guest but didn't have a guest. It would basically mean getting to sit in the backstage cafe instead of queuing in the cold and then getting reserved seats inside. So with some persuasion from Sara :sneaky2:, I did.

Turned out the guy was really annoying and just trying to get my number out of me all night. He hadn't got a clue who Mika was, we sat in the cafe with Mika and the band for ages and I couldn't say a thing to them, it was torture. I spent most of the time in the corridor outside on the phone to Laura hahaha

That guy is never going to pull anyone, backstage pass or no.

NOTHING hahahah

Oh dear....Sara I blame you for this...people are gonna start thinking stuff!!

Basically at the Graham Norton thing a guy came up to me in the queue and asked if I wanted a backstage pass thing cus he had one for him and a guest but didn't have a guest. It would basically mean getting to sit in the backstage cafe instead of queuing in the cold and then getting reserved seats inside. So with some persuasion from Sara :sneaky2:, I did.

Turned out the guy was really annoying and just trying to get my number out of me all night. He hadn't got a clue who Mika was, we sat in the cafe with Mika and the band for ages and I couldn't say a thing to them, it was torture. I spent most of the time in the corridor outside on the phone to Laura hahaha

Haha I was only doing it for your own benefit Jennie! :naughty: The persuading that is; The teasing is for my own benefit LOL.

:mf_rosetinted: Oh well at least we got a spy in there!

That guy is never going to pull an

yone, backstage pass or no.

Hehe that is exactly why he uses the pass, to up his meager chances:roftl:

buy some red sparkly shoes stand and Q for about 10 hours in the freezing cold till your frozen to the spot then when you know he is in the building click your heels together and say this 3 times "There's no place like mika's dressing room, There's no place like mika's dressing room, There's no place like mika's dressing room"

then hopefully you should be there with him, if not.....er....take the shoes back for a refund. :naughty:

I have no idea how to get backstage. Seems like the best bet is if one of Mika's people asks you to be a Lollipop Girl or a Big Girl. Or to just try to meet him before/after the show.

Does anyone have any idea when the band generally starts showing up at the arena? Is it around the same time each time or does it vary?

Is it possible to get back stage passes to any of MIKA's concerts?

I am going to his show in Montreal.

YAY!!!

2500 yards west of the concert hall, there will be a black car, with a driver in a suit and sunglasses. Once there, answer the phrase "The rooster crows if the aardvark sleeps," with "only the sweetest of dreams, my friend"

A black bag will be placed over your head, as to not reveal the location of the tower you will be dropped off at.

Once dropped off at the tower, climb the spiral staircase to the top level, a man by the name of arty will be there, who will give you the key to the basement. The basement has an old wwi tunnel, where the higher figures would transport themselves to several locations. Walk straight untill you reach a fork in the tunnel.

Pour water.

The water will flow downhill, towards the correct path.

1.2 miles in that direction will be a ladder, climb this ladder, and avoid detection.

This leads you to a supply closet, backstage.

???

profits